Samsung Galaxy J2

Samsung Galaxy J2

still using right now since april 6 2016. no repair history and sealed warranty.

• SR

J2 was my previous phone and I used it from 2015 to 2020.
very good mobile it was.

• Asma

zohai, 11 Nov 2020u are still using this phonI am still using this phone

• zohai

Abed , 20 Oct 2020I am currently using this phone with Lineageos 14.1 (Androi... moreu are still using this phon

• Ronald

Gud day im using Sumsang galaxy j2 my phone is too slow for liking .now im in a area with low strength of network, how can i improve network strength, some of the applications a not available on the sever how can i improve that.

• Abed

I am currently using this phone with Lineageos 14.1 (Android 7. 1. 2). Its runnig pretty well and hoping to upgrade it to Android 9 or 10. As for now with Android 7.1.2 it running pretty well.

• Krishna

Samsung j2 phone not working wifi

• SR

Anonymous, 11 Oct 2020I too use this phone but I think only you and I can underst... moreYes you are right.
It is really difficult to use this mobile nowadays as it is a 5 year old device.

SR, 09 Oct 2020yes Samsung is very good for making amoled display mobile. ... moreI too use this phone but I think only you and I can understand how difficult it is to do all those.

• SR

Sayeid, 08 Oct 2020I am also using this yet. Its really a fantastic display mo... moreyes Samsung is very good for making amoled display mobile.
I am still using this mobile also.
serves my daily use cases like browsing mail, websites, news, videos, what's app, Facebook, movies, Google map etc.
I also play free fire game from 2018 on this mobile with low settings as medium and high settings causes lag while playing the game.
I purchased a power bank of 11000 mah which gives about 7000 mah power supply and passing my days with this mobile happily.

• Sayeid

I am also using this yet. Its really a fantastic display mobile. In display comparison no mobile company are as much as better than samsung.

Anonymous, 01 Oct 2020Still using J2 (2015)I'm also using this yet..

Anonymous, 17 Sep 2020same still on itMy grandfather using it.

Still using J2 (2015)

Still using this too.

SR, 11 Sep 2020According to gsmarena 11th September 2015 was the announcem... moresame still on it

• SR

According to gsmarena 11th September 2015 was the announcement date of J2.
J2 completed 5 years as of today 11th September 2020.
Still using this phone.

• Kaustubh360

Samsung j2 is the best mobile using since 2018 and it lags a bit but not hanging at all. It depends upon your usage. Even people paying 100000 for iPhone are not happy.

• SR99

I am using Samsung Galaxy J2 Dual Sim 2015 from March 2016 to till now.
I am kind of happy for the price I paid for this mobile back then.
I bought this mobile with Rs. 8300 in India.
Till now I have paid Rs. 1200 for an additional original battery for this mobile and brought a power bank for emergency purpose.
I use this applications like What's App, Facebook, Gmail, Google Maps, YouTube, Opera, Opera Mini, Google Chrome, Google Drive, Google Play Music, Airtel App, Airtel TV app, Camera and Garena Free Fire on J2.
Obviously this phone hangs a lot if I multi task with the apps above mentioned and even some time need to close them.
But this mobile is not that high end type that it can do everything smoothly.
I am happy with this mobile.
Waiting to buy a good mobile within Rs. 10000.

• prem poudyal

j, 29 Jul 2020Hi, I just bought a second hand samsung that was unlocked.... moreSamsung J2 is laggy while heavy applications come about on your screen and accumulates much more caches and mulware in it. Kindly press the power button along with volume up key and home button in equal manner and clear the catche with the help of power button.