Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G

Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G

• Andro

Still have samsung problem in this new phone when you make camera in full scream to snap pictures come so bad and loose from her nead photo only stay nead when you make reset again to setting camera still fulll scream to snap have many problem did not reach samsung to give correct resolution

• Lime

Why not jack 3.5mm?

• THE UNKNOWN

Vino, 13 Jan 2020Is it single sim? No dual sim?There is dual sim, Note 10+ 5G Chinese version SM-N9760

Thanks

Note7 owner, 14 Dec 2019Has the worst finger print scanner I've seen in ANY smartphone. ... moreRemove and reset your fingerprint will improve a lot. Do it and test it, if it doesn't improve, do it again. Try several times.

• SGNFLN

BTW... The on-screen fingerprint sensor has worked well for me for 2 months now. Even upside down... Granted you do so while creating the print's profile.

• SGNFLN

Note7 owner, 11 Jan 2020"just lick it a little" Did Samsung just invented DNA phone unlo... moreAhhh... Licking the surface of your thumb, in order to improve the resolution of your fingerprints. I don't think ANYONE has actually considered this "workaround" for a failing fingerprint sensor before, let alone one which uses a form of sonar to identify unique patterns. The thought of adding a semi-adhesive fluid, such as saliva, to partially fill those repeating, twisting valleys found in a fingerprint is INCREDIBLE! LITERALLY. Now, licking an old, scratched up CD to help it work temporarily is, while kind of gross, actually credible. It actually works... Sometimes.

No one ever does real life (TMobile) 5G speed tests around their areas. No one knows if T-Mobile 4G LTE speeds are identical to their 5G. And no one can tell you if 5G is their 4G LTE. The bands are all the same, right? Band 71, 600Mhz is what they push. So why spend more for a 5G phone when you can get that with a cheaper 2019-2020 Qualcomm platform phone that gives you identical speed?

• Kevin

Note 10+ 5G Model SM-N976N(S.Korea) Updated to Android 10 at 2020-01-06.

• Tex

Android 10????

• Vino

Is it single sim? No dual sim?

Fraudster1000, 11 Jan 2020The fingerprint scanner is not the best I will admit but I can c... more"just lick it a little" Did Samsung just invented DNA phone unlock perfection?

Note7 owner, 14 Dec 2019Has the worst finger print scanner I've seen in ANY smartphone. ... moreThe fingerprint scanner is not the best I will admit but I can certainly say it's improved over the S10 that I owned. If it fails the first time I just lick my thumb a little and find that it works like a treat.

i love this phone

• Arslan

Why Samsung isn't include call recording option in Pakistan. Other Chinese brands support call recording. Must be do for that.

Ijjyahmed01, 18 Oct 2019It's true, there was tests done and the exynos processor is sign... moreHonestly, I really don't think it matter that much at least to me, since most benchmarks say that the 9825 outperforms the 845 even in efficiency and graphics so it's all good

Sponge, 08 Nov 2019Why pay for the Note+ 5G at the moment. Also notably, I cant ... moreWell first off I like the s pen and boxy shape

Xiaomi concept !!!!, 25 Nov 2019i checked all the phone u wrote down before i bought mine , and ... moreEven privacy?

• Kamal

Still flat screen best one more from all this design make hem because 360 degree make hem is so worst

Has the worst finger print scanner I've seen in ANY smartphone. Pealing the screen helped a bit but man this on screen FP sux bad.

Anonymous, 06 Dec 2019Can anyone tell me what region SM-N976B is. Spain