Samsung Galaxy S21+ 5G

Samsung Galaxy S21+ 5G

• SamHeats

Do anyone find best alternative of this?
==============================
I love few things from this device
1) Good Camera overall
2) Good Battery life 6hr soT
3) Call recording

Few worst thing which makes me to sold this
==================================
1) Normal usage it heats ~40c
2) Camera shutter delay (mostly blurry) even with burst mode mostly blurry pics
3) Camera UI laggy
4) Performance degraded after latest oneUI (2022 MAY) update.

Confused because in 2021/2022 till May not a single device (phones) found, have balanced features. Most of SDgen1 heats like crazy.

• Aryan

Gino76ph, 17 May 2022So, even if the selfie camera has a lower megapixel count t... moreMegapixel is not necessary... optimization and sensor size is better than a53 in s21 plus

Aryan, 17 May 2022Hi...s21 plus is much much much 10 time much better than a5... moreSo, even if the selfie camera has a lower megapixel count than the A53 5G?

• Aryan

Gino76ph, 16 May 2022Hi all. Trying to compare the S21+ vs the A53 5G....both co... moreHi...s21 plus is much much much 10 time much better than a53 in any term.
1. Performance
2. Cameras
3. Build quality
4. Software
5. Speaker
7. Premiumness

Hi all. Trying to compare the S21+ vs the A53 5G....both come with the Exynos processor here in the UK. If I want good, natural-looking selfie photos which would you go for?
Does the S21+ still has superior rear main and ultrawide lenses compared to the A53 5G?
Like to know your advice please.

biggusdickus, 04 May 2022s21+ or oneplus 9 pro?Go with s21 plus

• biggusdickus

s21+ or oneplus 9 pro?

Anonymous, 16 Apr 2022What's your chipsetI'm using exynos version. 256gb, 8 GB ram

• Msd

Kaddy2727, 24 Mar 2022Hey guys does the S21 plus 12/512gb exist? I found one in ... moreNo it doesn't exist.
It must be fake Chinese clone

Anonymous, 11 Apr 2022I own 13 months this beast and I have 6-8 hours of screen o... moreWhat's your chipset

Anonymous, 05 Apr 2022Using this s21+ Exynos (256gb) from 13 months below are CO... moreI own 13 months this beast and I have 6-8 hours of screen on time all time. No heat and no issues, hella fast. Try to do factory reset maybe you have to much junk on your phone.

Using this s21+ Exynos (256gb) from 13 months
below are CONS I faced.

1) Battery life hits after 1 year , I need twice charging ( don't keep it below 30%) I do charge it if it drops below 30%.

2) Its Summer in India now, so I literally feel it by default keep device temperature 39c degree even room temperature is low. (may be exyos effect)

3) Updated to OneUI 4.1 it is good OS but still after using more it feels slugish while using it. Its not always smooth. We have to manually optimize phone every time which should be automatic.

4) Camera shutter lag (you will realize this when you click fast action photos, even you use fast shutter button - image sequences all image comes blurry in action shot) so it is meaningless.

5) I have Samsung a52s as secondary device but it feels more smoother than this premium s21+ which is quite strange... (ofcourse it can't compete to camera)

6) Just realized resale value of my 1 year old s21+ 256gb , not even I get 41k
bought at 85k. its SHAME on samsung.

Looking forward to receiving this phone. Upgrading from my old S9+ (had it for almost 4 years). Seems like a great phone. Well-rounded. Got a solid deal, the price was right. S9+ 64GB Midnight Black --> S21+ 128GB Phantom Silver. I got this over S22+/S21 FE due to price and various other factors (battery life etc.).

• incognito user

Anonymous, 03 Apr 2022On SIM 1 right? Same problem. I guess it's just a disp... moreNo, both

Syed, 02 Apr 2022Which phone should I buy. Note 20 ultra or S21 + ???? Ple... moreS21+ (Exynos region)
Note 20 Ultra (Snapdragon region)

incognito user, 02 Apr 2022I bought this phone 3 weeks ago, but today, I saw a notific... moreOn SIM 1 right? Same problem. I guess it's just a display bug.

• incognito user

I bought this phone 3 weeks ago, but today, I saw a notification that said "SIM card invalid." How do I solve this problem?

• Syed

Which phone should I buy.
Note 20 ultra or S21 + ????
Please update.Thanks

• Zen-From Philippine

I just got this phone.Tried it and now I am super satisfied to it's amazing features also to its physical look 😍 (others pov: oh wow, looks unique!). God, I'm Feeling great !👍

Thanks to samsung. The price is super worth it 👌