Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G

Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G

Wongso, 08 May 2020Really, it can't use OTG???? You can.

ArianChowdhury, 18 May 2020I going to take my 1st android Please help me to select No... moreNote 10 plus 5g

• ArianChowdhury

I going to take my 1st android
Please help me to select

Note10+
Oneplus 7T pro MacLearn
S20+

• Andy

Morshed, 22 Apr 2020Wrong. Hong Kong variant also have Qualcomm processor, but it do... moreYou need the headphones plugged in to serve as a radio antenna. Most phones require this.

• Andy

I use this as my current phone and it's a brilliant piece of kit. It's fast, smooth, user friendly and feels great in the hand. The battery lasts incredibly well. I can comfortably play Pokemon Go (a notoriously power-hungry game) for 6 hours before I feel the power bank needs to make an appearance (yes, I am a bit sad).
The slow-mo has been absolutely incredible allowing me to film a BB fired from an airsoft gun at a speed of 155 yards a second, useful in getting it ready for a game and diagnosing malfunctions in all manner of mechanical equipment or just for capturing cool stuff. Image quality is sublime in both photo and video. The only downside is finding a good case. A phone this beautiful needs an equally gorgeous yet protective case.
My brother also has a Note 10+5g and his has specialty software added by his place of work to run diagnostics and tests on fire & security systems. Their laptops and tablets struggle more than his phone.

• Wongso

Really, it can't use OTG????

Aussieboi, 11 Sep 2019I think it may be because the US version has a Qualcomm chip and... moreWrong. Hong Kong variant also have Qualcomm processor, but it doesn't have any FM tuner. I used one and I can confirm.

• Andro

Still have samsung problem in this new phone when you make camera in full scream to snap pictures come so bad and loose from her nead photo only stay nead when you make reset again to setting camera still fulll scream to snap have many problem did not reach samsung to give correct resolution

• Lime

Why not jack 3.5mm?

• THE UNKNOWN

Vino, 13 Jan 2020Is it single sim? No dual sim?There is dual sim, Note 10+ 5G Chinese version SM-N9760

Thanks

Note7 owner, 14 Dec 2019Has the worst finger print scanner I've seen in ANY smartphone. ... moreRemove and reset your fingerprint will improve a lot. Do it and test it, if it doesn't improve, do it again. Try several times.

• SGNFLN

BTW... The on-screen fingerprint sensor has worked well for me for 2 months now. Even upside down... Granted you do so while creating the print's profile.

• SGNFLN

Note7 owner, 11 Jan 2020"just lick it a little" Did Samsung just invented DNA phone unlo... moreAhhh... Licking the surface of your thumb, in order to improve the resolution of your fingerprints. I don't think ANYONE has actually considered this "workaround" for a failing fingerprint sensor before, let alone one which uses a form of sonar to identify unique patterns. The thought of adding a semi-adhesive fluid, such as saliva, to partially fill those repeating, twisting valleys found in a fingerprint is INCREDIBLE! LITERALLY. Now, licking an old, scratched up CD to help it work temporarily is, while kind of gross, actually credible. It actually works... Sometimes.

No one ever does real life (TMobile) 5G speed tests around their areas. No one knows if T-Mobile 4G LTE speeds are identical to their 5G. And no one can tell you if 5G is their 4G LTE. The bands are all the same, right? Band 71, 600Mhz is what they push. So why spend more for a 5G phone when you can get that with a cheaper 2019-2020 Qualcomm platform phone that gives you identical speed?

• Kevin

Note 10+ 5G Model SM-N976N(S.Korea) Updated to Android 10 at 2020-01-06.

• Tex

Android 10????

• Vino

Is it single sim? No dual sim?

Fraudster1000, 11 Jan 2020The fingerprint scanner is not the best I will admit but I can c... more"just lick it a little" Did Samsung just invented DNA phone unlock perfection?

Note7 owner, 14 Dec 2019Has the worst finger print scanner I've seen in ANY smartphone. ... moreThe fingerprint scanner is not the best I will admit but I can certainly say it's improved over the S10 that I owned. If it fails the first time I just lick my thumb a little and find that it works like a treat.