Samsung Galaxy S5 (octa-core)

Samsung Galaxy S5 (octa-core)

• FidoDude

AnonD-309418, 19 Sep 2014i just gonna hit Samsung to their ***. They sell it saying water... moreit's water resistant not water proof. Big difference there.

Anonymous, 11 Sep 2014ATTENTION PLS, BATTERY PROBLEM SOLVED. I bought my S5 exynos ver... moredoes the S5 Battery come for 1.5 days

AnonD-309418, 19 Sep 2014i just gonna hit Samsung to their ***. They sell it saying water... moredoes the s5 hang a lot

i just gonna hit Samsung to their ***. They sell it saying water resistant and it can survive under 1m for 30 minute. But my phone got damaged after immersion under 2 feet for 3 second. **** off Samsung. Now i regret i should go with Sony Z2.

Anonymous, 11 Sep 2014ATTENTION PLS, BATTERY PROBLEM SOLVED. I bought my S5 exynos ver... morewhere this "system updates" ? i have the same problem but i can't solve it

• Nazim ali naqvi

crazyboys_tp, 24 Aug 2014After 3 long years and going through almost all the flagship sma... moreSame here used this all expansive phones my s5 also heatup alot .....and not got update after 4.4.2

• mohibd73

AnonD-195873, 23 Aug 2014Wat about ultra saving mode....does it really working...I mean 1... moreUltra saving mode is Black & White.In this mode battery goes around 10 days. But this mode is not lucrative for power users.In ultra saving mode performance is reduced for saving battery life.

• mohibd73

yadavlalit55t, 23 Aug 2014Can you tell me brother were i can get otg Cable for my s5You can get OTG cable from mobile spare parts reseller stores. Its nothing but micro USB cable.

• rai

nice phone

ATTENTION PLS, BATTERY PROBLEM SOLVED. I bought my S5 exynos version at Yangon, Myanmar with $575 price two weeks ago. Love at first sight. Beautiful. Sleep with my new lovely S5 that night with 100% fully charged. On the morning, Oh my Godddddddddd...the battery show only 40% with no wifi or data on, killed all apps before sleep. What the hell is going on with my new babe?. I wish I go and give it back to the shop at once. Again fully charged and try to make sure it with data on and view some videos, surf for an hour.. and again the battery drains drastically fast to 30%. Jesus...what should I do. Luckily I remember something and go into system settings and looks for system updates. Oh...there is an update available around 200MB exactly 197MB. Hope this is my last bullet and download it and make auto update. Power on again...and tried it..Hooooyayyyyyy the battery lasts three times longer than before...Thz Godddddddddddd.. That night I leave it with 100% fully charged and prayed before sleep. Morning..Oh to my astonishment.. it still shows 94%. Done. Problem solved. Sure thanks to that update. Now I'm very fully happy with my beautiful babe. WANT TO TELL YOU ALL GUYS TO UPDATE YOUR S5 AND ALL PROBLEMS WILL BE SOLVED. Thanks for reading my long comments.

• maddy

Anonymous, 25 Aug 2014I have the S5 G900H and I can tell you it overheats ALOT and bat... moreHi i m also using this phone for past 1 month it do heats a lot and 3.5 days battery life is nothing but just an overjoyed comment, my phone has hardly ever lasted for a day unless i dont use it.

• Big A

KS, 02 Sep 2014Hi, I'm a user of S5 octa for 1 month. I'll give you my pros an... moreI have this phone
It's good but I have a over hitting problem with this product

• pappu yadav

[Q] One-Handed Operation does not work Galaxy S5 g900h

I am unable to get One-Handed operation to work. I have it turned on in settings and have performed the swips in the instructions. Anyone know whats wrong?

• yadav

pappu , 28 Aug 2014I am using SM G900H for last 2 months. s5 user help me 1.air ... moreMy same problems

• AnonD-281996

AnonD-281996, 05 Sep 2014my one same problem. I also used it about 2 month like u. Have a... moreSamsung all ways cheat with us. Octa has no LTE but they not announce this like others... cheater company

• AnonD-281996

my one same problem. I also used it about 2 month like u. Have any solution in this time plz share wit me. Is our product is fake or not?

I am using SM G900H for last 2 months.
s5 user help me
1.air browse sensor
2 one handed operation .
3 private mode.
4 smart pause
is not working and how to work pls

• [G-SpotteR]

tuwa, 29 Aug 2014I agree with you. I bought my s5 just 8 days ago and I really lo... moreroot your device and install volume+ v1.8.1.0 google it.

• KS

Hi, I'm a user of S5 octa for 1 month.
I'll give you my pros and cons
Pros:
1. Amazing screen, with choice of saturation mode
2. Solid build quality, for large handed person its possible for one hand operation
3. Great camera, especially in macro
4. Great battery life, around 1-1,5 days of moderate usage (no hardcore gaming, always connected to wifi-no mobile data), with Ultra saving battery drops 2% every 8 hours
5. Water resistant, give you peace of mind
6. fingerprint scanner is accurate, but need 2 hands to operate it properly

Cons:
1. Same design, impossible to distinguish from other samsung phones (personally LG G3 has the best design)
2. No OIS means sometimes blurry shots
3. heats up when used to play for 10-15 minutes, also while charging (never get more than 40C though,according to gsam battery monitor)
4. Flimsy usb port cover, needs extra care while removing it (thankfully mine is still good)
5. Some stuttering in interface, and ram usage is heavy (never below 1,3 gb out of 1,75 without opening any apps)

Im sorry for this long review, I just want to help people make the right decision, as gsmarena and people like you have helped me in my decision making

• David

Hi,what is cpu frequency of galaxy octa core model,2.1 and 1.5 GHz(clock speed) or 1.9 and 1.3 GHz.

• tuwa

mohibd73, 22 Aug 2014I am using SM GT-900H for last 4 months. And here is my findings... moreI agree with you. I bought my s5 just 8 days ago and I really love it. The performance is super except for the low speaker output which is by far lower than that of my galaxy note 2. I wonder if there is anything that can be done to increase the output.