Samsung Galaxy E7

Samsung Galaxy E7

• anky

Fon is nice .. but camera is not good at eve nd night time..

• joyboy

petemarsh, 14 Jun 2015hi guys ! can i ask what is the kind of lag in playing COC (clas... moreIts very lagging and freezing. You need to update your firmware and baseband version in samsung kies to run the game smoothly. enjoy!

• Vrajesh

Anonymous, 13 Jun 2015dear all i am i samsung employee and e7 is best handset4g phone or not?

• Drew

How will i know if my phone is fully charged. because if my phone is in 100% it indicates that it's still charging.. if time passes by, will the "charging" change to "charged"??

According to corning Gorilla Glass official website E7 and E5 has Gorilla Glass 4 protection. link: http://www.corninggorillaglass.com/en/products-w­ith-gorilla/samsung/samsung-galaxy-e700

• harry

superb phone good battery backup, super picture quality in daylight, night pics are bit low quality but its ok, performance good but not excellent. overall 8 out of 10 marks.

• nazar

Dear All, Can any body tell me plz how i fix its internet access during other open networks eg, library,hotels, airports etc . coz as i try to connect its shows saved option not connected internet plz plz plz anybody resolve this issue or guide me??

mon, 14 Jun 2015Hi, could anyone here tell me if it is possible to upgrade E7 to... moreIt will be available in quarter 3 this year. I don't mind the upgrading since the phone works perfectly with KitKat.

• mon

Hi, could anyone here tell me if it is possible to upgrade E7 to lollipop???
I need answers pls. Thanks

• wajid

Anonymous, 13 Jun 2015dear all i am i samsung employee and e7 is best handsete7 nd e5 weight is same?? plz tell me

• rajeesh

My e7 is hanging... any suggestions. ..plz

Navin, 11 Jun 2015Hey whats abt it gaming performance. Does it support high quali... moreHi.e7 wont give u best gaming performance fr games like gta sa.by the way u can play mc5( its not a high end game lol!)

• petemarsh

hi guys ! can i ask what is the kind of lag in playing COC (clash of clans) is it stucking or hanging ? please answer because im going to buy this phone and im playing COC. thanks

xtreme, 13 Jun 2015How to screen shot???pls tell me!!!u can swipe left to right or right to left for screen shot

• kavir

imu, 11 Jun 2015Which is better E7 or A7If u hve budget a7 should be ur must choice.

xtreme, 13 Jun 2015How to screen shot???pls tell me!!!Press Power key & home key

• dbd

Anonymous, 13 Jun 2015dear all i am i samsung employee and e7 is best handsetSo tell me E7 has a gorilla glass or not? As official gorilla glass website shows it has, but Samsung denies.

samsung phone purchased one week back. it is super. display is fentastic.

• rohit

I bought samsung recently the phone very worst the battery backup is very less camera is nice but phones is becoming very slow

• Pardeep Rai

I bought galaxy e7. It is the best phone ever. Superb battery backup . Amazing phone superb camera ..front camera awesome. Thank to samsung