Samsung Galaxy Note7

Samsung Galaxy Note7

TechNerd22, 10 Jul 2019Only 35 Note 7's exploded before Samsung discontinued them. 2.5 ... moreSo true. Also, Apple and Google-biased journalists in the news business made the explosions a big deal back before the recall and discontinuation.

wasox, 26 Jun 2019No, the batts did not explode, they got overheated and burned, A... moreOnly 35 Note 7's exploded before Samsung discontinued them. 2.5 MILLION was sold before Samsung recalled the Note7. It was good that Samsung discontinued the Note7, but I think the news about it was over exaggerated. Plus, Samsung remade the Galaxy Note7 (Galaxy Note FE) so I don't know why Samsung is still getting hate about the Note7. You can still use a Note7 perfectly in 2019, and if you are worried about it exploding, you can just get the Note FE.

wasox, 26 Jun 2019No, the batts did not explode, they got overheated and burned, A... moreGood point about how there were only a few cases of fire and burning. The only reason why Samsung recalled the phones is because Apple fans paid the news industry money to make the problems a big deal.

JOHN GAMING TV , 02 Jun 2019Trust me You don't want the galaxy note 7 battery was exploding... moreNo, the batts did not explode, they got overheated and burned, AND there were only a few cases, I have one working just fine to this very day, many people talk about things they dont know as all the baboons repeating that the all note 7 exploded

JADEFOREVER, 03 Aug 2016The note 7 has a bigger battery, fast charging, and specialized ... moreAnd then the note 10 Pro is rumoured to get it ;)

• predator

JOHN GAMING TV , 02 Jun 2019Trust me You don't want the galaxy note 7 battery was exploding... moretrust me, i own note 7 since they appear, and still working fine, with no issue, and its 1st generattion of unit, thoose who peoples complain they explode.using every day , fully charged, and after 2 year, still working 100%

• JOHN GAMING TV

You don't want the galaxy note 7 battery was exploding and they discontinued 5

• John

s7 is a phone

A phablet is a mix between a tablet and a phone.

Basically, the note 7 is a bigger s7.

• Andrew

When Android 8.0 (Oreo) will be available on Samsung Galaxy Note 7, I have been waiting for it for a long time, will it appear?

iphone user, 10 May 2019I am planning to buy note 7, and I am confused between note 7 an... moreyou can choose which battery explode better

• iphone user

I am planning to buy note 7, and I am confused between note 7 and s 7 any suggestions?

When the next iPhone releases and starts exploding Samsung fans can say 'we had this feature many years ago'

Alex L, 04 Jan 2019With this phone, you can literally have a blast!!That was the worst and most forced joke I've ever heard. 1/10 would not read again.

Such a good device, now writing on this.

• Alex L

With this phone, you can literally have a blast!!

It's a shame that the phone explodes.

I think this was a very pretty phone, especially in black.

And I have to add something, because with the fanboy wars today, you are not allowed to like multiple phone brands. But I personally like Samsung (and others) even though I use an iPhone :)

Isaiah, 05 Nov 2018Using this phone was a blast!Literally blasting

Anonymous, 07 Oct 2018You can get the galaxy FE which is the same thing, but with the ... moreYou have to order the Galaxy FE from South Korea because Samsung decided to make it just a Korean thing in order to avoid another battery fiasco. Otherwise, go for it if you want to.

• Isaiah

Using this phone was a blast!