Samsung Galaxy J7 Nxt

Samsung Galaxy J7 Nxt

• Raj

Anonymous, 17 Sep 2020I bought this phone about 2 years ago.This phone is good ti... moreSame thing happen with my phone also mother board error

• Argie

Excellent!

• Argie

Stil using it in 2021 with original battery. Excellent!

• Raju

I am using this phone since 2017 October, still now no problems, display is great. Battery backup also good. Still running the battery came with the phone.

• NB

Using from 2017 to present day! love it

• ravinduj2017

One of the best phones I ever used.I used it for just 3 years and no any error happen.Didnt take phone for a service any time.I used to do my all works university works with this 16 gb phone..Greate phone.Highly recomment and Thank you smasung.

• Steve

Dom, 01 Jan 2021Amazing phone, lasted me about 3 years even with heavy use ... moreYep , right at all . It's been so long since I have ever been using it . This is a spectacular mobile phone . I agree with you .

• balram.singh

Samsung galaxy j7nxt

• Jo

Dom, 01 Jan 2021Amazing phone, lasted me about 3 years even with heavy use ... moreThe back Camera is so upsetting that it is immediately stops working after I bought it a few days ago

• Dom

Amazing phone, lasted me about 3 years even with heavy use by gaming, battery is decent but after this 3 years, it just can't keep up with a lot of new rising games as well as old games that keep getting updates which require better specs. Social media apps are fine to use and is also stable. It had a good run and i'm ready to finally buy a new phone. Goodbye old pal.

Anonymous, 29 Oct 2020Great phone thoroughly satisfied for the past 3 yearsYesss. It is indeed a great phone. My buddy for almost 4 years now.

Great phone thoroughly satisfied for the past 3 years

Omar, 19 Sep 2020Does this phone have a 4G network, because there is no sign... more Yes this has 4g support

Excellent performance so far no complaints

• Omar

Does this phone have a 4G network, because there is no sign of the fourth generation, which is marked by the third generation?

For me all contacts which is in sim card is deleted.

Anonymous, 17 Sep 2020I bought this phone about 2 years ago.This phone is good ti... moreI post the opinion. Yesterday I check my phone in nearby store the system board gone. This phone is good for elder.

waste phone system board has gone. I brought about just 1 year.It kept restart and my data has erased. dont buy.

Anonymous, 17 Sep 2020I bought this phone about 2 years ago.This phone is good ti... moreFor me no update came, my phone is good enough to go.