Samsung Galaxy Note FE

Samsung Galaxy Note FE

great phone, But impossible to get accessories for. can not get a case or screen guard so it now has many needless cracks

• KUSE

best budget phone 2020 for drawing

• Yanhi

Gee, 11 Jun 2020Is the security patch May update stable, any issues post up... moreBattery drain faster

• damiensnow

Anonymous, 27 Jun 2020yesNot waterproof, water resistant with ip68 rating. 😋

knashkyrone, 14 Mar 2020Is NOTE FE considered waterproof?yes

• MAZAHIR ABBAS

i love gsmarena.

Gee, 11 Jun 2020Is the security patch May update stable, any issues post up... moreIm currently updating my note Fe with june 2020 security patch and it does more stable than before.

I dunno if its alrd been there but with this current update i can toggle s pen only mode when taking notes. It didnt appear on my device before.

So my advice is go for it

• Gee

Is the security patch May update stable, any issues post update?
Very careful to receive update now since my hubby's S9 update resulted in greenish screen

Abc, 27 May 2020Which version n935f or n935k and which country N935K version I get about 1 update every 3 months so a quarterly update.

• yahios

Samsung vietnam n935f has may security update

Apparently my FE does not have HDR and Wireless charging..

• Abc

Anonymous, 27 May 2020N935 F Saudi Arabia I am same version n935f same country and didn't have any updates still November 2019

• Sabz

My Samsung Galaxy Note FE overheated what should I do😔

Abc, 27 May 2020Which version n935f or n935k and which country N935 F Saudi Arabia

• Abc

Aadrian, 20 May 2020I got the May security patch on my Note FE. Which version n935f or n935k and which country

• Osa

Aadrian, 20 May 2020I got the May security patch on my Note FE. Which version

Aadrian, 20 May 2020I got the May security patch on my Note FE. am still november 2019 ...

I got the May security patch on my Note FE.

• Rehmat Pathan

A very good mobile phone no doubt no claims

• madam_professorV

evos, 03 Apr 2020very loose usb-c port. unplugs itself very easily. not poss... moreAre you sure? I walk/ run with this phone while charging with a 10,000 mah (kinda heavy) powerbank but still no problem. Have you checked your cable or maybe your phone's plug is loose? I have my Note FE for 2yrs+ and is still a beast.