Samsung Galaxy E7

Samsung Galaxy E7

• Reago

Kindly,which colour of samsung E7 is most attractive between black and gold?

• daniel

I am using this E7 phone since May 2015.
This phone is awful because of its battery

• Loyalty user

Anonymous, 17 Apr 2019Just backup and reset your phoneThank you very much. It works!!!

Loyalty user, 08 Apr 2019I have been using Galaxy E7 for 4 years but it can not turn on w... moreJust backup and reset your phone

• Loyalty user

I have been using Galaxy E7 for 4 years but it can not turn on wifi now.
I'Ve tried some methods such as: set in Flight mode and restart; press *#001# and then turn off wifi in power saving mode but they do not work.
Please help me, please. I still love my Samsung E7,

• skwish

This mobile is really good. i have been using this mobile since 2015. Never hang and never suck.., Its Awsome model of samsung that i have been try.. Samsung E7 Best mobile Ever.

Used E7 since early 2015 and pretty much satisfied. Quite often video lag on Lollipop (but not Kitkat).

Everything else is cool. Battery can still last a day eventhough it's 4 years old.

Gotten myself a new phone today. E7 still working fine but 2gb of ram is a bit of a stretch in this current age.

• Nagasai

Still 4 months for 4th year and it works as it on purchase date,troubled me 3 times but its battery backup,camera,display,and touch are great.Literally I used over 1000 gb of data on this mobile.But it never sucked........Hats off to this beast and still counting.....

• Anony

ankur, 17 Feb 2019best phone ever i used.Same bro

• ankur

best phone ever i used.

• Kero

Had using it for 4 years already

Its the best phone for me always working smoothly.this phone also in my opinion has the longest working time except this phone was always lagging when playing games over the time but if some people who always use it for office work i can recommend that this is the best phone that you could have it

• Ankush

Bought this mobile in 2015 and still working very good.

• Mahi

I have brought this phone on 1 Mar 2015. Still its working awesome. Almost its fell 30 to 40 times nothing happened to phone.

I have this phone from may 2015......superbb phone...battery life excellent

• Love

Anony, 13 Nov 2018Anyone using this still in 2018 November? ??December too

• Renz

Anony, 13 Nov 2018Anyone using this still in 2018 November? ??Still using this now Dec 2018 (bought 2016)

• markeroz

I'm still using this unit and this very very satisfying phone November 2018

• Anony

Anyone using this still in 2018 November? ??

• Sajid

Prasenjit, 20 Apr 2018This e700h lte yes/no answer plzNo

• lolaque

Om, 07 Jun 2018Amazing phone...it's 5 years old.. doesn't hang at all.. but the... morebro 5 yrs srysly .?? how bro ??