Samsung Galaxy M21 2021

Samsung Galaxy M21 2021

I feel the Super Amoled display is fake. I have a 2 year old Moto One power, it's screen is just Full HD. Still that screen looks much better and smoother than this M21's so called super amoled.

• VI

Raj , 27 Aug 2021Display is good, Exynos 9611 heats very fast. Please update... moreHi Raj, I think may be this phone GPU is old (introduced in 2017). May be it's gpu drivers are outdated for the current Android 11 os. Maybe for Android 12 ,13 it heatup very fast bcz Android 12 using more graphics (material u).
Allways peoples are not check the GPU for the cpu when they buying new phone, instead of that they are checking display , rom , ram , WiFi band , monthly updates , build quality only. Actually they should check the gpu with all other specifications.
Even Snapdragon cpu gpu also very old (Snapdragon 480 5G cpu). sometimes snapdragon cpu specs is low but gpu is latest (price also low).

• Sijooss

Hu, 09 Aug 2021Where is snapdragon cpu ? India we need snapdragon not exyn... moreBecause we need cheap phones. We always like to get BMW for the price of Maruthi!.

• Raj

Display is good, Exynos 9611 heats very fast. Please update to atleast Snapdragon 460 chip..

Realy Great Of Samsung Phone In World. The Nambar One Phone Of In World

• Raj

Need Snapdragon chip not Exynos chip..

• Raj

Exnos 9611 chip faces lots of issues, mostly Phone gets heats very quickly in simple browsing and watching youtube videos and hang often..

• anonymouse

Same M31 spec ?

• Samsung

Hu, 09 Aug 2021Where is snapdragon cpu ? India we need snapdragon not exyn... morejust for sms why samsung force to using WiFi and mobile data ? are they spying customer details for M , A and F series phones?
earlier my friends also told me , Samsung now using so many adware in galaxy store , and some other apps we can't uninstall ex: Facebook , Google movies and tv , Netflix , my galaxy , find my mobile , etc ....
Samsung stop spying our details. I think Huawei is much much better than Samsung , bcz huawei hormony phone apps if we want we can uninstall and if we want we can install it again later.
We want Qualcomm latest cpu not for Exynos or Mediatek cpu. Xiaomi is much much better.

• Sharif BD

why? they are selling Samsung phones really well, so upgrading wouldn't bring too much more profit

Wonderful mobile. Battery quality is very good👍6000mAh Battery and camera quality is very very good👍triple camera and main camera 48mp shots are very good pictures📷 front camera 20mp 🤩camera setup is better than any other software🤩🤩super AMOLED Display👌though screen is very smooth👌👌15w fast charger in this box📦 it is my favorite product 😀👍

• Hu

Where is snapdragon cpu ? India we need snapdragon not exynos or mediatek.

Hajime001, 07 Aug 2021They Should Upgrade The Chipset , Make it cheaper not overp... morewhy? they are selling samsung phones really well, so upgrading wouldn't bring too much more profit.

Is the camera island flat? Since when we started seeing this.

They Should Upgrade The Chipset , Make it cheaper not overpriced. 2022 might be the last year i would use their phone and go for pixel instead.....

This is phone is the same as the initial M21 except for the back design. Samsung should have differentiate the two by upgrading the chipset and charger.

• Iny

Why samsung phone prices are high in south asia countries?

• Sanjay

Timo66, 31 Jul 2021Big battery is why people bought M51. Without it it's ... moreYou must be high! You are expecting a powebank with android 12 & 14 Gigs(???!!!!) of RAM?? And for what, $100 I guess?

Samsung will throw a cheap Unisoc SOC at that price point & massive RAM. Would you buy that?

You are just some fanboy dreaming or you are truly high!
:-;

• Avi

Timo66, 31 Jul 2021Big battery is why people bought M51. Without it it's ... moreIts a mobile not an Inverter 😂

• Question

Why no NFC? NFC must be in all smartphones, 5GHz WiFi too and normal Camera with possible in night shots make like LG G3, G4, G5!