Samsung Galaxy On5 (2016)

Samsung Galaxy On5 (2016)

User, 28 Aug 2018Bro have u notification problems??Yes

Do you have any problems taking pictures at low light?
Mine is producing too much noise.
Android 7.0, updated to the last version

Catherine the Great, 07 Dec 2018Cancelled? okayIt's not. I have one
SM-G5700,

Cancelled? okay

My set is SMS tune not working

• DERER

The Beast, 07 Jun 2018Do you have the On5 fashion edition?yes i have it

• User

awesome, 28 Apr 2018I Love This Phone Every Thing It Has I Need Bro have u notification problems??

I have the galaxy on5 2016 (Fashion Edition), however my whatsapp does not get refresh unless I do not open the app. Please Advise

• The Beast

awesome, 28 Apr 2018I Love This Phone Every Thing It Has I Need Do you have the On5 fashion edition?

• awesome

I Love This Phone Every Thing It Has I Need

• CowSlayer

Was this the first Samsung mobile phone?

• Rux

My Samsung On5 switches off by itself and battery drains to zero even when its still at 50%. What could be problem

AnonD-676307, 16 Oct 2017When will this phone get the nought update?? I am tired of waiti... moreNever

• Sampath

I have samsung on5 2016 fashion edition
2 days battery time with allways data on
very fast with all apps
good cameras
all apps working perfectly
But weather is not support to srilanka. I think this phone is manufacture for only china, korea....
Finally this is good smart phone

why is it when i play a online game in my samsung galaxy On5 it getting slow

When will this phone get the nought update?? I am tired of waiting for it...

Chittakala, 23 Aug 2017This is Just because You Have Purchased a Copy not The Geniune oneA cancelled, which definitely have many issue, but by the Luck the On5 I've bought is doing good for me, the only problem I faced is time cannot be changed You've to Factory reset the phone to change the time.,,, else everything is still perfect.

• G sarwar

Asad, 26 Aug 2017Guys tell me on 5 2016 13 mp and 8mp front 3 gb ram and 32 gb ex... more16 and 2gb ram with fingerprint sensor

• Asad

Scooter , 22 Apr 2017The phone gets hot real fast . You have to buy a SD card because... moreGuys tell me on 5 2016 13 mp and 8mp front 3 gb ram and 32 gb externel has fingerprint sensor?

• Chittakala

Abdul basit , 23 Aug 2017my mobile play services unfortunately stopped and outomatic off.... moreThis is Just because You Have Purchased a Copy not The Geniune one