Samsung Galaxy M10

Samsung Galaxy M10

• Fakradin

Bilal , 08 Jan 2020 I install compass app .but cannot use with m10 phone. ... moreIt doesn't compass

• Karen

Rating 7/10 because there is 16GB series like an old phone

• im ryan

Highbury, 22 Sep 2021you can "factory reset" first, then upgradeweird...gsmarena says it can only updat to android pie 9.

Shuvo, 18 Apr 2020My mom and cousin has M10. It really works good. It's batte... moreYa cousin mom is in battery save mode

• Highbury

Don, 24 Mar 2021I currently have Android 9 on my galaxy M10. The update fo... moreyou can "factory reset" first, then upgrade

Samsung have just downgraded the security updatesfor M10 from Quarterly to Biannual recently since this is an entry-level smartphone that was released 2 years ago. Samsung is expected drop support for M10 next year.

• Azmera

Samsung Galaxy M100 is it LTE 4G working ?

• Don

I currently have Android 9 on my galaxy M10.
The update for android 10 is avaliable and requires about 1Gb. I am running low on storage.
Does anyone know if the android 9 storage space will be uninstalled to clear storage, if I install Android 10?
How much storage will Android 10 take, compared to my current android 9 ?
Thanks

• PS 14

I am using this phone, Almost 2 years. Still working very fine.. battary too good..

• null

Mahtm, 17 Dec 2020I can't use otg with my SM M10really? I already tried the otg feature when I bought it from the store, and it works really fine

• Mahtm

I can't use otg with my SM M10

• SGS

Still i didn't get One ui 2.1. Is it there for India & Srilanka.
It is better if double tap feature is there to wake up the screen like in M01.
Otherwise everytime need to press the power button.

• Jaison

M10 is Very bad/poor in detecting wi-fi. Most of the time i have to take phone near router to connect. After connecting distance is not a problem.

• Samsung User

CAVBR, 13 Jun 2020According to the Samsung Members roadmap, no. The Galaxy M... moreIt is upgraded to OneUI 2.1 (Android 10) with most Android 10 features .

• Sold Heart

M10 is on android 10 now

• Clay3010

My phone si update android 10 now

• Shal

This not my other SAMSUNG phones . Touch isn't working properly . when using the one hand mode it cant understand the inputs. Without one hand mode my previous J5 working properly . And compare to used all other Samsung S1 S4 J5 J7 this is the worst one . Biggest problem is it dosen't getting enough 4G Signals . J4 and J7 working better than this . Finish quality is an another problem .

Zero, 30 Nov 2019Is this phone will be getting android 10 and ui 2 ?!. According to the Samsung Members roadmap, no.
The Galaxy M10 will not receive Android 10.

• Shuvo

ahmed sayed, 27 Nov 2019selfie cam is very bad I think you should update your phone.

• Shuvo

My mom and cousin has M10. It really works good. It's battery performance is great. But my M10's battery drains 2times faster than their M10. I don't know why it happens.