Samsung Galaxy S6

Samsung Galaxy S6

amard, 11 May 2019Yes, I have S6 and PUBG runs really good Yeah, cause PUBG is a great indicator of how good a phone is....

• Mike

I owned this phone for 3 years.
This phone and Note 5 are the best Galaxy phones made (prior to S8 and Note 8 series).
All other Samsung phones and especially galaxy unlocked USA version and T-Mobile version of galaxy s7 ( just read t-mobile forums about S7) had big software issues.
Galaxy S6 and Note 5 had almost no issues and didn’t slow down after few years of use.

• fofo 98

samsung s6 is a good phone but the battery is bad.

• amard

Kaam, 10 May 2019Does Pubg run properly Yes, I have S6 and PUBG runs really good

• Kaam

Does Pubg run properly

• jj barron

samsung A30 better than S6.....

• eldavimost

Derek, 02 May 2019I have s6 from Verizon, and it has served me well though poor ba... moreHave a look at this one
It's £600 from £800 on amazon right now

• Derek

I have s6 from Verizon, and it has served me well though poor battery quality. Now i wish to upgrade to another phone with infrared and good battery .pls some1 help me

• Tahmasbi

This device Updated to andriod 7.0 no to 8.0 (Android 5.0.2 (Lollipop), upgradable to Android 8.0 (Oreo); TouchWiz UI)

Good phone still no android 8 tho even tho a8 got it with same chip

Battery life bad but new battery can get 4 hours screen time
Charges vey fast but gets hot
Gets extremely hot with gaming data high brightness then screen slightest burn has a green tint on default setting setting to adaptive makes a big difference

• TronFan

Shane, 04 Apr 2019I have had mine since 2015 and is still kicking even though the ... moreI've had mine since 2015. Recently the battery had a cell fail which caused the back to split open which made me very nervous. I ordered a replacement battery and was able to remove the back panel without damage, then the front panel and finally I removed and replaced my battery. I reassembled it and now I am enjoying my 4 year old phone on a new battery. I am hoping the battery lasts, so far it works great. My phone looks near mint and works about the same. No slow down issues no camera issues. Great phone. I think when i do replace it though I am going with a oneplus 6t, I can't stand samsung curved screens.

joe nodden, 04 Apr 2019I know for a fact it ain't running perfectly. Runs perfectly for me. S6 currently has a Note 8 Oreo custom rom which works well. Only camera is a bit buggy, but everything else works well.
Flagship cpus can handle 6-8 major Android versions easily. It's just not profitable for phone makers to do so as people won't buy their new phones.

FullmetalJun, 22 Mar 2019I still have an HTC One M7 with an old Snapdragon 600 running un... moreI know for a fact it ain't running perfectly.

• Shane

I have had mine since 2015 and is still kicking even though the battery is starting to drain faster each day the phone works like it did when I first got it. If their are any of them left in store they are good phones to buy and cheep doesn't always mean bad quality.

• Wayne

Anonymous, 26 Mar 2019How long can this phone stay stand by? (with light use) (interne... moreNew battery 2+ days, Degraded battery 1 day on light usage. Phone is very efficient

FullmetalJun, 21 Nov 2018Try using another cable which is thicker. If not working, then y... moreGive the charging port a few blasts of air. Dust on the pins will stop fast charging.

How long can this phone stay stand by? (with light use) (internet and sms)

• Maksims

A very good phone. I have it and still holds up great. Battery used to be great but then I had to upgrade to 3450 mah. And is still very good.

joe nodden, 06 Mar 2019Exactly. It's like trying to run Windows 10 on a computer from 1... moreI still have an HTC One M7 with an old Snapdragon 600 running unofficial Android Pie perfectly.
The processor of the S6 is better than Snapdragon 660 & so better than most mid-range smartphones.

Brian G., 02 Mar 2019Jpa I was thinking the same the phone may not manage it too well... moreTechnically the Exynos 7420 in this phone is more than capable of it. For example the recently announced A30 has a 7904 which is not as powerful as the 7420 in the S6, they both have the same ram (3gb) and the A30 is running pie. So the S6 would easily handle Oreo or pie.