Samsung Galaxy J7 Nxt

Samsung Galaxy J7 Nxt

Paul C, 08 Aug 2019I have this phone over a year, it's served me well and my only r... moreSame for me, works well, but a little too wide, 73mm or less for me. Mine slipped out into the toilet and now the home button, back and recent key don't work, at least it didn't have my main sim in it.

• Paul C

I have this phone over a year, it's served me well and my only real complaint is that it's a bit too wide in size, 3.07 inches. The next phone I purchase will have to be 2.85 inches or less in width.

Anonymous, 30 Jul 2019I've tried the obvious. Including using apps like Open Camera. I... moreIt's just your phone then. Don't trust a specific brand, you might as well get a refund as Exynos processors don't support GCam.

asiandoestech, 29 Jun 2019Wipe the fingerprints and grease of the camera.I've tried the obvious. Including using apps like Open Camera. I really want Gcam port for this phone because its camera result is just heart wrenching.

I had better options yet I bought this phone just because I thought Samsung was trustworthy in terms of quality and is famous for providing good optimisation for cameras. :(

Punkgts, 21 Jun 2019Camera is bad? Get a flagship device! Don't complain!Sure, wanna pay for it then?
What kind of smartass answer is this? Its camera is horrible - not just bad. Do you even own this device?

The colours are so inaccurate that you can't even tell whether the real colour of something is red, pink or orange unless the picture is taken under sunlight.

The auto focus & stabilisation are also really really bad. You always have to take 3-5 pictures, including selfies because they are so out of focus and blur.

If you think this is normal even in 50% less price than this phone, then I pity you for wasting your hard earned money on God knows how many this kind of phones.
And go be a jerk somewhere you don't look stupid.

• Ram

After Update software last month its data internet speed is very very poor , mobile tower in near me but network so bad

Anonymous, 13 Jun 2019Camera is bad. Is there a solution for it? Anyone know working ... moreWipe the fingerprints and grease of the camera.

• Punkgts

Anonymous, 13 Jun 2019Camera is bad. Is there a solution for it? Anyone know working ... moreCamera is bad? Get a flagship device! Don't complain!

• Mark

Finally android pie

Camera is bad. Is there a solution for it?
Anyone know working Gcam version for this phone?

Krish, 21 May 2019When will j7nxt gets pie update may end or juneavailable now

updating to android pie

• Punkgts

Krish, 21 May 2019When will j7nxt gets pie update may end or juneI wrote down in an earlier comment when it was going to get it.

• Krish

When will j7nxt gets pie update may end or june

• asiandoestech

Krish, 15 May 2019Does j7nxt and j7neo are same???Yep

Krish, 15 May 2019Does j7nxt and j7neo are same???Yes they are the same

• Krish

Does j7nxt and j7neo are same???

• Punkgts

If you look here on Samsung's official security update site you can see our J7 Neo is still eligible for security updates so even if we don't get Pie we will be getting Security updates for a few months.

• Punkgts

Krish, 13 May 2019Does j7nxt gets pie update???However we all know that Samsung update policy sucks so you never really know for sure..

Just keep looking for the update Samsung will most likely(if everything goes well) drop it in July 2019

• Punkgts

Krish, 13 May 2019Does j7nxt gets pie update???Yes its confirmed for July 2019 its 75% sure to get it since J7 2016 got 2 major updates this phone is very likely going to get Pie