Samsung Galaxy J2 Core

Samsung Galaxy J2 Core

• person

I love this phone, its a great phone, works perfectly well even though I have 33,172 apps on it. It's not slow and everything works amazing. its the best phone on the market and I love it. It was my first Samsung phone and I love it.

Horrible phone. System UI is crashing everytime I am trying to enable wifi

Email isn't working

Phone is slow all the time.
Bad performance

• Jake

I have changed sims to new Vodafone sim from a lycamoblie sim and now the 'Mobile Hotspot' does not work. The internet on the phone works but not the 'teathering' Advice? Please!

• Rascalhanks

bebe, 04 Mar 2021I do not understand how i have in a SD card and my storage ... moreJust put your usb cable to the phone and computer when delete some files using a computer

• bebe

I do not understand how i have in a SD card and my storage is over full
I don't have no pictures on the internal storage i only have one app on it which is whatsapp(no more apps installed) and my storage is 8/8gb can someone please tell me how?
BTW I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND.
THIS IS CRP!!

I forgotten password

• J2 core user

Lucky, 03 Feb 2021I don't think this phone has Corning Gorilla Glass bec... moreI think it does have gorilla glass cuz ive always wondered how my display doesnt have a single crack after having it for 2 years and fallen many many times very harshly

• Shohan

No software update

• Lucky

I don't think this phone has Corning Gorilla Glass because my phone display already broken like small crash.

Anonymous, 19 Jan 2021I don't like it agh😣 It Is so Bad ,but for network it ... moreYou're write

• Lana A

Jesse, 04 Nov 2020I don't like this phone at all my aunt bought this pho... moreU can change it

Anonymous, 18 Nov 2020This is the worst phone I've ever bought in my life!!!... moreI don't like it agh😣 It Is so Bad ,but for network it is good , it is just for playing videos ,listen to music is good. It is good but for this year it isn't Good, Just 8gb why? just 1gb RAM Why? It's the worst phone i used . agh i Don't like it👎

Anonymous, 24 Aug 2018It's funny seeing people complain about 8G storage and 1G R... moreI don't get it. What you mean

Anonymous, 11 Dec 2020Yo, why is y'all hating on this phone I used to have o... morewoah there that's a huge upgrade why did you use this phone if you could afford the ip12

• Dan

Mr.Grandong, 04 Dec 2020It says 1080p Video, i am commenting with my j2 core. But i... moreThe screen resolution is only 480p. The max resolution of pictures taken with the main camera is 1080p.

Yo, why is y'all hating on this phone I used to have one but I upgraded to the iPhone 12 Pro. It's actually a good phone and the camera is super dope it takes really clean and neat pictures.

• Mr.Grandong

It says 1080p Video, i am commenting with my j2 core. But it's only 480p available for youtube

• dont hate

Radbrad, 15 Nov 2020This is a good phone sure it has its ups and downs but it s... moredont hate

This is the worst phone I've ever bought in my life!!!! Waste of money and time!!! When the an app is zipped and you unzip it, it doesn't work.

• Radbrad

QT, 07 Oct 2020The camera is really bad. Using social media is okay, but g... moreThis is a good phone sure it has its ups and downs but it still get the job done how ever I don't recommend it for gaming ,it runs pubglite quite alright with out lag and freefire but games like Pes 20 mobile no way , bottom line it a good phone and worth it price