Samsung Galaxy J7 Max

Samsung Galaxy J7 Max

I have been using this phone since Aug 2017, and its still working perfect! I dropped it 1000 times with no case, but there is no damage so far... :)

• Kujtim Zymeri

Raju, 12 Jul 2021This phone was running perfectly since 2018. After last so... moreI can see u never had an phone with SD how can u say it is perfect when it has the garbage mediatek cpu inside. This cpu is waste of everything.

• Ariq

Great phone but it will be better if it received the android 9.0 pie one ui update

• Haroon

outstanding. purchased it before 4 years almost and till now its working excellent

• S.sahoo

I brought this model in April 2018.After use of six months it's rear camera started to fade.The image quality was bad.It's rear camera captured bad quality images.After one year it's front camera also faded away.Now both cameras are bad.It is very shame to capture image.After one year Audio jack stopped functioning.Other features are still working.

It use jio sims yes or no

• Amit

Anonymous, 29 Aug 2021good phone, I have been using it for 4 years I am also using 4 years . Now good condiion

good phone, I have been using it for 4 years

• tehami

Using it since 2018.. Once it was providing good service... now it is disghusting to use.......

• Coolrider25

I've been using A9pro 2016 and my Gf has been using J7max, both the phones are like brothers , the only thing is the size , both these phone has suttle differences and they work so good, the only thing is they get heated up, for the price point and the performance it is quite a decent phone , and its versatile all thanks to samsung

Binod Maharjan, 30 Jun 2021I am using this phone since 5 years. 3 years for me

• Raju

This phone was running perfectly since 2018. After last software update i am shocked to see its performance and its absolutely disgusting. How come such a nice phone turning into shit!! It hangs a lot and display stucks. Sometimes it shows "system UI not responding" what the fuk buddy?? I am sure its juat a software problem. I have heard about custom rom installation. Somebody help me and explain this. I dont afford to buy another in this covid situation.

• GUL

its a piece of art

• Binod Maharjan

I am using this phone since 5 years.

• Rahul

Worth for money good phone

• Arif

Anonymous, 17 Jan 2021The best phone samsug glaxy 7 mix.Thank you.My wifi bluetooth hotspot not on

• Mister x

I used in 3 year finished it's a very good phone thanks for samsung

I am using this mobile phone since last 3.5 year and still it is working smoothly ......A awesome product by samsung...

The best phone samsug glaxy 7 mix.Thank you.

• Samandarmarwat