Samsung Galaxy On5

Samsung Galaxy On5

• Maddie-Len

This phone sucks ass. I've had this phone since 2016, so no bias. The 8GB storage is really only 1GB personal storage, the OS takes up the rest of that. The lag is atrocious and it takes forever to load a webpage that has anything other than text on it. Oh wait, there's only 1GB RAM, no wonder. I CONSTANTLY have to clear out my cache and have had to sacrifice many apps I needed for new ones. It gets hot very quickly and I've had to replace the battery twice because of that (it nearly exploded both times). The physical feel of the phone is very janky, but that's the least of your issues. This phone does not have good battery life but if you leave it in power-saving mode 24/7 it becomes bearable. Calls are ok I guess. The audio is nothing to get excited about but again, bearable. A pro is that videos run pretty smoothly on the internet when you have good Wi-Fi and you can also download/view downloaded videos in incredible quality (that is after you delete all apps to obtain that kind of storage). All in all, a 4.5/10. Horrible RAM, storage, and overall quality.

• Peleg

Nico, 10 Jul 2021This phone sucks, its slow and the storage space is horribl... moreDude, this phone is 6 years old, obviously if has small storage and ram and it's slow...

• Nico

This phone sucks, its slow and the storage space is horrible, also adding a micro sd card still sucks cuz you have to manually put apps in amd only certain apps will work.

• Isaac

AnonD-678260, 19 Jun 2017go into your settings, then go to mobile networks and set i... moreMy 4G LTE is not working have tried so many ways to Access it but is not working only 2G network is working not even 3G

Rickrolled, 27 Apr 2021This was my girlfriend's old phone, to replace her iPh... moreEdit: Turns out that's not the On5, except it was the J7, it has 5.5 inch.

• rowdyrugrat

SilentSerenity, 01 Apr 2021This phone is a complete miracle for me. I got it back in S... moreLol. Have you updated your phone recently? I would suggest something like the a10 or a11 if you want something for under 150!

This was my girlfriend's old phone, to replace her iPhone 6, because her iPhone sometimes works sometimes not.

random, 17 Jul 2020I've had this phone for 3 years and it is a very sturd... moreYou can always disable the built in apps and turn off auto-updating, as well as sticking in an SD card and re-routing any app data there.

This phone is a complete miracle for me. I got it back in September of 2016, and even though I dropped it in water on April 2018, resulting in parts of the screen not working, I adapted to it, and to this day I still use it.
The only downsides is that I wish the storage wasn't a measly 8GB, but getting a good 32GB SD card should help immensely with that issue.
The Quadcore 1.3GHz processor is quite impressive, and overall, this phone is quite the keeper.

• Sha

Using this samsung on5 for about 4 years. Lots of Storage issue but overall a decent mobile

• Troller

I got 4 of these when on sale for $100, AND included a $100 airtime card from TMO... so the phones were free. I traded off 2, and kept two (one as a backup).
This has been my burner for 5 years now, and it works great. I just have talk/text, no data, on this, but tether it off my iPhone when I need data, and don't want questionable data on my main phone. After running them for 3 months, TMO lets you unlock them in an ap. This phone has great battery life, and works well, but the lack of memory means you can only install a handful of aps. No problem for me.

• mae

Luncha, 21 May 2020My phone is dead .. what should I docharge it

• mae

Luncha, 21 May 2020My phone is dead .. what should I docharge it

• anonmymous

mine was locked 3 months a go

• Mo

random, 17 Jul 2020I've had this phone for 3 years and it is a very sturd... moreJust stick a memory card like I did and download anything you want

Omega12 , 13 Jul 2020please how does this phone support 4G? It doesn't eve... moremine just stayed an the network became locked so i can't make or receive calls

• Smiley

Bruh, 16 Apr 2020Maybe is it's a 200 dollar phone from 5 years ago They don't make this phone for gaming

• random

I've had this phone for 3 years and it is a very sturdy phone but it also sucks when it comes to storage after 2 apps it doesn't let me receive messages or save pictures it also freezes frequently

• Omega12

Anonymous, 08 Feb 2020Well dude... it's a phone from 2015...what do you expect?? ... moreplease how does this phone support 4G?
It doesn't even support 3G
I can't set default storage to sd card

awful camera
the bloatware leaves you with so little storage
battery drains every 5 minutes