Samsung Galaxy S21 5G

Samsung Galaxy S21 5G

• zack

Issamh, 19 May 2022Thanks alot for your kind reply......but i am worried for t... moreAndroid 12 is better in my opinion compared to 11, and yes, there are still signs of battery drain in many samsung models. The s22 is no exception since it is a powerhouse in performance. As for battery issues, If there are signs of that, do a factory reset or wipe cache partition in recovery mode. That usually fix the issue. If all fails, go to your store and make a replacement. Hope this helps, take care.

zack, 19 May 2022Hey mate, s22 is better in overall build and performance. Y... moreThanks alot for your kind reply......but i am worried for the battery because lot of complaints around that matter.....

• zack

Issamh, 19 May 2022I need a suggestion from someone in order to replace my s10... moreHey mate, s22 is better in overall build and performance. You can't go wrong comparing plastic back /s21 with glass back /s22. Downside is a smaller display, if you are concern on that.

I need a suggestion from someone in order to replace my s10e with a new phone with approx. same size and specs. as s21 or s22.....

Doh-Man, 01 May 2022I would like to sell my S22 Exynos because of poor battery ... moreI have 2100 S21, it's decent, but I'm guessing the 888 is better, didn't had the option for it. But if you want great battery life, I suggest the S21+, even the 2100 is great, and price difference is small, at least here. For me the S21 2100 gets the job, when we're talking about battery life, for me more important was the size, I live it. I'm tired of big bricks.

• Sha

Phone is amazing, I was looking a flagship phone water resistant 5G dual sim and found it the best. There were many other options but I had personal preference for a smaller and lighter phone and this was the best option, little pricy though, I had to replace with A52s 5G. Being a latest phone A52s was amazing too but again I preferred the size so replaced it with s21. I am impressed overall. I think Samsung did a lot of competitive improvements. First I thought to have a change and get the iphone again this time (didn't work last time), but now I think I am absolutely good with the s21. I don't to change for couple years as far as the phone doesn't get broken.

• Doh-Man

I would like to sell my S22 Exynos because of poor battery life. Which has better battery life S21 (Exynos) or S21 FE SD888? Any other suggestions? I like the compact size of S21/S22 but battery life and wireless charge are most important for me.

Miguel, 17 Apr 2022at the moment i have the s20 fe 5g sd and the problem is th... moreYeah S20fe is 6.5 youd notice difference 6.2 compact even with big hands perfect . S10e was small but big hands made it that to small.

Miguel, 17 Apr 2022at the moment i have the s20 fe 5g sd and the problem is th... moreCorrect S10e is nice but last o/s and battery okayish. 2019 . Tech moves so fast prefer plastic back glass fragile.

• Miguel

Anonymous, 17 Apr 2022It’s Exynos processor my last phone was Snapdragon however ... moreat the moment i have the s20 fe 5g sd and the problem is the daylight that you can't see well. I have big hands but it's uncomfortable. I already had the galaxy s10e and it was very good and is still a good phone. I think the s21 is the ideal size. thanks for listening

Mixa , 16 Apr 2022hello, I'm thinking about getting the s21 since the s2... moreIt’s Exynos processor my last phone was Snapdragon however this thing is super fast. So does’t bother me, Thing i love about S21 is slim not that tall really as i thought, i can reach easily on the screen as Iv’e big hands. I think the snapdragon/ Exynos debate is either here or there with one ui , phone is very well optimised i dont see lags its an absolute joy to use. I read one review where it beats iPhone 12 . My friend has the iPhone 13 and i feel my colours are better seems washed out on 13. It’s hard to find this model now, as S22 is the newer model. I looked at S22 6.1 vs 6.2 isn’t a huge difference, personally id want the 4000 battery vs 3700 and slightly thinner as by the time i add a wallet/case its still amazing not bulky. I hope that helped and i cant wait to see what one ui 13 14 etc has in store for us

Nick, 16 Apr 2022Is this phone very well optimized?Yes One you 4.1 has virtual ram added so you can from 4 to 8.

Mixa , 16 Apr 2022hello, I'm thinking about getting the s21 since the s2... moreI was faced with the same dilemma, chose the S21 because it's a lot cheaper in my region, like 40% so, it's a great phone, no complaints.

• Nick

Is this phone very well optimized?

Mixa , 16 Apr 2022hello, I'm thinking about getting the s21 since the s2... moreSnapdragon 888 S21 is the way to go, but the Exynos 2100 variant is still plenty fast.

• Mixa

Anonymous, 14 Apr 2022Thanks both same price jb hifi.. but yes S22 battery worrie... morehello, I'm thinking about getting the s21 since the s22's battery-level comments are very, very bad even for the price and not being able to enjoy the s22's specifications. I would like to know what the processor or reference of your s21. thanks

• Mixa

aaronwt, 29 Mar 2022It might not be much but it is noticeable. The size is very... moreWith apps though most are ok as in I never need to reach top of screen. When i do rarely it’s only for checking wifi symbol. One ui is designed one handed I’ve noticed

RandyRiffin, 31 Mar 2022See the differences yourself. S21: Plastic back (for protec... moreThanks both same price jb hifi.. but yes S22 battery worries me . Glass back on S10 broke so I ended up getting S21 love it. I did get it used but paid 400 less and it’s spotless

• ANNIE

I love Galaxy S series and have followed it for years but the s21 has given me nothing but trouble. It's got great battery and camera but that's it! People have trouble getting through to me, I only know I have a missed call because I get a text telling me. I get cut off in the middle of calls constantly. I'm with EE currently but I know people on other networks with similar problems. Wish I'd saved my money and stuck with my old phone! Even considering iPhone next time 😒