Samsung Galaxy S21+ 5G

Samsung Galaxy S21+ 5G

Most of companies now remove the 3.5 port

Anonymous, 13 Sep 2021It deppends man. For some people like me SD card and 3.5mm ... moreThis won't be the case. 3.5mm jack is gone forever on the S series

• Spaat

Flagship with only 256gb? And even no traditional samsung card slot... No thanks

anonymous, 13 Sep 2021I had s8+ with 2k screen. I can't see difference betwe... moreOn my S9+ with 2K it was perfect text is clear and multi-window was so useful. Well until I "upgraded" to the S21+. With a 1080p screen, multi-window is pretty much useless because I can barely make out the pixelated text.

• Sam

Anonymous, 13 Sep 2021It deppends man. For some people like me SD card and 3.5mm ... moreThat's exactly what they did with the S6 edge+ which also didn't had a micro SD card & that phone was also damn expensive when it was released but they rectified the mistake with the S7 series.

• anonymous

Anonymous, 31 Aug 2021Ironic since you're the one who is blind and can'... moreI had s8+ with 2k screen. I can't see difference between 2k and full hd in such small phone sizes(up to 7'). The only big difference is refresh rate. This amoled 120hz screen s21lineup has is amazing. Super bright, natural color and smoothness!

Anonymous, 09 Sep 2021I have a friend of mine, who is currently owning an LG V60,... moreIt deppends man. For some people like me SD card and 3.5mm jack is worthless. I'm using cloud and wireless headphones.

This is not the first time they are doing this. Wait for s22 lineup. I'm pretty sure they will bring 3.5mm jack/ sd card slot back or even both. They did that with s6 and s7 lineups.

• anonymous

Anonymous, 27 Aug 2021Pixel 5 is SLOOOOW compared to the S21+. Battery life is b... morePixel 5 should be slower because it has mid range processor.

I have a friend of mine, who is currently owning an LG V60, looking for a truly capable replacement since LG Mobile has gone out of business. I asked him about this phone to see whether he likes it or not. His response? He only likes the screen. Everything else is a total downgrade from the V60, especially with the lack of microSD card support and headphone jack. I'm still finding it strange that Samsung still couldn't get their affordable flagship recipe right, even for the S FE models. LG seemed to get the whole formula right with the V60.

Mike, 04 Sep 2021Should I get this or the S20 Plus? If the S20+ has a Snapdragon 865, then yes, otherwise can you live without an SD card and 1080P screen (recommend checking out the display in real life)?

Anonymous, 31 Aug 2021Signal is so awful on this phone and every Samsung I'v... moreWhich version do you own

• Mike

Should I get this or the S20 Plus?

Samsung has stopped providing dedicated SD-Card slot. It does not add value to a phone but it decreases the confidence of User.
With SD card, one can copy music files and some Photos/Videos on it , while keeping a copy of these in internal memory of phone also . This secures media, in case the phone become Non-functional/bricked at any stage.
One can take out SD-card and use the media files on it, using a Laptop.
This gives an added security .. confidence.
So I would suggest Samsung to provide dedicated SD-card slot in their high end phones also .. in future.

Signal is so awful on this phone and every Samsung I've ever had compared to others

Carter, 27 Aug 2021This is an excellent phone and people who complain about th... moreIronic since you're the one who is blind and can't see how pixelated this phone is compared to previous Samsung phones like the S9+ I had.

• shee

I'm pretty happy with this phone. The camera is ravishingly good!... I can also do the director's view with the video option.. mind blowing sound and fast charging! great job samsung!

Tommy90, 12 Aug 2021I'm stuck between the S21+ or the pixel 5. Everytime ... morePixel 5 is SLOOOOW compared to the S21+. Battery life is better on the Samsung, and it charges quicker. Pixel 5 vibrates the screen for speaker/earpiece which is truly terrible, main reason I returned my Pixel 5 and bought the S21+.

Carter, 27 Aug 2021This is an excellent phone and people who complain about th... moreExcept that this isn't a budget phone but a flagship phone that costs like $900 and when people are willing to spend that much money on a flagship they should get top notch stuff but instead they get a 2013 screen. People have the right to complain, stop being a Samsung fanboy

• Carter

This is an excellent phone and people who complain about the screen quality are 100% blind. Even budget phones have good quality. Just stop nitpicking.

• Rokas

Kydrok, 26 Aug 2021You forgot to mention the 1080p screen in the consOnly Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G supports S-Pen.