Samsung Galaxy J

Samsung Galaxy J

I'm still using this phone until now.
Love the Super AMOLED screen. (not using any screen protector and casing though, haha)
Only the battery issue 2600mah easily drain especially while ON the 4G Data.
Currently searching for latest model with identical specs with this phone but more RAM, bigger battery capacity and moderate processor with this 5.0 inch size and home button.

J7prim2

moudly, 08 May 2017is that true? battery s4 = galaxy J ?Yes

Anonymous, 11 Nov 2017Poor battery life. Gets hot even while using 3 g. Problems ... moreWell yeah it’s half a decade old

• Galaxy J User

Still using this phone. Damn, it is unbreakable. It fell down from 2- 2.3 meters and nothing!!!!! I love it but it becomes hot. oh also it is very easy to flash custom recovery and os!! there is a few guides a youtube but you don't even need to unlock bootloader!!!!

• NOPENDHAY

god bless, good bye my lovely galaxy j docomo was rest in peace for now because dropped very hard in the crowded road and the backlight sensor screen is broken, their spare part of the screen is unavaible in indonesia and then this phone must go to the graveyard, good bye

• mistrotech

Samsung, 08 Jan 2019Are you a neanderthal? You are commenting on a phone from 2... moreTotally agree. I dont know who would pay 1500$ for a device that bends and is not very great quality. At the rate apple is going they should lower their prices, and bring up quality on their devices in the future. Though of course you can't be the king of the hill forever.

• Samsung

Omid46, 29 Jan 2017Dearest friends.This is the best specifications of the Orig... moreJ series, god bless you. Live long till j100.

• Samsung

Anonymous, 14 Oct 2018I've never used such a terrible piece of crap in my life. I... moreAre you a neanderthal? You are commenting on a phone from 2013?
My mom is still using this phone. And this phone works great. With a little lag.
And people who compare apple products to everything are usually fool.
Have you paid that much for this phone that you have paid for apple products?
Like 1400 dollar far a iPhone xs max.
That time, when it was launched, it was a masterpiece.

• KAKEK SUGIONO

This device is support android pie 9.0 based on lineage os 16.1 thanks for kyasu androidfilehost

Anonymous, 14 Oct 2018I've never used such a terrible piece of crap in my life. I... moreHave you tried flashing a ROM to get a newer version of Android?

Anonymous, 14 Oct 2018I've never used such a terrible piece of crap in my life. I... moreIf you got a newer Android phone from at least 2018, your opinion on Android and how it compares with iOS would be vastly different.

Anonymous, 14 Oct 2018I've never used such a terrible piece of crap in my life. I... moreYou bought a 5 years old phone. What did you expect?

I've never used such a terrible piece of crap in my life. I wish I'd never got android... I've never wished my life away b7t since having this pile of junk I can't wait for the next 22 months to fly past. I was told Samsung phones were the way to go .... omg ... bring my Apple back to me. The phone is shite compared to Apple. Apple has everything you want right there. No outside extra added security telling you that your phone is at risk if you don't buy this and don't buy that. Where do all these adverts come from??? 😭😭😭

I want this phone

Anonymous, 11 Nov 2017Poor battery life. Gets hot even while using 3 g. Problems ... moreWhat do you mean about the storage? Even if it only had 5 gb, (it has 16 gb) it could store multiple apps and around 1000 photos.

• AnonD-719261

Hello..i wanna ask..whay accesori i can use 4 this samsung j??like screen protector and case..

• JOKO AMRI

AnonD-506169, 22 Feb 2016The Galaxy J battery is it same with Galaxy S4?Yes i want to buy galaxy j because same battery with my old phone galaxy s4

Poor battery life. Gets hot even while using 3 g. Problems in storage device. Even having inbuilt capacity of 5 gb it cannot store even a single picture neither any app nor a single file. Bad idea to purchase this phone.

• jeraldw

enjoyed most of the functions and especially the camera modes of beauty mode and selfie focus