Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0

Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0

• Leader

Guys I was trying to do factory resetting and a pop message appears as " Unfortunately, S Note has stopped" How can I proceed with

• AC

It got too laggy for me so I ended up having to install a custom ROM - Resurrection Remix. Its much, much better and now even useable once again.

• Ravenom

Love it, 19 Mar 2019Using it for more than 5 years. This is by far the best electro... moreAgreed! I would love to have a refreshed version with same form factor. Size, stylus placement, IR everything is so good pro me and 8'' feels just right.

• Love it

Using it for more than 5 years.
This is by far the best electronic device i've ever bought!

• ren

need to replace sim card connector..samsung design problem

• juls

Duray, 03 Nov 2018Mine too not working , I don't know why but its show "No SIM" .same here simcard not working, send to sim card shop, got it replace but still cant read the service carrier :( - only happen recently....

• Tabletfreak

DanteTime, 11 Oct 2018I miss my tablet so much. This device was freaking perfect, lite... moreAgreed. Samsung is missing out on a market for phone tablets - WhatsApp needs the GSM Voice Interface!

• Duray

Anonymous, 27 Oct 2018Sim card not working. Mine too not working , I don't know why but its show "No SIM" .

Sim card not working.

• DanteTime

I miss my tablet so much. This device was freaking perfect, literally perfection in 8''. Idk why samsung doesn't pull another version of these adapted to the current market.

• yamz

robbie, 17 Jun 2018why my galaxy note 8 can't read sd card....give me solusition pleaseyou can dismantle the back cover for your note 8 and try to check if connector for the SD slot is connected properly this commonly happens when you r drop the device.

• Sun Wukong

Luv my Samsung Galexy Note 8. I have been using it for a number of years. No problems. Mine runs about 50'C. I use software from time to time to cool it. The battery? I can get two days out of it with fairly heavy use. I carry a little Mophie charger in my bag, just in case. I am a fiction writer. I write in Google Docs and save my work to the Google Drive or Cloud. Currently I am writing a book of short stories. It all works wonderfully. Take away my 'Sammy?' NEVER.

kuldeep, 21 May 2018Where did you manage to get the battery from, it's not available... moreHere in the philippines the battery is so cheap. 700 pesos only

• robbie

why my galaxy note 8 can't read sd card....give me solusition please

This is for anyone who had a battery problem and changed it, but with one that is not the same brand/specifications as the one, the device came with. Can you let me know what you are using, as the original one is not in production apparently and I need a replacement?

• kuldeep

AnonD-750256, 07 Apr 2018The battery may have just give up - mine did. I replaced the bat... moreWhere did you manage to get the battery from, it's not available my country(India).

• Stefano

Anonymous, 24 Mar 2018Does this tab support screen mirroring yes screen Mirroring Is supported

Sam, 07 Mar 2018I recently am having trouble with charging batery of my Note 8. ... moreThe battery may have just give up - mine did. I replaced the battery (do not believe it is non-replaceable; there is a you tube video to show how). If you lack the courage to diy any phone tech could do it. I had the same symptons and once I replaced the battery my old note 8 was as good as ever. Despite the age they are for most practical purposes, as good a small tablet as any available today, and better than most.

The batteries are available on eBay. I suggest you get an original samsung one - you will pay a little more but the Note 8 is still a fine tablet and heavy use can make cheap batteries catch fire (the easiest way to lower cost in battery manufacturer is to cut out the heat protection)

Does this tab support screen mirroring

• Punisher

Sam, 07 Mar 2018I recently am having trouble with charging batery of my Note 8. ... moreYour charger became weak or usb cable is fault. Change one or another it will charge aa usual