Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ Duos

Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ Duos

• Exige

KHT, 04 Feb 2016Which is better??. Edge or edge plus??Note 5

Restart a few minutes during playing Dead Trigger2 & Implosion... LOL....

• KHT

Which is better??. Edge or edge plus??

• Alax

It is Fast battery charging: 60% in 30 min, or Not

What would be the problem of using this in the UK? I bought one on ebay (unknowingly!) and wondered whether I should just use it or return it?

• Walter

Betinho, 12 Nov 2015This G9287 S6 edge + duos works in Brazil ? (works 3g and 4g car... moreYes, it should, since it has the current 4g/LTE band used in Brazil (2600 MHz/Band 7) as well as the new network band which is coming to work (700 MHZ band 28).

• lesley

hi guys
how can i stop pop ups on my phone. it shows animated videos and it irritates me. how do i go about stopping this. your assistance will be highly appreciated.

• JOSET

PMAX, 18 Dec 2015i love this phones, i wish one day i will hold one try to go to the store and try to navigate the the phone so that you can hold and feel it.!

sir jay, 03 Jan 2016 I hate the casing paint that peels off after 2 months of uselol,is it even possible?i dropped my phone and the paint CHIPPED off.but doesnt peel off eventough its chipped....

• sir jay

rey ann gwapa, 01 Jan 2016what i hate about samsung phones is that the paint of the casing... more I hate the casing paint that peels off after 2 months of use

• Sungsung

One of the top phones to be loved!

• rey ann gwapa

what i hate about samsung phones is that the paint of the casing is peeling off.

nekitamoizbih, 16 Dec 2015Lol who have money for thisi do

it lasts long enough if you ask me.it lasts longer than note4 and z5 premium.

Why is Mobile not in Egypt or sudia Arabic ?

PMAX, 18 Dec 2015i love this phones, i wish one day i will hold one i have already tnx god for the blessing

Anonymous, 05 Dec 2015What country and where can I buy the Dual sim S6 EDGE +.here in Philippines i bought one last 2 days ago

• jack

Most complain is batery, need longer

• zameer

I need this 64gb

• Joms

Order at intogadgets here in the philippines i bought my galaxy s6 edge plus dous here for a cheaper price