Samsung Galaxy Note N7000

Samsung Galaxy Note N7000

my note 1 is always heating. just like an engine. ane the mic is gone. when i connect a earphone with a mic, that mic also not working. i'm on kitkat. is that the reason for all these.will downgrading to gingerbread or jellybean solve my problems? please answer me anyone.

• Dkie

I still had this phone in my locker room..didnt use it for long time..battery is bad compare to nowdays batery..it touch screen u better buy mid price phone they better smoth than this..other that this Note is Legend & may well R.i.p

This was my first note. I bought it when it first came out in 2011. People were laughing at me for holding such a "huge" phone in my hand. Today, I'm using a 5.3" phone too, and people still laugh it me for holding such a "small" phone :)

What is using this phone with a custom ROM running a newer version of Android like?

• Uncle

Bought mine when they first came out in 2011/12 - still going strong although I need to free-up some storage space to download more than 3 or 4 ebooks at a time. Original battery still going but now down to about 4 hours or so before recharge necessary - which is pretty good considering it's been recharged almost daily for 7 years to facilitate all my ebook reading!

• Awesomeness

I have been using this phone for many years and for some or odd reason, it does not want to update and now im stuck with android 2.3.5 which at times can be annoying.

• AnonD-632062

A true legend and trailblazer of the smartphone realm.

I have been using it for the past 4 year and the person i bought it from for 2 years

The.Chosen-One, 21 Oct 2017My dad has been using this for 6 years and it's still going well... moreMy mum used it for 5 years but the battery was about to die. We then sold it on cashify.

Anonymous, 02 Mar 2018Don't do it. It lags after playing only 2-3 videos on Youtube, i... moreThat's because you didn't flush a custom rom on it
I put a nougat rom on it and it became buttery smooth
Seriously iPhone 4s is pretty much unusable now but the original note with stock android can still work decently as a daily driver
And that completely blows iPhone 4s away

Dancing Wind, 27 Mar 2018I've used the samsung note series for quite a long time now and ... moreI have galaxy S5 and I downgraded to kitkat 4.4.2 and its blazing fast with best battery life...New versions for old phones are worst combination..

• Zack

Leo C., 03 Mar 2018 I revived a note 1 that had it thrown away, updated it to Noug... moreDear Sir,

How do you update to android 7.1.

• Dancing Wind

Guest20180116, 17 Jan 2018Thinking of getting a used Note-1. It's real cheap now. But afte... moreI've used the samsung note series for quite a long time now and i think the note 1 isn't worth it.Go for the note 3 in the least. The note has a lollipop update and any Samsung device with lollipop is decent enough

• Migs

GN (2011), 31 Oct 2017This Device Doesn't Support 4g.Some are 4g lte

• Leo C.

I revived a note 1 that had it thrown away, updated it to Noughat android 7.1, recovery TWRP and partitioned the RAM with a capacity of 4 Gb, now it works well, fast and for the current price it is great.

Guest20180116, 17 Jan 2018Thinking of getting a used Note-1. It's real cheap now. But afte... moreDon't do it. It lags after playing only 2-3 videos on Youtube, its battery life is poor. And it can't display dark scenes (it shows brown boxes).

• vinboi

can i link it with a gear

• Guest20180116

Thinking of getting a used Note-1. It's real cheap now. But after reading some reviews here, I have reservations. Can it work on present day 4G-LTE netwrok? Is it really so slow till unable to multi-task due to its 1 GB RAM? Is the Amoled screen going to die since it is almost 7 years old? Hope some experience Note users can give advice. TQ.

Mobilemaster, 21 Dec 2017I have used a 5.2 inch device, and from tomorrow I will use a 5.... moreI thought you didn't like phones with that screen size though

• sadi

Yon, 10 Jun 2017My callers can't hear my voice except I make it to loud mood ple... morechange your mic which is sold near charging jack