Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G

Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G

Taffy Boy, 07 Aug 2020The latest firmware update (1st August) is corrupt, it will... moreI had the same problem.
Fixed by using Smart switch app on laptop with my phone connected and download/install the update from there.
Hope will help you also!

• RMR

Anonymous, 28 May 2020S20 plus.S10 5G

• SteelMe

The latest firmware update (1st August) is corrupt, it will not update on my device. Has anyone else experienced this yet?

• WAAU

Does Galaxy Note10+ 5G have REALY dedicated card slot for two nanoSIMs & microSD together or it's just a mistake in specifications ?

• bri

Lime, 13 Feb 2020Why not jack 3.5mm?ive had 3 of these now .... nice camera but the rest of it just stinks bixby i didnt like and the microphone went out on all of them

This is better than NOTE 20 Ultra. Doubtless.

Why nothing audio jack 3.5 .?? 😭😭😭

• Yule

Anonymous, 29 Nov 2019If you wanna have Chinese government have access to everyth... moreSo what? What can China actually do yo you as an American??

Best phone I've ever owned.

• Khurram Malik

A big negative, by omitting dual sim feature!

Wongso, 08 May 2020Really, it can't use OTG???? You can.

ArianChowdhury, 18 May 2020I going to take my 1st android Please help me to select ... moreNote 10 plus 5g

• ArianChowdhury

I going to take my 1st android
Please help me to select

Note10+
Oneplus 7T pro MacLearn
S20+

• Andy

Morshed, 22 Apr 2020Wrong. Hong Kong variant also have Qualcomm processor, but ... moreYou need the headphones plugged in to serve as a radio antenna. Most phones require this.

• Andy

I use this as my current phone and it's a brilliant piece of kit. It's fast, smooth, user friendly and feels great in the hand. The battery lasts incredibly well. I can comfortably play Pokemon Go (a notoriously power-hungry game) for 6 hours before I feel the power bank needs to make an appearance (yes, I am a bit sad).
The slow-mo has been absolutely incredible allowing me to film a BB fired from an airsoft gun at a speed of 155 yards a second, useful in getting it ready for a game and diagnosing malfunctions in all manner of mechanical equipment or just for capturing cool stuff. Image quality is sublime in both photo and video. The only downside is finding a good case. A phone this beautiful needs an equally gorgeous yet protective case.
My brother also has a Note 10+5g and his has specialty software added by his place of work to run diagnostics and tests on fire & security systems. Their laptops and tablets struggle more than his phone.

• Wongso

Really, it can't use OTG????

Aussieboi, 11 Sep 2019I think it may be because the US version has a Qualcomm chi... moreWrong. Hong Kong variant also have Qualcomm processor, but it doesn't have any FM tuner. I used one and I can confirm.

• Andro

Still have samsung problem in this new phone when you make camera in full scream to snap pictures come so bad and loose from her nead photo only stay nead when you make reset again to setting camera still fulll scream to snap have many problem did not reach samsung to give correct resolution