Samsung Galaxy J2

Samsung Galaxy J2

• mecruz

I have the galaxyj2
How do I connect to my mobile network

I bought J2 since 2015 October. It is still working today and there is only battery error. My phone battery is dropped after 50% and recharged from 0%. Otherwise, processing and graphic are still good. I dropped my phone into water 3 times and the last time, it makes the audio jack error about 1 night. yes 1 night. And everything is fine again. For my overall rating, I loved my phone and it is like a friend for me about 3 years. Now, I will switch to Samsung A50 (4GB+64GB).

• Embuh

Anonymous, 06 Jul 2019 This is not the Samsung Galaxy J2. Look up the real phone. The... moreThis is galaxy j2 for my region , sorry i can,t speak english

Anonymous, 06 Jul 2019 This is not the Samsung Galaxy J2. Look up the real phone. The... moreIt is, just the 2015 model. Your talking about the 2018 model.

This is not the Samsung Galaxy J2. Look up the real phone. The samsung galaxy j2 has Android 8.1,16 gb of internal storage, 2 gb of ram, and the design is black with virtrual buttons. Get your phones right.

• SR99

I am from Kolkata,India and I am using this Samsung Galaxy J2 (4G) (2015) from October 2015.
I bought this mobile with Rs. 8350 from offline market.
Till now I spend total Rs. 1500 for this mobile for buying a 16 GB SD Card of Rs. 600, 2 Batteries of Rs. 450 (not original).
I am using this mobile for about 3 years and 9 months.
I am using this mobile mostly for gaming and watching movies.
I played games like Grand Theft Auto San Andreas, Grand Theft Auto Vice City, Clash Of Clans, Pokemon Go etc. in 2015, 2016, 2017.
In 2018, 2019 I am playing games like Player Unknown Battle Ground Lite, Garena Free Fire etc.
As I use this mobile for heavy usage the battery (original) of this mobile became weak within first 2 years.
That's the reason I bought a battery (not original) in 2018 and then I bought another one in 2019 as Samsung is not releasing any new Galaxy J series mobile and probably willing to ban this Galaxy J series.
I am very happy with this mobile as it full fills my regular usage purpose.
Thank You Samsung for making this Samsung Galaxy J2 (4G) (2015).

• kkulsaa

ok to us

• Ray

sarfraz, 22 May 2019What playing pubg game in this mobilePUBG Mobile is not supported in Samsung Galaxy J2 2015.
PUBG Mobile Lite is supported in Samsung Galaxy J2 2015 but player need to use VPN to play the game as this game didn't launched in India.
Garena Free Fire is only game which is alternative to PUBG Mobile and currently supported in this Samsung Galaxy J2 2015.

• sarfraz

Anonymous, 04 May 2019how we can adopt the sound? What playing pubg game in this mobile

• Mr Ygoodir

I'm using SM-J200g and mistakenly deleted messaging ups, and couldn't get it back. The instructions in the setting is not helping.

Do you have solution?

Enceladus, 27 Feb 2019Adapt Sound is my favourite feature from this device , which is ... morehow we can adopt the sound?

I've searched XDA about custom ROM for J200G but every custom ROM have its own bug. Front cam not working, can't connect bluetooth, or WiFi don't connect properly. I'd better use stock ROM until i found the best custom one.

• TBM

You can install an unofficial ROM with Android 6 for this phone (J200G/M/F). Just search on XDA Forums.

• Ray

hdey, 14 Mar 2019upgrade on android 6 ? I don't think anyone will get android 6 on this mobile.

• hdey

upgrade on android 6 ?

I have one, its' speed reminds me of the LG Leon except slightly better

Adapt Sound is my favourite feature from this device , which is not available on other manufacturer device.
J2 is very handy and light compared to new devices.

• Enceladus

Vishal, 04 Jan 2019Which is the best custom rom for j2 mainly to tackle how much it... moreThere are no AOSP roms for J2 Exynos so not much performance changes occurs in custom roms.
The Stock Rom is the best and stable , just remove all the unneccesary apps and delete all the bloatware using root.
I have used custom roms in this device and I keep coming back to official software for best day to day usage.

• Ray

Anonymous, 15 Jan 2019my mobile showing 72mb software update. what's this guys. nothing much.
it is just a update for some bug fixes or security patches.
I updated my j2 with that new update.
after update everything is same.
I didn't find any changes till now.

my mobile showing 72mb software update. what's this guys.