Samsung Galaxy S6 edge

Samsung Galaxy S6 edge

• Maakar_bee

GS6E (2015), 17 Oct 2019True. By Default Software Optimize For Battery Life Isn't Great.... moreTrue..but i think my battery is bad..100% turns to 20% With out touching it after 6 hours..dats why it last just 4 or 3 hours of gaming..
Mine is on 6.0 version..am thinking on upgrading it to 7.0..
I heard battery life is great (7.0 android version)
Then i will replace the battery.

Anonymous, 13 Apr 2019please is this phone still usable in 2019 Still no problem. Superb perfomance in every aspect

• GS6E (2015)

Maakar_bee , 14 Oct 2019My S6 edge can handle strange games like grand theft for about ... moreTrue. By Default Software Optimize For Battery Life Isn't Great. Tends To Drain Fast When Use Especially For Games, But To Me It Doesn't Matters As I Am Using Three Different Model (2 Flagship & 1 Low End Device From Samsung). This High-End Device Still A Beast When Comes To Gaming Still Better Than Most Of The Newer Low-Mid Tier Device.

• Maakar_bee

ShoaibGamer, 31 Jul 2019depends on the game you are playing, for pubg it can handle from... moreMy S6 edge can handle strange games like grand theft for about 3 to 4 hours before it runs down

Anonymous, 07 Oct 2019Please what about fast charging for galaxy 6 edge and thank y in... moreNot supported but wireless charging it does.

Please what about fast charging for galaxy 6 edge and thank y in advance

• Aristocrat

Lee97, 02 Jul 2019s6 edge in year 2019? tbh the camera is pretty good for 2019, so... moreWhat does “burn-in” mean in your comment? Asking because am just about buying this phone

• RIZWAN

very nice

• Maakar_bee

Quality phone..stil flexing mine.

• Best phone

Padoo, 23 Aug 2019Got mine as a gift. It's one hell of a phone.Best

• Arbet

Updad android to 9 pie

• Padoo

Got mine as a gift. It's one hell of a phone.

Crocop, 13 Aug 2019Yes, I got it off Ebay auction. It is fully working and unlocked... moreWhilst you are at big, I'd be replacing the battery also.

Otnaaa, 13 Aug 2019Where can you find ebay auctions of phones like that to nuy?Ehh, on Ebay? You just need to be patient and wait for a good deal. I also waited for some time until I ran into this one.

• Otnaaa

Crocop, 13 Aug 2019Yes, I got it off Ebay auction. It is fully working and unlocked... moreWhere can you find ebay auctions of phones like that to nuy?

Yes, I got it off Ebay auction. It is fully working and unlocked, but screen and back glass is smashed. Screen was still fully functional, but I decided to replace it, and I picked up one for about 50$. I'm still waiting for back glass and metal frame to arrive, and I ordered that for about 15$ both. So yeah, I'm going to fully restore it basically.

• Otnaaa

Crocop, 09 Aug 2019I just got mine two days ago, and I can say that it still perfor... moreHey, where did you get it for that price? It is pretty good price for that phone. Is it refurbished, used or what condition? I like that phone because of edge lighting but price really shocked me. Your information would be helpful.

I just got mine two days ago, and I can say that it still performs very good. Also, I got it for just 26$, so I consider it a steal.

• Jo Destura

The camera is superb and the performance. But the battery is not good because of 2600mAh.

• noah

had this phone almost 4 yrs and still good specially camera downside only battery but can replace you can buy at lazada