Samsung Galaxy J7 (2018)

Samsung Galaxy J7 (2018)

Why I'm being forced to buy a new phone because of 5g requirements is beyond me. I'm totally happy with my J7 phone!

Anonymous, 12 Oct 2021I have mine equipped with a 128GB and it's working jus... moreNice. I'm considering upgrading to 128GB from my J7 with 16GB. It holds Pokemon Go (as my current primary gaming app) and then all the rest of the essentials.

Bobby, 27 Aug 2021How large of a memory card can be used?I have mine equipped with a 128GB and it's working just fine.

• Bobby

How large of a memory card can be used?

I just got another one of these except in better shape than my last, these still impress me with their speed despite how not high end they are

• NormalPerson

SRGIRASHKA, 26 Apr 2021Great device for a low price. These phones can handle some ... moreYes indeed i have samsung j7 pro

• Yiddy

Both cameras are 13MP, this is wrong. Also, the storage available is 32gb, not 16gb.

• DesoChaos

LouisD, 11 Apr 2021That is incorrect. This is a 4G LTE device.The network provider offers different speeds, it is not dependent on the manufacturing of the phone.

Great device for a low price. These phones can handle some punishment.

• LouisD

Anonymous, 05 Jan 2021It does not support 4g or LTEThat is incorrect. This is a 4G LTE device.

Anonymous, 05 Jan 2021It does not support 4g or LTEYes, it does.

It does not support 4g or LTE

• pedro69

EliteXb, 13 Jun 2020Is samsung j7 2018(star) receiving android 10 update no android 9 (pie) was it's last update

Can the sprint model be unlocked top any carrier

• EliteXb

Is samsung j7 2018(star) receiving android 10 update

E Rahman, 10 Nov 2019Call receive automatically/send when phone in pocket. How t... moreIf you turn you phone screen off it wont dial or send and if it does then its time to get a new phone.

Anonymous, 01 Jan 2020How come everybody's has One UI Android 9 I haven't got it ... moreAt&t sucks. Still stuck on Android 7

J7 2016 model, 25 Nov 2019I am using J7 2016 model, 2GB RAM, 16 GB Internal Memory, e... moreThey should of used amoled

How come everybody's has One UI Android 9 I haven't got it yet. My device is 16 GB and is from At&t