Samsung Galaxy Gio S5660

Samsung Galaxy Gio S5660

• kim19

pubg works fine but on low settings

• Honestly

still using this phone untill now after 9 years solid like rock
i have changed the battery 4 time's though
cant live without it

• zz

Is the home button supposed to be responsive all time?

• bob

omg this phone is so good jkjk

• Joseph

I'm currently using it, and recently read it could be installed with another op so it can join 4G data services.. . Waw, it seems I'm never gonna leave this phonny :)

Oh my childhood i love this phone so much, so much nostalgia :)

This phone is LEGENDARY, One of the best Galaxy phone ever made!
This is my childhood too, Gio is my best phone ever and i am will love Gio ๐Ÿ˜

• skaz

The best one I have ever used. Just sold it some months back because of less memory and some apps were not working.

• Roland

It is still now (2018) in service. Very satified. I went with it on Mount Everest (base camp), the desserts in Namibia and central Australia. Very hot climate in Tanzania. Wet weather in the amazone: Ecuador, very cold in Ushuaia Argentina. It has falen 3 times on concrete floor: no problem. Very reliable. Can a new phone stand all this?

• scatty

my first๐Ÿ˜

• Ambonziray

first my Android phone :D

My first Smartphone ever. Used to really love it when I first got it. Then I sold it to get a Galaxy Tab Plus.

AnonD-596391, 11 Oct 2016I too found this to be a horrible phone. I bought it as my... moreWhy are you saying a crap 2011 budget phone should represent all of samsung's phones? That's just stupid.

• BMM

How to Screen shot using this phone? please help

• Prince Abu

How can i restart my bluetooth because i nolonger functions and how can i change the storage directory because i want to download my games and it brings inussificient storage

it has been almost 6 years since i bought this phone. i dropped it a lot of times and it still works perfectly. i didnt browse or played games much on it though, just normal use. still has the same battery.

necro48, 04 Sep 2015I found this ph next to worthless as the internal memory is... moreI too found this to be a horrible phone. I bought it as my first smart phone. From day one it barely functioned properly and now a few years later I decided to resurrect it after a year dormancy and tried to charge it via a normal wall charger. No go. Even tried to plug it into a computer and it still does not live. I honestly cannot recommend any Samsung phone to anyone. The batteries are each unique to each phone, they are not interchangeable. The phones, themselves are hiccuppy and barely work properly. For a while I was using my Gio as a dashcam and even that only worked for an hour at a time and then it died. I will never buy another SAMSUNG phone ever. I have even resurrected my old 10 and 15 year old Nokia phones and found they still work the way they were designed, without having to upgrade software every week.

oratwa, 07 Jan 2015how to block unwanted calls Download Call Blocker from Google Play Store.

Mega, 16 Mar 2016How do I make the screen active when freeze.Press volume up and power button for 10 seconds.

smokey, 21 Sep 2016how do i open the phone if i forgot my pattern?Turn off your phone. Open Recovery mode (home button + power button 5-10 seconds), select "wipe data / factory reset" and select "Yes - Delete all user data", then select "reboot system now". (Downloaded apps, messages, contacts etc. will be deleted).