Samsung Galaxy M62

Samsung Galaxy M62

• babak

Anything works, 23 Aug 2021Where an Earth will i find 256GB version ๐Ÿ˜ we have both 128 and 256gb in Iran too

This phone is really amazing, i went to a phone dealership to check it out. Found out it has got all the features, i couldnt afford it , it goes for $590 in my country. I would love to have this phone๐Ÿ˜”

• Phonelover

Fantastic phone for heavy user

• Jay

I had the samsung m51 and sold it for samsung m62. It's way smoother and faster than m51 .. no difference between the battery life for me. Double the space and extra 2 gigs of Ram. In terms of connectivity test message didn't go through soemtimes on samsung m51 no issues with m62.

• byyoutree

Give me 5G version of M62

Mtumzima, 29 Aug 2021M51 has a better battery than M62. M62 has a better camera ... morewow fantastic

Victor, 21 Jul 2021Its has good specs But which is better? M51 or M62M51 has a better battery than M62. M62 has a better camera and overall it is faster than M51

• Beras kencur

Anything works, 23 Aug 2021Where an Earth will i find 256GB version ๐Ÿ˜ Indonesia ๐Ÿ˜„ they sell ONLY the256gb version

Where an Earth will i find 256GB version ๐Ÿ˜

• John

If Samsung can give wired DeX capability for this phone, 11 out of 10 I would buy one. With the same chipset as in the Note10 and Note10+, this phone should have no problem having DeX.

Why didn't you test this phone ?

• Uus

Anonymous, 11 Aug 2021What about M51?Go for M51 it's 100-150 dollar cheaper

Bashar , 09 Aug 2021Worst phone ever, 7k battery that can last upto 1 day, low ... moreWhat about M51?

• Bashar

Worst phone ever, 7k battery that can last upto 1 day, low calling signal pickup, poor screen touch sensitivity....terrible phone

Uus, 06 Aug 2021It's not because samsung phone not made for gaming, th... moreThese guys are lying here bro. Go for it if you are not a heavy gamer. Heavy use like mine is great with this. My work phone doing over time for me. Music streaming, maps, lots of calling, lots of camera usage. Still great thanks to its huge battery. Heavy games makes this battery consumes faster. While watching videos I recommend you guys to 60 percent brghtness to avoid heavy battery usage.

Victor, 21 Jul 2021Its has good specs But which is better? M51 or M62M51, Snapdragon performance more stable than Exynos, mine using Exynos 9820 terrible with performance even just for intensive browsing, easy to overheat and throttled, you won't need exynos 9825 for M class series, still M is M, A is A, S is S

M can't be better than S series, never

Uus, 29 Jul 2021I think s*ms*ng make a mistake making this phone its launch... moreThat is not mistake, Poco using Snapdragon, stable and powerful than exynos that design for battery saver, my galaxy also drop when overheat and the overheat is caused not because of gaming, just browsing entire hour and the phone overheat and throttled down, M51 is much better, snapdragon but also battery saver, maybe that's why S lite series offered with Snapdragon instead of Exynos, people think standard S series will be more valuable and willing to buy than S lite series

• Uus

Kayla, 06 Aug 2021Samsung phones are NOT MADE FOR GAMING....I'm now usin... moreIt's not because samsung phone not made for gaming, that is because the diference between snapdragon vs exynos. I heard samsung is dropping their Mongoose core and start using Cortex arm design for their exynos, i even heard their also dropping their Mali gpu. Oh and just for info i also a samsung phone user, i have used 4 galaxy phone since 2018. I'm actually considering to buy this M62, but i'm a smart buyer so before i bought a phone i watch several review about this phone and decide NOT to buy it ( pardon the bad english)

• Kayla

Uus, 29 Jul 2021I think s*ms*ng make a mistake making this phone its launch... moreSamsung phones are NOT MADE FOR GAMING....I'm now using Note 10+ with the same chipset Exynos 9825 still good for gaming.I'm a casual gamer and sometimes participate gaming tournament.I encountered fps drop and its ok bc the phone does not made for gaming.I often use my pc for gaming than my phone