Samsung Galaxy M10

Samsung Galaxy M10

• Highbury

Don, 24 Mar 2021I currently have Android 9 on my galaxy M10. The update fo... moreyou can "factory reset" first, then upgrade

Samsung have just downgraded the security updatesfor M10 from Quarterly to Biannual recently since this is an entry-level smartphone that was released 2 years ago. Samsung is expected drop support for M10 next year.

• Azmera

Samsung Galaxy M100 is it LTE 4G working ?

• Don

I currently have Android 9 on my galaxy M10.
The update for android 10 is avaliable and requires about 1Gb. I am running low on storage.
Does anyone know if the android 9 storage space will be uninstalled to clear storage, if I install Android 10?
How much storage will Android 10 take, compared to my current android 9 ?
Thanks

• PS 14

I am using this phone, Almost 2 years. Still working very fine.. battary too good..

• null

Mahtm, 17 Dec 2020I can't use otg with my SM M10really? I already tried the otg feature when I bought it from the store, and it works really fine

• Mahtm

I can't use otg with my SM M10

• SGS

Still i didn't get One ui 2.1. Is it there for India & Srilanka.
It is better if double tap feature is there to wake up the screen like in M01.
Otherwise everytime need to press the power button.

• Jaison

M10 is Very bad/poor in detecting wi-fi. Most of the time i have to take phone near router to connect. After connecting distance is not a problem.

• Samsung User

CAVBR, 13 Jun 2020According to the Samsung Members roadmap, no. The Galaxy M... moreIt is upgraded to OneUI 2.1 (Android 10) with most Android 10 features .

• Sold Heart

M10 is on android 10 now

• Clay3010

My phone si update android 10 now

• Shal

This not my other SAMSUNG phones . Touch isn't working properly . when using the one hand mode it cant understand the inputs. Without one hand mode my previous J5 working properly . And compare to used all other Samsung S1 S4 J5 J7 this is the worst one . Biggest problem is it dosen't getting enough 4G Signals . J4 and J7 working better than this . Finish quality is an another problem .

Zero, 30 Nov 2019Is this phone will be getting android 10 and ui 2 ?!. According to the Samsung Members roadmap, no.
The Galaxy M10 will not receive Android 10.

• Shuvo

ahmed sayed, 27 Nov 2019selfie cam is very bad I think you should update your phone.

• Shuvo

My mom and cousin has M10. It really works good. It's battery performance is great. But my M10's battery drains 2times faster than their M10. I don't know why it happens.

• Shuvo

My mom and my cousin has M10. And their M10 is really good. It's battery performance is great. But my M10's battery drains 2 times faster than their M10. I don't know why it happens

• Shuvo

HK, 14 Sep 2019a10 and m10 is same thingsA10 has 32 GB internal storage + single camera and M10 has 16GB internal and dual camera

Can someone tell me from experience, should I upgrade Oreo to Pie? Pie drains the battery of M10? If yes, it requires factory reset or hard reset?

i bought it one year ago it's nice but it's apps interrupted each other.