Samsung Galaxy J2

Samsung Galaxy J2

I used this mobile from 2015 to 2020.
This phone was reliable to use daily within the price of 110 Dollars.

• SR

masum, 08 Sep 2021external memory max limit pls? External SD Card limit is 128 GB.

• masum

Supa Man, 31 Aug 2021maybe you didn't insert properly, 32GB card is working... moreexternal memory max limit pls?

maybe you didn't insert properly, 32GB card is working fine for me

• Niel tumvaga

ailen, 01 Jul 2021i would like to know howmuch GB should be appropriate to in... moreYou should try 8gb thanks

rando, 05 Apr 2021Been using this device for well over 4 years and it still w... moreare you living in the future? WE are still in July!!

• ailen

i would like to know howmuch GB should be appropriate to insert in j2 samsung,,,tried 32gb not acceptable and also 15gb not acceptable

Raju, 29 Jun 2021Prime no not the prime one i meant the original
also i have a black one from my bro and thats the one im talking about

• Raju

pandasmallcollection, 24 Jun 2021looks like my samsung j2 only will charge with a battery ch... morePrime

• SanTosh

I use this Phone last 5 years. It's performance is well but I recommend to the producer now we need to upgrade this Version.

looks like my samsung j2 only will charge with a battery charger and also it will sometimes crash. the owner gave this to me cause of that

• RIK

Anonymous, 23 May 2021very good for but not good for gaming i tried to run minecr... moreI play free fire and this phone is junk and i play this auto back and i break

• help me

This is a phone where it stands for a long life time i have been using this phone for 5 years and its still working thank god but my mother refuses to buy me a new phone because of this phone

Anonymous, 16 May 2021Using this phone for 5 years working great nice phone model... moreYes it's true!
My dad's first smartphone is still working great!

very good for but not good for gaming i tried to run minecraft multiplayer and its lagged but still its working well after 4 years

Using this phone for 5 years working great nice phone model for that time

• Noman

Using it for 7 yrs approx.7-9 hrs SoT..great...satisfied

• Cpm1337

Bought one of Amazon last year. I needed a basic and cheap work phone. This has served well

• rando

Been using this device for well over 4 years and it still works well. It is now on its third battery and I am considering changing it again. I've uninstalled most preinstalled apps and disabled ones that I couldn't (non-root) which includes Google apps and services. I would recommend installing lightweight apps on this device (I get mine from F-Droid and Aurora Store) and set up an adblocker (if you use it for web browsing, DNS works fine) to save space and time while increasing screen on time. Microsoft launcher really made the home screen feel a bit more modern with gesture controls.
The back camera lens is unfortunately all scratched up but before that it took decent photos in good lighting conditions. All in all a really solid budget phone.

Bought this 6 years ago, still worked till this day. August 4th 2021. Even though this phone doesn't have enough storage for apps nowadays, and the screen is too small. But still pretty fast.