Samsung Galaxy On5

Samsung Galaxy On5

I know this supports 4g/lte connections but it always appears "E" when data connection is enabled. How can i fixed this?

• CJ

This phone is a absolute waste of hardware. It won't keep a WiFi connection longer than 15 minutes, half of the time, it wont charge, games are laggy as all hell, AND IT FREEZES AT RANDOM TIMES.

• K STAR

sub56, 16 Aug 2019Settings-> Mobile networks -> Network mode -> Choose optionNetwork locked

• Rimjob_Steve

Sinto, 17 Aug 2019Memory card not supportedIt is supported!! the memory slot is above the SIM card slot, hope that helps

• Sinto

Memory card not supported

girl, 13 Jul 2019my phone doesn't show H+ its always E only...what will i do?!!!!!Settings-> Mobile networks -> Network mode -> Choose option

• Hk

It.s voLTE supprt

• girl

my phone doesn't show H+ its always E only...what will i do?!!!!!

• John

iam Haris, 05 Apr 2019on my phone 3g & 4g Are Not Working I Have Every thing..if a... moreCheck your local carrier's frequencies and check if your phone also has the same frequencies. If it matches, you should be able to use the service with no hiccup, if I didn't match, you need to buy one that supports the frequencies.

• 000

this phone sucks I have been using it since 2016 and it has not been working right since 2017 and it always dies. It has 8gb of storage and 5 of them already are used when you purchase this phone. I have 23 pictures no other apps than the ones that come with the phone and 1 video and apparently I have filled up all 8gb of storage SMH worst Samsung product I've ever had.

Can't download anything on the device. Constantly freezes. Easily overheats. Horrible battery. Barely lasts a day on power saving mode. Never use regular battery mode. Would not recommend in 2019, only as a backup phone.

• charm

kaddal, 06 Mar 2019You can download new version of playstore app from apkmirror.com... morephone is slow the camera is a nightmare 1.5 GB is a joke, it freezes continuously

• iam Haris

on my phone 3g & 4g Are Not Working I Have Every thing..if anyone has a solution please tell!!!!!

kaddal, 06 Mar 2019You can download new version of playstore app from apkmirror.com... morethe's message say that google service is not available why?

Curtisjr1, 06 Mar 2019Help! After Factory Reset google playstore not work anymore what... moreYou can download new version of playstore app from apkmirror.com and reinstall playstore app
if it didn't work just google it or give it to software specialist

Help! After Factory Reset google playstore not work anymore what should ido

Anonymous, 31 Aug 2017You have to move app to SD card go to settings>apps>click ... morei moved some apps to sd card and I cannot open them on screen

How can I reset my google account on this phone because I couldn't remember my username or password

• vijaypal

this phone is very good quality

storage is the problem