Samsung Galaxy S6 Duos

Samsung Galaxy S6 Duos

• programmerguy

Is this set dual active? Can I receive calls on both sims, not forwarding like in dual standby

• Bestbee

Besbee, 04 Aug 2015I never updated it., I didn't accept the automatic update...Network issues, I drop the phone and go for s6 edge, I think is better on.. Well is a matter of choice, for me the s6 edge is good to go..

• namesess

Do you know if the second sim card slot can be used as a micro sd card slot as in Samsung A5 Duos?

Photos do not show a S6 Duos. Its why they don't show the side that has the twin card slot - you would notice straight away. Also the Duos has 'Duos' printed in the back.

zskm10, 10 Aug 2015No both can't be 4g at a time. If any of the 2 sims 3g/4g active... morelg g4 dual lte?

• mujeeb

Anonymous, 07 Aug 2015only disadvantage i noticed you cannot send to many group messag... moreIs there any way to send a lengthy text message without being converted into an MMS ?

Yossi, 10 Aug 2015I would like to know if both SIM can support 4G/3G simultaneousl... moreNo both can't be 4g at a time. If any of the 2 sims 3g/4g active then other would be 2g. There will be no option for dual 4g in any phone simultaneously.

• Yossi

I would like to know if both SIM can support 4G/3G simultaneously. To be more concise, if one SIM1 is 4G or 3G, does SIM2 have to be 2G or can it be 4G/3G too?

Just yesterday I got my s6 duos g920fd model. It was 5.0 and today I updated it to 5.1.1 and its running smooth fine. In my version network signal got little strong than my previous phone s5 also having just 1 to 2 line bars of signal but now in this phone its more than 3 lines all the time. Battery backup is average as the screen takes a lot of battery. I will share more experience of this phone in future.

• abdul haq

I have s6 duos. But signal.priblen in mobilink sim nerwork y. Dropped signal during call. Some time showes emergency call or no signal on screen
why can u tell me

only disadvantage i noticed you cannot send to many group message it only allows up to 20 persons and if you have very long message it converts to mms message and appears sending message failed. in Iphone i can send up to 200 contacts.

• Khan

I m using s6 duos white wohhh both sim active at a time great dual sim phone battery time also ok but fast charging is too fast feel like a master piece in ur hand

• Besbee

AnonD-395311, 24 Jul 2015Does it have the same model as normal s6 sm.g920 only ???? Did ... moreI never updated it., I didn't accept the automatic update...

• Big H

Noman, 02 Aug 2015use every new mobile with screen and back protector.. it will ke... moreExcellent advise!!!

It supports lte on both sims or just one?? And if the LTE is supported on both sims than both are on 4G or one is on 4G and the other one is 2G

• rony0505

AnonD-95629, 19 Jul 2015Got this device (SM-G920FD), updated it to 5.1.1, and it seems l... moreWhat is the solution for this? I am suffering with the same problem as yours.

• Noman

franco, 30 Jul 2015isell this phone before 2 weeks. but the proplem is back screen ... moreuse every new mobile with screen and back protector.. it will keep display and mobile from scratches.... once plastic cover get rough or scratches then you should change plastic covers easily for your mobile.

• Andrew

I have this phone and updated to 5.1.1. But after the update, ive experience once or twice error of hanging or lag compared to the stock android. though not often. I havent factory reset the phone after the update, maybe its the memory leak bug that according to some, havent fixed yet. so far, its an awesome phone except for the battery. its suppose to be a worry free phone since its a flagship. I may go for zenfone2 4gb ram or g4 makes no difference. it drains more battery when lte or dual sim is enabled as compared to single sim but it will last for a day.