Samsung Galaxy M40

Samsung Galaxy M40

Very interesting to see how Samsung spins off new mobile variant.

This one with Snapdragron processor gets -
1. No sAMOLED display (For which Samsung is known for)
2. no dedicated memory slot
3. No UFS
4. Battery < 4000 mAh

This phone looks like - get a reputed good processor + give it some under powered hardware stuff. Good.
It looks like those are factors/above numbered goodies which Samsung considers to give with comparatively underpowered Exynos processor of same range.

All it brings to one point profit !

Amit Sujauddin, 13 Sep 2019Also No 3.5mm headphone Jack AdapterIt has a usb type c earphone inside the box. So, why do you need an adaprter????

• Sam

Jeet manna, 08 Oct 2019I don't know what is samsung trying to do by making this ph... moreshould i buy it if i get it within145 Dollar???

• Chathu

Samsung Galaxy M40 is a very worst mobile phone....starting 2 months I'm very happy with that phone...but now in 128 GB my mobile storage has filled only 40GB ...but although its lagging...when I'm playing call of duty mobile my phone display
will totally become dark and I cant see the display...battery performance is also worst...Now a days for 12k mobile phones have 4000 or 4500mah battery...but this is 20k mobile phone it has only 3500mah battery...but it's good in charging and slow motion video ...gaming graphics are very good but mobile is lagging....when I'm in the game for 10 min continously it will become very hot...front camera is not bad...but camera is not well as selfie camera...I'm not satisfied with this mobile...very grey worst....

• Abid

huwa, 23 Oct 2019dir sir Does Samsung Galaxy M41s support 5G . relece ... moreGood looking and eye-catching design languag. I'm using it almost 1.5 month.
Camera-Lack of details and sharpness. Colour is not accurate.
Processor-Perfect
Display-Sharp and relaxing. But Super Amoled can do better.
Battery- Good but opponents are better than this.
Charging-Even It's fast charge but not that fast

• Sam

It is very wonderful phone having good network strength ,voice clerty and fast processor. Bettery backup average quite good

• I liked

Gunawan, 14 Sep 2019I wanna buy M30s launching sept 18 in indiaLike m40 but it's not available in my area , Tehran .

• Paul

I dont know why they came up with this kind of phone, bogus phone, very weak in signal strength if u r using sim calls, asloth with multi tasking, cameras dont give true colors, it seems there is a segment of the market they targeting but this gonna let the Samsung brand down, anote 4 better wth cameras , returning it to the retailer now

• Ishrak

Worst front cam

• huwa

dir sir

Does Samsung Galaxy M41s support 5G . relece date 26 june 2020.

1). 5G NSA / Sub6 / mmWave; N1/N3/N28/N77/N78/N79 .
Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A, 5G (2+ Gbps DL) .

2). Wi-Fi 802.11, a/b/g/n/ac/ax ? .

3). Battery capacity Li-ion 7000 mAh, user replaceable ? .

• Jase

Vaddu , 23 Aug 2019M40 main issue is batteryDoes the galaxy m40 has a global version;-can someone please tell me

• Nick

XLR8R, 01 Sep 2019Comparing to an A9 2018 and also having used A50 extensivel... moreThis tft display is 10 time worser than my redmi ips display.

• Nick

Jeet manna, 08 Oct 2019I don't know what is samsung trying to do by making this ph... moreIps lcd far superior than this tft screen. Regret buying. Cameras also worst. Luckily gcam supported.

NK, 03 Sep 2019worst phone ever I m using, samsung plz take it back from m... moreWorst speaker

• boz

Jase, 12 Oct 2019When will the galaxy m40 be available in trinidad;-can some... moreNo

• Jase

Anonymous, 02 Sep 2019Very good m40 mobileWhen will the galaxy m40 be available in trinidad;-can someone please tell me

• Jeet manna

I don't know what is samsung trying to do by making this phone at this price segment.
Like literally it's one of the most fraudulent phones ever made by any company. (even cheap Chinese clones give better specs)
Anyways, the 32 mp primary which is having pixel size of 0.8 um after pixel binning is roughly 8 mp(well it's not a joke)
Who gives 8 mp cam at this price?
And the worst part is the screen like seriously TFT?

• 007paddy

Eagerly waiting for m30s

• Gunawan

Amit Sujauddin, 13 Sep 20191). Yes-No 2). No 3). No 4). Yes 5). No 6). No-Yes 7)... moreI wanna buy M30s launching sept 18 in india

• Gunawan