Samsung Galaxy On5

Samsung Galaxy On5

• Smort

Luncha, 21 May 2020My phone is dead .. what should I doCharge it :)

Luncha, 21 May 2020My phone is dead .. what should I doYou have to purchase new one

• Luncha

My phone is dead .. what should I do

mobile is hang
my name is hari

• JMG49

sarah, 30 Jun 2017may I ask how to take a screen shot from Samsung gal. on5 p... moreFor a screenshot, press the Home button(center long oval button at the bottom of the phone) and the Power lock button(right side of the phone). Push both buttons together. Should hear a clicking sound as you take the screenshot indicating the screenshot was taken.

• Dorothy

My phone can't work within 3G and 4G

• Bruh

CJ, 18 Oct 2019This phone is a absolute waste of hardware. It won't keep a... moreMaybe is it's a 200 dollar phone from 5 years ago

Gamer, 12 Jan 2020Very bad phone. Doesn't support 3G, runs on 2G. Slowish per... moreT-mobile version is bad

Gamer, 12 Jan 2020Very bad phone. Doesn't support 3G, runs on 2G. Slowish per... moreWell dude... it's a phone from 2015...what do you expect?? And i have been using it for 4 years now.. though laggy but still passable. And it supports 4G.

• CpX

Anonymous, 28 Nov 2019I know this supports 4g/lte connections but it always appea... moreThat's how its shows until it is customed

• Gamer

Very bad phone. Doesn't support 3G, runs on 2G. Slowish performance. Battery time is OK, but would'nt recommend T-Mobile Version. Camera is worst of all. Save your money

CJ, 18 Oct 2019This phone is a absolute waste of hardware. It won't keep a... moreHmm, I wonder why.... oh yeah, it’s a budget phone from five years ago.

I know this supports 4g/lte connections but it always appears "E" when data connection is enabled. How can i fixed this?

• CJ

This phone is a absolute waste of hardware. It won't keep a WiFi connection longer than 15 minutes, half of the time, it wont charge, games are laggy as all hell, AND IT FREEZES AT RANDOM TIMES.

• K STAR

sub56, 16 Aug 2019Settings-> Mobile networks -> Network mode -> Choo... moreNetwork locked

• Rimjob_Steve

Sinto, 17 Aug 2019Memory card not supportedIt is supported!! the memory slot is above the SIM card slot, hope that helps

• Sinto

Memory card not supported

girl, 13 Jul 2019my phone doesn't show H+ its always E only...what will i do?!!!!!Settings-> Mobile networks -> Network mode -> Choose option

• Hk

It.s voLTE supprt

• girl

my phone doesn't show H+ its always E only...what will i do?!!!!!