Samsung Galaxy J7 Nxt

Samsung Galaxy J7 Nxt

• Amit

My j7 next was a best phone .Its battery worked good. But suddenly it discharge much faster.what's the reason. It's only nine months old.

• Krish

Indian users got September or october security patch update in j7nxt?

• akw

it's interesting that this phone got android 9 specially not from 8.1 , from 7 ! so it's amazing , the OneUI looks good , very good icons and clean , good camera this phone has in quality and noiseless compare to my K10 which is dumb at focus , specially near distance and over exposure , J7 NXT also has super amoled display which is better than ips , but ips is not that bad , unfortunately J7 NXT has only 16GB but you can have microSD up to 256GB with dual sim too , my k10 has only support up to 32GB , maybe for now J6 and J6+ and A20 is a good phone for low prices and having OTG option which i don't see this ability in those 2 phones

The new update sucks. The multi window feature is no longer available.

• Rajdeep

Calling problem volte is not working

• Ajay Kumar

Calling problems

• Sk

Krish, 13 May 2019Does j7nxt gets pie update???I have this phone , I got android pie update , after update camera is doing well, performance is little bit slow , no hitting, Battery is ok .

• Jocobbi

My Samsung galaxy j7 core cannot update

My Samsung galaxy j7 core cannot update

• AnonD-819322

Paul C, 08 Aug 2019I have this phone over a year, it's served me well and my only r... moreSame for me, works well, but a little too wide, 73mm or less for me. Mine slipped out into the toilet and now the home button, back and recent key don't work, at least it didn't have my main sim in it.

• Paul C

I have this phone over a year, it's served me well and my only real complaint is that it's a bit too wide in size, 3.07 inches. The next phone I purchase will have to be 2.85 inches or less in width.

• AnonD-819322

Anonymous, 30 Jul 2019I've tried the obvious. Including using apps like Open Camera. I... moreIt's just your phone then. Don't trust a specific brand, you might as well get a refund as Exynos processors don't support GCam.

AnonD-819322, 29 Jun 2019Wipe the fingerprints and grease of the camera.I've tried the obvious. Including using apps like Open Camera. I really want Gcam port for this phone because its camera result is just heart wrenching.

I had better options yet I bought this phone just because I thought Samsung was trustworthy in terms of quality and is famous for providing good optimisation for cameras. :(

Punkgts, 21 Jun 2019Camera is bad? Get a flagship device! Don't complain!Sure, wanna pay for it then?
What kind of smartass answer is this? Its camera is horrible - not just bad. Do you even own this device?

The colours are so inaccurate that you can't even tell whether the real colour of something is red, pink or orange unless the picture is taken under sunlight.

The auto focus & stabilisation are also really really bad. You always have to take 3-5 pictures, including selfies because they are so out of focus and blur.

If you think this is normal even in 50% less price than this phone, then I pity you for wasting your hard earned money on God knows how many this kind of phones.
And go be a jerk somewhere you don't look stupid.

• Ram

After Update software last month its data internet speed is very very poor , mobile tower in near me but network so bad

• AnonD-819322

Anonymous, 13 Jun 2019Camera is bad. Is there a solution for it? Anyone know working ... moreWipe the fingerprints and grease of the camera.

• Punkgts

Anonymous, 13 Jun 2019Camera is bad. Is there a solution for it? Anyone know working ... moreCamera is bad? Get a flagship device! Don't complain!

• Mark

Finally android pie

Camera is bad. Is there a solution for it?
Anyone know working Gcam version for this phone?

Krish, 21 May 2019When will j7nxt gets pie update may end or juneavailable now