Samsung Galaxy M01

Samsung Galaxy M01

I have been using this phone for two years and it is always advertising. That’s the only thing I don’t like.

• Duryodhan

I love this phone. I am using since 6 months or so, never faced any problem. After Android 11 update, the phone is smooth working. I once dropped the phone with very heavy impact to the ground but nothing happen. It is very compact phone, for those who don't like big phones. Battery lasts a whole day so far I'm happy with this phone. 😊

Does the battery last long?

• H.Shifan

I am currently using this device.
I really love it after get Android 11. New features are make me satisfied with this phone.
Working properly for this hardware. Worth for money.

• Varinder

M01, 12 May 2021Hi, Did a software update.Heqdphone output is totally mess... moreafter android 11 update you will receive another 80mb update which will resolve the issue of audio output through the headphone.

Amodya, 14 Jun 2021No broGot the Android 11 update today and after update did a factory reset. Huh.. freaking awesome update. Very smooth, no lag, no stutter as well as headphone sound quality excellent through headphone and wireless. Don't know all the fuss about headphone quality. Just can't believe that rumor

• Amodya

Malli, 02 Jun 2021Hi guys, anyone received android 11 os for this phone in Sr... moreNo bro

• Open Moirangthem

Vinay, 30 May 2021Is there video recording on front camera???Yess

Anonymous, 13 Jun 2021Just reset (full wipe) the phone...i was also experiencing ... moreYes..factory reset is recommended

M01, 12 May 2021Hi, Did a software update.Heqdphone output is totally mess... moreJust reset (full wipe) the phone...i was also experiencing the same problem.

• Malli

Hi guys, anyone received android 11 os for this phone in Srilanka?.

• Vinay

Is there video recording on front camera???

• Kikik

My phone take 4 hours to fully charge

• r

Anonymous, 04 Jun 2020Many smaller devices are coming, samsung has at least 10 2... morevery true. due to some people who are too lazy to switch device n dont want to use laptop, all others have to suffer.

• m01-user

m01-user, 22 May 2021Got an 80Mb software update today, seems like the issue got... more*It's still there :(

• m01-user

m01-user, 14 May 2021Perhaps the issue is only with headphone jack output then.Got an 80Mb software update today, seems like the issue got fixed after that.

is this a 5G phone???

• Krish barnwal

AnonD-977682, 13 May 2021Yeah , it's because the headphones you use which is ou... moreAccording to yours post, headphone or earphone should have been outdated with android 11. But I tested it on m11 which also received android r and headphone works there. It's a software bug and not some compatibility issues. Do correct me if I am wrong.