Samsung Galaxy Note5

Samsung Galaxy Note5

• Shahed raaj

This is very good phone

• Dave

Hi,I bought This Awsome Phone 3 Months Ago And Its Still A Great Phone After 4 Years Release.One Ofvthe Best Cameras 4K Display.The Obly Drawback Is The battery And Memory.32/64GB.I Love This Phone,It Was AHead Of Its Time

• Walid Shahin

Nml, 22 Jun 2019Does note 5 get oreo update? Any news?NO ,it doesnt until now .....just note 8 and above .

• KY

im just bought a 2nd hand galaxy note 5 SM-N920A, current android 6.0
im living in malaysia, may i know i can i upgrade the phone to 7.0 since there is no firmware update prompt out , and no upgrade available.

Nml, 22 Jun 2019Does note 5 get oreo update? Any news?Nope. Not getting Android 8 or 9.

• Nml

Does note 5 get oreo update? Any news?

• SULDBOZ

Rao usama, 21 May 2019Please guide mai any body my phone note 5 is not upgrade softwea... moreYour warranty is void

• Mohan

Aadrian , 27 May 2019The Note 5 for sure. iPhone 6S is not really a feature loaded ph... moreI yesterday bought a used note 5 32 gig for 8k Inr. It was used by a lady and the phone is in mint condition.

Only issue i found is cant customise notification led like how i do in my note 3 neo. If i switch on led by default it will blink while charging voice recordings and apps notifications.

In note 3 neo we can customise the led for what we want. Other than that the phone is gem.

• Aadrian

Mini Mind, 20 May 2019Should I Go for Note 5 or iPhone 6s? I will be playing Pubg and... moreThe Note 5 for sure. iPhone 6S is not really a feature loaded phone. You can do way more with a Note series device.

• Rao usama

Please guide mai any body my phone note 5 is not upgrade softwear now softwear is 6.0.1 whats problem my phone

• Parsa

Albert jafari, 02 Mar 2019pllllllllllllllllz tell meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Note 5 or C5???????Definitely the note5 it's a flagship however somehow old

• Parsa

I have a Galaxy note 5 it's a great phone for gaming i also played pubg many times on it it's such a great phone however I personally choose 6s but note 5 has better display . Battery . Camera and... But you know that's an iphone ...
Overally I think for gaming and daily usage bote 5 is better than 6s but also I think the 6s plus is the best if you can afford it's display is as good as note 5 and battery drain is better
I would prefer the 6s plus because it still gets updates as does 6s
Thanks for reading , I'm somehow very experienced hear what I say ''
Peace

• Mini Mind

Should I Go for Note 5 or iPhone 6s?
I will be playing Pubg and Use Social Apps...
I love both,But can't decide

Please Samsung should release Note5 up to 8.1

has anyone had issues with this gear vr service?

• Tee

How can I upgrade to android version 8 I used it on prepaid Tracfone on Verizon wireless

• Grand prime pro 2018

How about battery life galaxy note 5 duos

• Mile

Kaka, 15 Feb 2019Should i buy note 5 or i phone 6 plusNote 5 is much faster and stronger
6 plus is nice looking phone and ios is easy to use

• Adeel

Kaka, 15 Feb 2019Should i buy note 5 or i phone 6 plusIf I phone then not 6plus plz it has hardware issues