Samsung Galaxy M20

Samsung Galaxy M20

• Mohammed

Android Pie Coming This June 3rd... For M20...

• VishuN

Which is the better one from M20 & A30?

wind, 21 May 2019what is the best? A50 or M20The a50 is better if you are willing to spend the money

• Pix3ler

wind, 21 May 2019what is the best? A50 or M20A50 of course

• Chetan

Does it support mhl ??

• wind

what is the best? A50 or M20

• PrabhuG

Samsung M20 is a budget mobile built quality is very good performance is smooth no heating issue unless you use uncertified app carful only draw back I see is I want icons to be lit,tle bigger .thank you samung .i like samsung super amoled display
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Samsung M20 is a budget mobile built quality is very good performance is smooth no heating issue unless you use uncertified app carful only draw back I see is I want icons to be little bigger .thank you samung .

• Yusuf

M20 get One UI ?

• YADURSHAN

Samsung m20 battery drain fast please fix and phone is heating problem please fix that update!!!

• Cuna

kamel alg, 14 May 2019M20 vs A20?M20

M20 vs A20?

• jack

yes bro some notification not shown in main screen. some notification show screen lock. pls improve bug fixes.

• Jack

Iam using M20. Aftr Security patch update. My fn will works fine. Good phone. Good batterylife. Bt front cam is dark mode very low. Face lock is very poor. Need some bug fixes updates

• Mhmd_66a

Hi guys. Does anyone knows about sound profile icons on M20? they didn't show on main screen even when i change the profile to vibrate or silent. But when I pull down the notification bar, they appear there. Anyone has an issue to fix this?

• v

Bimu, 29 Mar 2019Not Monthly update, it's quarter update (3 Updates per year). I ... morehey , which iis better J7 max or m20 and why ?

• v

anybody used J7 max and m20. I have a j7 max that am not so happy with. I wanted to know if m20 is better if anyone has used both

Vino, 09 May 2019Please help me decide. AM20 or A20? Thanks.if u care about performance maybe for gaming then go for m20.. but if you care about display like you editing or watching movies, editing pictures go for a20 as it uses AMOLED display with true color and safe battery usage when ur screen display more black colors.. BUT m20 got 5k mAH which is 1K higher than a20 so if the display isnt matter for you then go for M20.. personally i would recomend to take a20 with AMOLED as it displays the real colours but still IPS isnt that bad these days so choise is ip to yah.. performace or Display?

• Vino

Please help me decide. AM20 or A20? Thanks.

• Hisbulla

Anonymous, 06 May 2019not all version of m20 using exynos 7904, instead 8000 series fo... moreI think it may be cost cutting strategy.
My advice is don't depened on only one brand better try other brands (Google,Huawei, Moto)