Samsung Galaxy J6+

Samsung Galaxy J6+

• JJ

Bogart, 15 Dec 2021Why my samsung Galaxy J6+ is crashing and low graphics to o... moreLOL . Because CPU is Snapdragon 425

• Unknown

Bogart, 15 Dec 2021Why my samsung Galaxy J6+ is crashing and low graphics to o... morebecause its cpu (octacore) not recommended for playing game. Its used for multitasking needs, like work or learn (opening many app in same time)

• Itfan

Ok

• Bogart

Why my samsung Galaxy J6+ is crashing and low graphics to online games

• Gabby

The phone is good. But just wanna know the cost of the screen.

Anomynous, 27 Nov 2021Is this a good phone? I'm thinking of buying one of th... moreNope. This phone at 2021 could barely function..

Is this a good phone? I'm thinking of buying one of these (UK)

• Letdemsay

Stay, 26 Jun 2021I have used this phone for 2 yrs and it is very good... for... moreU are right. Is a very good phone. I love it

• Sorry bhai

Anonymous, 25 Sep 2021Try reseting it from the power button and either volume UP ... moreFantasty

Anonymous, 03 Sep 2021I try to hard reset my Samsung J6+ but it can't, the s... moreTry reseting it from the power button and either volume UP or volume LOW button it would redirect you to Android BIOS and then u can reset it from there and it wont ask for password either.

I've had this phone for 2 years and I didnt really have problems until last month where its been very laggy and charging takes 8 hours, so im getting a s20 fe 5g

I try to hard reset my Samsung J6+ but it can't, the screen message need a default password about factory setting, how do I go from here

This phone doesn't make any sense, since it's worst than the J6 normal, worst screen and worst CPU.

Anonymous, 03 Jul 2021is this phone can support wireless charging?No its old and cheap

Any one get android 11 on j6+

• ads

why you dont put in platform
which format for apk if its ax86 or arm7 or arm8?

• LalalaYeyeye

Anonymous, 03 Jul 2021is this phone can support wireless charging?No

can't connect to 5g wifi.

• Wazza

Anonymous, 03 Jul 2021is this phone can support wireless charging?No

is this phone can support wireless charging?