Samsung Galaxy Note5

Samsung Galaxy Note5

• y6V
  • 18 Jul 2022

Got a battery replacement, then used it for 8 months before I broke it cause of rage in PUBG mobile, I'll miss this phone (OLED screen, back glass and battery got damaged, this is 7 years old so there's no point in repairing it again, I now have the a23)

• CHRISONY
    • CGH
    • 14 Jul 2022

Lilycat, 26 Mar 2022I really like this phone for now, but Sprint-T-Mobile is te... moreIf you don't need the A32, kindly send it to me cos my A20 is dead and can't be repaired. Thnks in advance.

• K
      • King
      • Nu7
      • 26 Jun 2022

Nice phone got mine not quite long ..
      Aside the one SIM card and no slot for memory card ..
      The note 5 still beat other newly released phone.. in all spec

• i
        • iPhone11User
        • PVa
        • 26 Jun 2022

Clyde Timonera, 28 Feb 20224k Recording?!?!?!? AWESOME! This literally has a better c... moreBut only 32gb storage for base model. You should go for 64/128 model but they are not sold officially in Indonesia / ASEAN markets. Or you could opt for google drive / onedrive etc.

• mFd
          • 05 Jun 2022

Sey, 08 Apr 2022I did factory reset for mine and it's not turning on a... moretake it to a phone technician

• l
            • ligma
            • x3W
            • 30 May 2022

• d
              • dddd
              • Ki1
              • 27 May 2022

Sey, 08 Apr 2022I did factory reset for mine and it's not turning on a... moreplug to pc and push volume and power button

• S
                • Sey
                • fmg
                • 08 Apr 2022

I did factory reset for mine and it's not turning on again. I tried everything possible but it's not turning on. Anyone who can help?

• M
                  • Mr Oil
                  • y6V
                  • 05 Apr 2022

Unfortunately I smashed this phone on February 9, 2022 while playing pubg mobile, I'll miss this phone :(

Reginald Solomon , 07 Mar 2022I just got this phone (Samsung galaxy note 5) and I must sa... moreMay I ask what carrier and your location? I am in southern California on Sprint-T-Mobile and they will no longer support this phone. Thank you.

I really like this phone for now, but Sprint-T-Mobile is telling me it won't work any more and I have to upgrade. They are giving me a new Samsung Galaxy A32 5G for free but I see it has a lower resolution and no stylus so I am wondering if anyone knows which other carriers will still support this phone? Next week I have to switch to the new phones to keep service with Sprint-T-Mobile, but I don't really see why it can't still run on their network. I bought this to replace the same model Sprint phone from E-Bay.

• sfS
                        • 11 Mar 2022

ronnsky, 26 Oct 2021Oh that's why mine got slower from time to time. Shoul... moreHow do you get away with that? Because there is a notification that keeps coming up asking to update and it only lets you postpone it three times.

• sfS
                          • 11 Mar 2022

Reginald Solomon , 07 Mar 2022I just got this phone (Samsung galaxy note 5) and I must sa... moreWhich storage capacity did you get? I have 32gb. Mine is becoming slow and hardly have space for anything.

• Reginald Solomon
                            • XBA
                            • 07 Mar 2022

I just got this phone (Samsung galaxy note 5) and I must say that I love it. It's a great deal to still keep it in 2022.

• I
                              • Iteck7
                              • 02D
                              • 02 Mar 2022

I use this phone daily for use in 2022 no problems at all i used oneshade for the notification menu and microsoft launcher for the menu and it made it look pretty up to date has a good battery and the S-pen is really nice to use for class noted

4k Recording?!?!?!? AWESOME!
                                This literally has a better camera than my a22 lol

• W
                                  • Wellington assegai
                                  • XLA
                                  • 16 Jan 2022

Note 5 fan, 04 Jan 2022I am surprised you can still use a note 3. I have been told... moreI love my samsung note 3 also

I love this phone but super hate the spen it breaks so easily and there are some people who actually made it to become stuck

Note 5 fan, 04 Jan 2022I am surprised you can still use a note 3. I have been told... moreI love my note 3 fine

• N
                                        • Note 5 fan
                                        • EJw
                                        • 04 Jan 2022

Anonymous, 29 Nov 2021Is there any way to uninstall those updates that degrade th... moreI am surprised you can still use a note 3. I have been told my note 5 will not work any more. Is this really true? It is 4g compliant but connected with Sprint so maybe that is why? I have a hard time understanding why this wont work any more. Are you having to give up your phone and what company is your phone with?