Samsung Galaxy Note5

Samsung Galaxy Note5

• James

How can I order the original case color blue

• Tahai

robi, 11 Sep 2019My galaxy note5 is best yet still but always at z morning I can... moreSoftware problem after nougout update

Anjan, 16 Sep 2019How is the battery backup?Not impressive, with internet usage, 2-3 hrs

• Ragnar

Anjan, 16 Sep 2019How is the battery backup?Battery is average. Continuous usage for 4 hrs.

• Anjan

Mohan, 29 May 2019I yesterday bought a used note 5 32 gig for 8k Inr. It was used ... moreHow is the battery backup?

• robi

My galaxy note5 is best yet still but
always at z morning I can't call to someone else unless I restart or power off the phone
It shows notification like this "not registered in network"
so how can I solve sir?

• Genius

This Note 5 is powerful smartphone, talk about camera, resolution, performance, design, all is excellent.

I've bought this phone days ago.
I like the display and the camera, also the performance is decent.
but three things I don't like about this phone:
1st is not having big battery because this phone has big screen with high pixel density.
2nd is it's no longer supported(but this is not essential for simple users).
3rd is the storage, no SD card (Also not essential).

• Lonki_GH

Pls help galaxy note 5 and lg g6 which is best

• Shahid malik

This is very good phone, good design , camera, performance.

KY, 20 Jul 2019im just bought a 2nd hand galaxy note 5 SM-N920A, current androi... moreHi, I think you have updated your note 5 software to android 7 by now, but if you haven't, I think I can help because I had a hard time upgrading mine. I just need to know if your phone is unlocked or is it a carrier version. If it's a carrier can you specify what carrier?

• John

Joe, 24 Aug 2019I always wanted this lhone since release. 4 years later, I final... moreNotes are good phones but the downside of the 5 is that it's no longer supported, so won't have updates anymore. And, the Note 5 doesn't support a memory card. Not everyone cares to use the Cloud, and/or other services for their files, so it seems logical to point out the two current downsides of the 5.

• Aw

This is very good phone, good design , camera, performance. Using this phone since august 2018 and i didn't find any issues

• Joe

I always wanted this lhone since release. 4 years later, I finally have it. And it still feels like it just got released. Still so incredibly fast and very responsive. Still way better than other newly released phones.

• Shahed raaj

This is very good phone

• Dave

Hi,I bought This Awsome Phone 3 Months Ago And Its Still A Great Phone After 4 Years Release.One Ofvthe Best Cameras 4K Display.The Obly Drawback Is The battery And Memory.32/64GB.I Love This Phone,It Was AHead Of Its Time

• Walid Shahin

Nml, 22 Jun 2019Does note 5 get oreo update? Any news?NO ,it doesnt until now .....just note 8 and above .

• KY

im just bought a 2nd hand galaxy note 5 SM-N920A, current android 6.0
im living in malaysia, may i know i can i upgrade the phone to 7.0 since there is no firmware update prompt out , and no upgrade available.

Nml, 22 Jun 2019Does note 5 get oreo update? Any news?Nope. Not getting Android 8 or 9.

• Nml

Does note 5 get oreo update? Any news?