Samsung Galaxy On7 Pro

Samsung Galaxy On7 Pro

Anonymous, 28 Oct 2020Where is SD card slot for this MobileIn back of it where the sim goes littel bit east

• xD

Really awesome phone. Using it since 3 years now without any lag or problems. Just replaced battery once. Now working very well. Root this phone to unleash it's true potential. I can even run Android 11 apps on this phone and it's really good. Also, I'm thinking it will last 7 years or more for me. Yay!

Where is SD card slot for this Mobile

Using this phone since 4 years with all apps and payment options to lead life in City.So far its performance is good and its become slow in last few months.Great worthy in its cost.

My phone dead, RIP

• anon

very efficient and unique looking phone. Using it for 2 years now. Only recently phone feels a little slow, but I can make it fast again by ram cleanup from built-in smart manager. I really love its 16:9 aspect ratio, it's not awkwardly long like most smartphones.

• Widu

Im using this phone since 3 years. Im doing many works from this phone & I used every features of this phone.very good phone

AKW, 07 Jun 2016if i don't mistake, its display is TFT and filter harmful... moreIhave that in cardborad looks like paper its hard

• Ganeshraj

Switch off after 35%

• Manik

Chappi, 26 Mar 2020Using for about 3.5 years and still works good but switchof... moreBattary problem 100%

• Chappi

Arif, 04 Oct 2018The phone is lagging while playing pubg410 Processor and 2gb ram not enough to handle pubg smoothly nowadays

• Chappi

Using for about 3.5 years and still works good but switchoffs at 45% (hardware issue not battery)

• sojan

mkamal, 18 Feb 2019Power auto shutoff even battery charged upto 60%.my phone too autoshutoff 4/5 times while charging reached 35%.

• Srijan

I want to update to android version 7.0.1

I've used usb light and now i notices heating problem and it takes too much time to charged and battery drains quickly. What is the solution of it?

• mkamal

Power auto shutoff even battery charged upto 60%.

• Shelly

does it support MHL

• Srijan

Why this device need SIM card to activate hotspots

• Arif

The phone is lagging while playing pubg