Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro (2018)

Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro (2018)

• mar t jay siolaw

samsung galaxy j2

• Siegered

This is a good phone, i bought in 2018 and today still perfectly funtional

• my guy

• Xiyy

Epicgirl 69, 20 Mar 2021This phone is bad. Do not buy. No internet and bad camera q... moreYo yo yo, been using this phone for years now, the phone is great, prolly you bought the one that was bad

• Epicgirl 69

This phone is bad. Do not buy. No internet and bad camera quality. Instead purchase another cheap phone like the poco x3. I need to upgrade from this sh*t phone.

• Xoneofficial

The worst telephone ever

• Lucas

Is anybody gonna talk about camera quality for Galaxy J2 pro? I'm not satisfied need to upgrade quality

Synonyms, 02 Mar 2021I like j2 2018 Smartphone but l was faced a problems at Its... moresm-j250f

• Synonyms

I like j2 2018 Smartphone but l was faced a problems at Its low 220ppi density has below Avg detail in display

I like the phone's colors.

India version is called Galaxy J2(2018) and has Snapdragon425 with 2GB RAM/16GB Storage.

It has dedicated slots for 2 MicroSIMs + 1 MicroSD card.

it 1.5 gb ram

khanifadin, 12 Jan 2021I have mine with 2 GB of ram and 32 Gb of storageIsn't it 16gb or have u put a micro SD?

Minu, 05 Jan 2021It's actually 2GB right?I have mine with 2 GB of ram and 32 Gb of storage

Tushar, 15 Oct 2020This phone is not a gaming phone.processor of this phone is... moreIt's actually 2GB right?

Pete , 24 Jul 2020Which would be a good upgrade Samsung a10 Samsung a10s ... moreNone of them, because this display is very good

Siddhartha Singh , 05 Dec 2020Please solve my auto back problem in free fire please phone... moreIsn't quad core and 2GB ram too low to run free fire?

• Siddhartha Singh

Please solve my auto back problem in free fire please phone is very lag

• Chinchin

2 years in, phone is still in good condition and still a nice mid range gaming phone. Had to replace the battery after a year, did regular factory resets and wipes to keep it in tip top shape. Also rooted it to maximize it's potential. It's a decent phone overall.

• dom

my j2 pro is now my under observation but i think this is a good phone for me bcoz untill now no problem.[how many days use your phone?] one hour ...[omg]