Samsung Galaxy J5 preview: First look
The Samsung Galaxy J5 is one of Samsung's two new budget offerings, the other being the J7. The two phones undercut the previous launched E-series devices with more aggressive pricing while offering nearly identical specifications.
The J5 is a typical budget smartphone with its compact dimensions and low-end specifications. The phone will be competing against the likes of the new Moto G in various emerging markets.
Samsung Galaxy J5 at a glance
- 5.0-inch 1280x720 resolution Super AMOLED display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 chipset
- 1.5GB RAM
- 8GB storage with microSD and USB OTG support
- 13 megapixel rear camera with LED flash and 1080p video recording
- 5 megapixel front camera with LED flash and 1080p video recording
- Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, 4G LTE
- Dual SIM support
- FM Radio
- 2600mAh removable battery
- Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
The Galaxy J5 seems to check all the key boxes and is reasonably well-equipped for a Samsung device in this price range. We'll have to see how that translates to real-world usage.
Screenshots is done by pressing the homekey button and the power on/off button simultineously.
- 14 Nov 2019
How do I do screenshots on my phone
- 26 Sep 2019
Because your phone storage memory is full that why this is happening. You have move all data from device memory to a external storage. You cab also free device memory by moving installed apps to sd card storage.
- 03 Aug 2019