Samsung Galaxy S4 zoom

Samsung Galaxy S4 zoom

• Radoslav

In need for a phone & having in the same time no money for a good camera with manual controls I took this phone from my phone company in 2015. It fulfilled at max what was promised untill Jan 2020 when it started to switch off by itself. First once in a week, then once in a 2 - 3 days, then once in a day ... etc. Around end of the March it finally slept never to wake up again. In the repair store they told me it is processor and in the middle of all that Corona Circus it was impossible to get the new one. So it is still resting in peace, for now. However I have no complains about S4 ZOOM and recommend it. Specially because of removable battery which allowed me to replace drained one with full one quickly when necessary.

my sister used this phone until 2019 and she loved it the camera is good the display is good
but the battery kinda sucks LoL Now She is using Pixel 4 xl

wendy, 11 Nov 2020Mine does not ON, even if I charge it, it is not respondin... moreThe phone got bricked and the OS is broken download flash tool and stock rom and flash it to the device

• wendy

sapis, 22 Dec 2019Son of ALTEL A14 LEO and father of k zoom.. Any how can buy... moreMine does not ON, even if I charge it, it is not responding, I'm very stressed. Please help what can I do? But the battery is still ok

• sapis

Son of ALTEL A14 LEO and father of k zoom.. Any how can buy ALTEL for only rm88 new one.. Just for collection

• Omar

Did mainboard of model c105 4g fit to c101 3g

• AJ

My lenses stopped zooming, can anyone advise?

• mhl

samsung mhl feature not simple connections, 2 steps micro usb models and not stable to connect hdmi mode. Xperia mhl have simple connection, stable and automatic lanscape screen mode in mhl mode.

• s4zoom

On specification have mhl tv out, but realization this mhl not work on s4 zoom C101.

AnonD-635840, 27 Apr 2017Hi, I did not not use for few times and now can not charge... moreHi,
My zoom stopped charging, and I can't find out what's the problem with it. Actually it's stopped working at all.

Thanks.

• Amaru

What is wrong when the phone when it switch it self off while you are talking even when you are busy on it galaxy s4 zoom sm- c101

• bibek

my samsung s4zoom doesn't support google play services.I buy it from china and I am in Nepal now..please help me it doesn't support play store too.

• Amin

Ronelle, 08 May 2017I also would like to know what is wrong with my Samsung Gal... moreI had similar issue and sent to samsung for checking. I do not exactly remember which part is damaged but it has something to do with the cip in the phone. I was charged about RM600 for it but they did ask me to proceed or not before doing it. It works fine after that.

• Ronelle

I also would like to know what is wrong with my Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom SM C101
it also put itself off after 2 sec and the battery is fully charged

What can I do where can I buy a new battery or what is the problem? please let me Know.

Thanks Kind Regards

Ronelle Jordaan

• Charee

Hello sir, my Samsung zoom goes off 2sec after coming on. I charge it full but it does the same always.

Hi,
I did not not use for few times and now can not charge again? I think batt. is dead? Please help me to solve this issue?
Thanks

Hi,
Thanks

• shabu

stonza, 22 Jun 2015I have problem with the camera side. anytime I want to take... moreNot working camera

• Sushi8176

Nori, 05 Sep 2016I want to change my phone casing but qhen ever ill go to so... moreSearch for it online. I did a couple of years ago and I found 2 silicone covers.
I read the "posting rules" so I'm not sure if I can name that site, but they have an "extreme deal" on 1 of them. I can't see the 2nd anymore.
Goodluck.

for battery saving. y'all need disable / uninstall all runnning apps on task manager. Also check your microsd card draining battery life or not.

if battery still draining fast : dial *#0228# battery will reset, then charge until full (4.3volt) . without remove charger dail *#0228# again to set 100% (4.3volt). then close quick menu & remove charger. if you remove charger without exit quick menu, battery indicator will stuck at 91-96%.

If not working. just buy new battery. i recommended buy Samsung NX mini battery more durable. Patona brand (made in Germany)