Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082

Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082

• A. R. Pawar

Wtich call recorder app is sutaible for galaxy grand GT I9082

• tahir

my phone volume not work and lengvage change

nice phone samsung GALAXY GRAND I9082 best

• sanjay

phone automatic locked need help

• Rajeev from INDIA

Anonymous, 29 Apr 2014Actually I found a way to make your battery life last longer and... moreI agree with the opinion i use two Sims and activate the second Sim only when accessing internet. the best way the reduce the burden on RAM is to install 360 antivirus app.

Actually I found a way to make your battery life last longer and make your phone smoother. First is optional. Disable your 2nd sim if you rarely use it. Secondly is you end all apps running. No need to download an app because according to me they're the cause to your laggy phone, so just simply long press your home button then end all active apps. Third is you go to task manager then go to your ram and select clear. The lower the ram you have the faster and longer battery life will be your phone. You can also just restart your phone if it is getting slow. Believe me or not, the option is all yours... gmail account is mckennedy@gmail.com.. tnx

Do u need help?

• Parvinder

i am using Grand 9082 for last 1 year. till date i think its best phone in its price range. excellent battery backup, excellent touch response, i recorded videos in 1080 mode and play on my lcd. videos looks great. only downside is 8 GB memory. phone will start lagging if internal memory is full. if anyone want to purchase go to online store coz this model is not available in retail stores. i am not facing any problem for last more than a year.

• abcd

Kandy, 28 Apr 2014Dear friends. . . I'm going to buy samsung grand. Please tell me... moreI am using it form past 10 months, internet speed is awesome but the device lags, try and get lg l90 dual or moto g..

• krish

can anyone tell me how to revert back to android 4.1.2 official from 4.2.2

• krish

Kandy, 28 Apr 2014Dear friends. . . I'm going to buy samsung grand. Please tell me... moredont ask silly questions dude. internet speed depends on your network.

• Kandy

Dear friends. . . I'm going to buy samsung grand. Please tell me how's the internet speed ?

• bilal

AnonD-56555, 27 Apr 2014those complaining of lags n battery drain should check their fir... moreI dnt knoew plz elaborate

those complaining of lags n battery drain should check their firmware... its due to bnb2 fw which is pathetic.. flash a different one through odin and the phone is as good as new

• manish

if this mobile 4 inches or 4.2 then very big amount of selling this mobile

• Babu Gopalan

How can I upgrade the flash player and new version 4..2.2. ? Please help me. ......

• LM

how I can copy sim contacts to device

• ADDY

Adol, 25 Apr 2014when I call I can not hear any voice,tone or sound.Please help m... moreYOu have any call recording app install.
If yes then remove its.