Samsung Galaxy S6 edge

Samsung Galaxy S6 edge

• Maakar_bee

Quality phone..stil flexing mine.

• Best phone

Padoo, 23 Aug 2019Got mine as a gift. It's one hell of a phone.Best

• Arbet

Updad android to 9 pie

• Padoo

Got mine as a gift. It's one hell of a phone.

Crocop, 13 Aug 2019Yes, I got it off Ebay auction. It is fully working and unlocked... moreWhilst you are at big, I'd be replacing the battery also.

Otnaaa, 13 Aug 2019Where can you find ebay auctions of phones like that to nuy?Ehh, on Ebay? You just need to be patient and wait for a good deal. I also waited for some time until I ran into this one.

• Otnaaa

Crocop, 13 Aug 2019Yes, I got it off Ebay auction. It is fully working and unlocked... moreWhere can you find ebay auctions of phones like that to nuy?

Yes, I got it off Ebay auction. It is fully working and unlocked, but screen and back glass is smashed. Screen was still fully functional, but I decided to replace it, and I picked up one for about 50$. I'm still waiting for back glass and metal frame to arrive, and I ordered that for about 15$ both. So yeah, I'm going to fully restore it basically.

• Otnaaa

Crocop, 09 Aug 2019I just got mine two days ago, and I can say that it still perfor... moreHey, where did you get it for that price? It is pretty good price for that phone. Is it refurbished, used or what condition? I like that phone because of edge lighting but price really shocked me. Your information would be helpful.

I just got mine two days ago, and I can say that it still performs very good. Also, I got it for just 26$, so I consider it a steal.

• Jo Destura

The camera is superb and the performance. But the battery is not good because of 2600mAh.

• noah

had this phone almost 4 yrs and still good specially camera downside only battery but can replace you can buy at lazada

Jujud , 30 Jul 2019how many hours of battery life SOT if you play non stop on this ... moreit depends on the game, for Pubg the phone lasts 40-55 minutes, for normal games it lasts from 1-2 hours.

• ShoaibGamer

Jujud , 30 Jul 2019how many hours of battery life SOT if you play non stop on this ... moredepends on the game you are playing, for pubg it can handle from 35-50 minutes, for normal games it can handle from 1-2 hours.

Had this phone for 4 years and it still is an unbelievably device.

• Jujud

how many hours of battery life SOT if you play non stop on this s6 edge?

I just got this one for 26$, and I'm just going to use it as a backup phone if something goes wrong with my A9 2018. But yeah, I need to change screen on mine since it's broken, but I won't spend too much on it since I will do it by myself. But yeah, it still seems like a decent phone if you get it for low amount of money. But what I wanted to ask is, should I also change the battery since I will need to disassemble the whole phone? And I saw that battery is bad on this model, and also add years of usage of previous owner.

• raji

Why don't u update to S6Edge?

• Gentle

A good choice now? Hell of a YES! 😎✌
JUST THE BATTERY 🔋 Would have been lovely to be a bit better!

it can update android 9.O