Samsung Galaxy Gio S5660

• S
  • Sed
  • gnJ
  • 02 Dec 2022

Honestly, 30 Nov 2021still using this phone untill now after 9 years solid like ... morein think your usage is just stairing at it

• F
    • Foxyz
    • 3CV
    • 26 Nov 2022

kim19, 01 Dec 2021pubg works fine but on low settingsHow does it run pubg? The phone was released 7 years before the game was?

• k
      • kim19
      • gya
      • 01 Dec 2021

pubg works fine but on low settings

• Honestly

• z
          • zz
          • ajg
          • 15 Sep 2021

Is the home button supposed to be responsive all time?

• b
            • bob
            • HM5
            • 22 Jun 2021

omg this phone is so good jkjk

• J
              • Joseph
              • Ng$
              • 02 Jun 2021

I'm currently using it, and recently read it could be installed with another op so it can join 4G data services.. . Waw, it seems I'm never gonna leave this phonny :)

Oh my childhood i love this phone so much, so much nostalgia :)

• 0x@
                  • 22 Jan 2019

This phone is LEGENDARY, One of the best Galaxy phone ever made!
                  This is my childhood too, Gio is my best phone ever and i am will love Gio 😍

• s
                    • skaz
                    • 0kP
                    • 01 Nov 2018

The best one I have ever used. Just sold it some months back because of less memory and some apps were not working.

• Roland
                      • nRb
                      • 22 Aug 2018

It is still now (2018) in service. Very satified. I went with it on Mount Everest (base camp), the desserts in Namibia and central Australia. Very hot climate in Tanzania. Wet weather in the amazone: Ecuador, very cold in Ushuaia Argentina. It has falen 3 times on concrete floor: no problem. Very reliable. Can a new phone stand all this?

• s

first my Android phone :D

• ?
                            • YQt
                            • 30 Jun 2018

My first Smartphone ever. Used to really love it when I first got it. Then I sold it to get a Galaxy Tab Plus.

AnonD-596391, 11 Oct 2016I too found this to be a horrible phone. I bought it as my... moreWhy are you saying a crap 2011 budget phone should represent all of samsung's phones? That's just stupid.

• B
                                • BMM
                                • rvd
                                • 12 Apr 2018

How to Screen shot using this phone? please help

• P
                                  • Prince Abu
                                  • Nv$
                                  • 20 Dec 2017

How can i restart my bluetooth because i nolonger functions and how can i change the storage directory because i want to download my games and it brings inussificient storage

• SvB
                                    • 02 Apr 2017

it has been almost 6 years since i bought this phone. i dropped it a lot of times and it still works perfectly. i didnt browse or played games much on it though, just normal use. still has the same battery.

• f05
                                      • 11 Oct 2016

necro48, 04 Sep 2015I found this ph next to worthless as the internal memory is... moreI too found this to be a horrible phone. I bought it as my first smart phone. From day one it barely functioned properly and now a few years later I decided to resurrect it after a year dormancy and tried to charge it via a normal wall charger. No go. Even tried to plug it into a computer and it still does not live. I honestly cannot recommend any Samsung phone to anyone. The batteries are each unique to each phone, they are not interchangeable. The phones, themselves are hiccuppy and barely work properly. For a while I was using my Gio as a dashcam and even that only worked for an hour at a time and then it died. I will never buy another SAMSUNG phone ever. I have even resurrected my old 10 and 15 year old Nokia phones and found they still work the way they were designed, without having to upgrade software every week.

• 0Um
                                        • 25 Sep 2016

oratwa, 07 Jan 2015how to block unwanted calls Download Call Blocker from Google Play Store.