Samsung Galaxy Fold

Samsung Galaxy Fold

• Khaled Almuhaini

Anonymous, 07 Sep 2020Is it dual sim or not??? it is dual sin

Is it dual sim or not???

Anonymous, 27 Dec 20191. Samsung's foldable display repeatedly folds inwards clos... moreSuch a thing isn't possible right now. Glass doesn't fold, not the type of glass used on normal smartphones. The chose plastic because, you know, it can fold.

• Haider

I think pop up selfie camera is a right choice for galaxy fold instead of 6 cameras. Samsung should use A80 camera

• art

love my galaxy fold just need a good cover with a stand

Anonymous, 17 May 2020It folds the wrong way! Even when folded it's 160cm so what... moreWhen folded It's basically the same size of your phone just a bit thicker so stfu

It folds the wrong way! Even when folded it's 160cm so what's even the point? Too long for a pocket and really heavy so it's better just to take your laptop with you

• RickyBoy

The front screen is hideous

• Bader Batarfi

Save The Date

• MD

Oflife, 24 Jan 2020Got to play with one at CES (customer had not, not on the S... moreMorotola has taken a more practical approach? Are you kidding me... The phone has been released for a month, is barely available, ship dates keep getting pushed back, internals are old and slow, screen is a disaster, etc. So practical means garbage? Please.....

Anonymous, 12 Jan 2020Good concept but I highly doubt the durability.probably better with Iphone this price! ... not feel natural.

This phone would be awesome if the screen on the front (while folded) was a bit bigger. Perhaps others will have something I like in the future :)

• Oflife

Got to play with one at CES (customer had not, not on the Samsung booth). It is quite magical in real life, in particular as he had it in a skin case, so it looked pretty cool. You cannot get an idea of how amazing it is to unfold (and fold) a folding display from any photos or videos, you have to try it. The screen is superb, but the crease is obvious. It does feel well made, but the execution is flawed as others have pointed out. Motorola have taken a far more practical approach, and the next Samsung folding phone based on the same concept at Moto is also more practical. I just hope it has an S-Pen so we can use it like a real flip open notepad!

• Vipade

If it was under the €1000 I would have bought it :)

jmcrvzt, 19 Dec 2019Just got mine earlier. I thought I will be happy. The phone... moreGood concept but I highly doubt the durability.

1. Samsung's foldable display repeatedly folds inwards close to 180 degrees, a similar display from Huawei repeatedly folds outwards.

2. We already have separate screens on smartphones working seamlessly as one (save the hideous bar in the middle), LG comes to mind.

3. Yet these companies can't seem to put 1 and 2 together and give us proper foldables with two separate screens with hard glass covers, rendered bezelless in the middle by permanently folding the screens at a 90 degree angle underneath the glass.

SMH.

• jmcrvzt

Denis88, 20 Nov 2019No mate . Its not stupid . Its just very expensive . Thes... moreI'm not even rich. But I got the phone. Now my wife's gonna kill me. I'm broke 😂

• jmcrvzt

Just got mine earlier. I thought I will be happy. The phone is fine. I have nothing to complain. My problem is my wife. She said it was ok to buy it, but after buying it, everything suddenly changed. It was the worst purchase that I have ever made! All hell broke loose. I'm broke 😂

• Dodge666

Citrus, 10 Dec 2019I bought one - used it for about a week and found that both... moreThey folded it the wrong way. Why fold it along the shortest axis? If they had folded it along the longer axis it would be a very pocketable 120mm and the outer small screen would be more useable. I think the device (a crap phone that foods out into a small tablet) is something no one really wants. They should have gone with a decent phone size that folds really small!

• Anomenus!

Anonymous, 14 Oct 2019Buahahahahaaa in Poland is CHEEEAPER, costs 9000 PLZ, means... moreGetting mine for £31 a month :)