Samsung Galaxy Express 2

Samsung Galaxy Express 2

• Melon

Anonymous, 18 Jan 2016please, my samsung Galaxy Express 2 screen and sensor got broken... moreI think I am too late but you can buy it from AliExpress

• Kacy

A bit upset that it doesn't tell me when there's a text message waiting. I've got to check it during the day. I'd also like to get rid of the screen saver when turning on and go directly to device.

Show that " battery disconnected "when i joy battery charger port. What problem? Help me.

Mihail Mihnea, 20 Jun 201633264 Antutu benchmark score 6/20/2016. Running android 6.0.1 (t... moreDid you smoke weed? look at this comparations
A5 is better! and you said that Galaxy Express 2 is better! There is no way Express 2 is better.

• Mihail Mihnea

33264 Antutu benchmark score 6/20/2016. Running android 6.0.1 (thanks xda). This phone has amazing performance for his release date. It's stunning vs A5 this phone it's better! (speaking as performance)

• Mihnea

24532 Antutu benchmark score 19/3/2016 test. Great performance.

• guddu

This phon ram* management is very bad

• Tomy

Express 2, 27 Feb 2016Yeah NFC doesn't work, no sources available for chip, but I don'... moreInstalled it as well. Even if I don't use NFC, I still want it to be there :D (I'm perfectionist ;D) But gonna stay with this version. Thanks for heads up!

• Express 2

Yeah NFC doesn't work, no sources available for chip, but I don't use NFC, everything else works perfect!

• Tomy

Express 2, 12 Feb 2016This phone is excellent, running Marshmallow 6.0.1 (CM13), no la... moreI heard NFC doesn't work with CM13?

• vindictive666

Express 2, 12 Feb 2016This phone is excellent, running Marshmallow 6.0.1 (CM13), no la... moreHow did you get Marshmallow on this device?

• Express 2

This phone is excellent, running Marshmallow 6.0.1 (CM13), no lags, no bugs...

I got my phone 6 months ago and the camera quality is rubbish. My phone hardly works properly. The battery runs out so quick and i get adds and all sorts

please, my samsung Galaxy Express 2 screen and sensor got broken, where can i get the screen to buy and replace

• - Hemy -

baboaio, 20 Aug 2015xda developers, i have installed lollipop 5.1.1 without probl... moreSorry for asking.. but how stable 5.1.1 is on your device. Please tell me if there are any kind of bugs. Thank you!

• baboaio

dalldum, 26 Jun 2015how , please paste link for download file lolipop express 2 on m... morexda developers,
i have installed lollipop 5.1.1
without problems..
bye.

• Benderis

Galaxy Express 2 or LG L90 D405n? Both looks great. I need help.

• kinnu

I don't know how to save image from Google. ..

• skedetin

Can someone tell me if it supports sdhc?

• dalldum

Anonymous, 19 Jan 2015Good phone if upgraded to lollipophow , please paste link for download file lolipop express 2 on my reply , please !