Samsung Galaxy Fold

Samsung Galaxy Fold

• 2V

i hate Samsung and everything it stands for so i don't see why anyone would want this. I go to the gym and use this phone for 20kg plates.

jackal, 10 Nov 2019The new ipad pro folds just as easily! Ask Jerry. hahahahah

• jackal

The new ipad pro folds just as easily! Ask Jerry.

• joe

same size as mate 20 x with similar display specs costing over 4 times less

2400$$. What a cheap, wow... 😃😃😃😃ð­;Ÿ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒ

Anonymous, 02 Nov 2019At that weight I'll just carry my iPad around lolYou'd have to carry a bag around to take your iPad around, though. The Fold can fold to fit in your pocket

Never mind the notch, that crease....ughhhhh.

daheck, 23 Sep 2019This is a bad idea really. Look at the centre of the screen when... moreI know I'd be waiting 6 months till the issues start showing, folding Glass don't seem right. Oops dropped it new screen $1000

At that weight I'll just carry my iPad around lol

The New Samsung Galaxy Fold Just Got Released In Australia

$3000 AUD

What A F***kin🤬RIP OFF 💩💩💩

Not Worth The Price Just For A Phone

More Expensive Than the iPhone 📱11 Pro Max

For $3000 You Can Buy A Nice Big 4K Ultra HD Smart TV

Or A Laptop or Desktop With High End Specifications

• Dcompanyco

Amazing phone before buying I even thought about the screen and faults but trust me this phone is in different level every one asking me about the phone who looks at it I am happy and satisfied the price they offer .

Anonymous, 14 Oct 2019Buahahahahaaa in Poland is CHEEEAPER, costs 9000 PLZ, means abou... moreIf I could afford $2365 for that phone, $50 doesn't mean a lot.
The people who buy Bugatti, they don't care that is $1000 cheaper or not. Same thing.

• Galaxy Fold

Samsung Galaxy Fold New Video Uploaded

• ROSA MELANO

this one vs note 10?

Buahahahahaaa in Poland is CHEEEAPER, costs 9000 PLZ, means about 2305 bucks!

• Jezaster

reshuritesh, 03 Oct 2019i am a big samsung fan but this time i am very much disappointed... moreGive us an example of the changes you would make

Anonymous, 15 Sep 2019Should I buy the Galaxy Fold, or the Note 10+?Wait for 2020 samsung flagship.

Anonymous, 23 Sep 2019Huawei Mate 30 Pro 5GUnless you want the Google Apps.

i am a big samsung fan but this time i am very much disappointed about the specifications and performance of galaxy fold. it needs a lot of changes.

Anonymous, 15 Sep 2019Should I buy the Galaxy Fold, or the Note 10+?Huawei Mate 30 Pro 5G