Samsung Galaxy M62

Samsung Galaxy M62

• Khalifa

Bachtiar, 25 Nov 2021using this phone for 6 months, the battery drops significan... moreYou must do a calibration for tour battery
To do that compose *#0228#
Then when the phone reboot you must power off it
At that stage let your phone be fully charged and you can use it with more battery capacity

How about camera?

Bachtiar, 25 Nov 2021using this phone for 6 months, the battery drops significan... moreI think it should give you at least 2 days of battery life considering the monstrous 7000 capacity.

• Bachtiar

using this phone for 6 months, the battery drops significant, especially when it is around 100 to 70 %, still manage to get it over a day, it is not yet a year, i already feels its battery is dropping so bad.

• No name

Flame, 22 Nov 2021How much fps do you get in genshin impact and what graphics?25 fps Low

• Mahfuz

I hope Samsung is the best in Bangladesh & India region..
But they become me hopeless.
I bought a new phone Samsung galaxy m62. It have a monster battery. But it not have enough backup. Its screen time only 9 hours. Before update i got 11hours backup. Other companies they provide 4500mA-5200mA battery that's screen on time more than 7000mA of Samsung galaxy m62.
I hate #samsung

• Flame

Nobody, 04 May 2021The phone is good I have it rn and I am playing genshin imp... moreHow much fps do you get in genshin impact and what graphics?

itumir, 09 Mar 20213.5mm check! FM radio check! 7000mAh battery o wow!Dedicated Card Slot (2 nanoSIMs + microSD) !

shalom. , 26 Sep 2021should I go with this one or A52? M62 is good Phone with huge battery and powerful SoC. But overall there is no significant value.
I suggest to take A52, most valuable Samsung phone in midrange area specially in A series.
Or if you like consider M52 5G, it's a newest and very promising M series. Good luck

• v

Sandreano, 17 Nov 2021have heat issues? I'm looking for phone with good bat... moreM52

dmsza, 13 Nov 2021In Brazil the price now (13/Nov/2021) is US$ 260 for the 12... morehave heat issues? I'm looking for phone with good battery in this price range, but exynos scares me about heat!

dmsza, 13 Nov 2021In Brazil the price now (13/Nov/2021) is US$ 260 for the 12... morehave heat issues? I'm brazilian too, I'm looking for phone with good battery in this price range, but exynos scares me about heat!

• dmsza

In Brazil the price now (13/Nov/2021) is US$ 260 for the 128 GB model with 8GB of RAM. At this price range this model is an excellent value!

• Majeed

zafar, 11 Oct 2021This cell have a good features . best mobile , expensive ... more$160 ?? Where ? It is $450

Deepak, 21 Oct 2021Very bad experience. Always while on call, the other side c... moreMines have no issue though with calling, it's probably your carrier problem

• Deepak

Very bad experience. Always while on call, the other side cant hear properly what i say. Voice was breaking. My work is mostly on calls. One day during a busy work day, out of anger, i threw it on floor and ii broke down. So many work failure happened due to communication issues.

• Silent

XZ, 18 Sep 2021It's literally re-skinned Samsung A12.But with a 7000 mah battery and a lot of cool features.

• Silent

My dream phone

• zafar

This cell have a good features . best mobile , expensive , price 170 $ ok 6gb ram

• JoaoBC

This cell have a Carriage Agregation ??