Samsung Galaxy M01

Samsung Galaxy M01

• Suran

Very cheap build quality phone. Even small shock phone display getting cracked. I bought few phones to my office and every one is experience this issue.

• Hansa

Very nice phone if compare with price. Phone have unique function which is not mentioned in context of samsung Galax m01 specifications. This phone gives competition to costly smart phones

• Anonymous512

Anonymous, 04 Aug 2021I am facing call issues and camera quality was so poor !! I... moreYeah today I even faced same issue. Android 11 upfat has been preety good in performance and visuals but is killing battery too fast and network issues like I have to turn my off phone to bring back the vote logo to make calls and receive sms and that like 2 times in a day. Pretty worse.

M01 fan, 03 Aug 2021Yeah man, I've been observing that too and also I'... moreI am facing call issues and camera quality was so poor !! I am totally disappointed with camera performance and samsung has to give update for camera performance and should bring true 13 MP cam quality!! Some times HD calls is not working and simply tentioning!! Samsung must notice the problem and should give proper update for camera and audio HD calls

• M01 fan

Anonymous512, 03 Aug 2021Has anyone noticed faster battery discharge even after usin... moreYeah man, I've been observing that too and also I've been having network issues too. Callers say my "number is unavailable to switched off"

• Anonymous512

Has anyone noticed faster battery discharge even after using adaptive power mode and even with no heavy usage.

I have been using this phone for two years and it is always advertising. That’s the only thing I don’t like.

• Duryodhan

I love this phone. I am using since 6 months or so, never faced any problem. After Android 11 update, the phone is smooth working. I once dropped the phone with very heavy impact to the ground but nothing happen. It is very compact phone, for those who don't like big phones. Battery lasts a whole day so far I'm happy with this phone. 😊

Does the battery last long?

• H.Shifan

I am currently using this device.
I really love it after get Android 11. New features are make me satisfied with this phone.
Working properly for this hardware. Worth for money.

• Varinder

M01, 12 May 2021Hi, Did a software update.Heqdphone output is totally mess... moreafter android 11 update you will receive another 80mb update which will resolve the issue of audio output through the headphone.

Amodya, 14 Jun 2021No broGot the Android 11 update today and after update did a factory reset. Huh.. freaking awesome update. Very smooth, no lag, no stutter as well as headphone sound quality excellent through headphone and wireless. Don't know all the fuss about headphone quality. Just can't believe that rumor

• Amodya

Malli, 02 Jun 2021Hi guys, anyone received android 11 os for this phone in Sr... moreNo bro

• Open Moirangthem

Vinay, 30 May 2021Is there video recording on front camera???Yess

Anonymous, 13 Jun 2021Just reset (full wipe) the phone...i was also experiencing ... moreYes..factory reset is recommended

M01, 12 May 2021Hi, Did a software update.Heqdphone output is totally mess... moreJust reset (full wipe) the phone...i was also experiencing the same problem.

• Malli

Hi guys, anyone received android 11 os for this phone in Srilanka?.

• Vinay

Is there video recording on front camera???