Samsung Galaxy S6 edge

Samsung Galaxy S6 edge

• JAMMY

what happened to the iron man version?

• Farhan

I used to use this phone. The battery life was terrible. It took me only 3 months from the first I time bought this phone that the battery performance had gone wrong, and this made me always brought the power bank until I changed to my current phone.

Anonymous, 26 Jun 2021I got a second hand samsung s6 edge and when ever I turn on... moreIs nice phone.but just that Samsung phone does not I.e battery life

I got a second hand samsung s6 edge and when ever I turn on the mobile data the phone runs down like mad but when I'm using WiFi it's better how should I fix it

lol, 31 May 2021cut the bullshit kid :D ads can be turned off. and everythi... moreNO! Don't judge what the person chooses. If you like Xiaomi then don't force him to like it. If he like Apple, he likes apple. No judging

• lol

Anonymous, 06 Apr 2021I had/have Xiaomi phones. I don't recommend. Ads are p... morecut the bullshit kid :D ads can be turned off. and everything is better. xiaomi rules europe.

Sarge, 09 Apr 2021I am having a s6 edge and the screen wall is playing up.. ... moreTurn off your phone. Press and hold home button power button and volume up button at the same time. Wait until you see recovery menu. Slide down your finger and select wipe cache partition. Select yes. You need to press power button to select. Press it again to reboot. If it doesn't help backup your data and factory reset your phone through settings. If it doesn't help then your phone has a hardware issue. Reply me. Thanks.

• Sarge

I am having a s6 edge and the screen wall is playing up..
The screen apps are popping up and it is really frustrating.
What could that mean and what should I do to stop that?

Anonymous, 24 Mar 2021Same, I still have this phone. I want to change to the Poco... moreI had/have Xiaomi phones. I don't recommend. Ads are popping up when i use the internet, your data is not personal.( i DO NOT TRUST THEM ANYMORE ) maybe Iphone 8 or 7 my next phone (i have a low budget).
Samsung phones are easy to customise, change parts

They don't like the brand??

Anonymous, 18 Mar 2021I still have this phone. The battery life is terrible, dra... moreSame, I still have this phone. I want to change to the Poco x3 pro since it's released and is a steal. But my parents don't let me change to the Poco :(

I still have this phone.
The battery life is terrible, drains like 1% every minute, and wondering if I should just change battery or I just keep it as it is.
It still works though.

• CGT

Anonymous, 11 Aug 2020I've bought samsung galaxy s6 edge few days ago. Ever... moreI have recently changed my battery out and its now got lines running down the screen! The main board is now hot the new battery has muliple states ie it crashes then wont charge i have to reset phone to charge it again or crashes then charges i would say the main board has gone so not worth buying secondhand phones or paying £70 for a new battery and charging port. Better to get a brand new phone as i will be doing now. The elctronics doesnt last i would say upgrade every 4 years or when battery is on the way out my next phone will be a ROG ASUS phone new as thats currently the best phone going then Samsung 2nd Apple last and Sony Experia close 3rd.

• IP man

My best phone thus far. I've had it for a number of years now, but the memory is doing me wrong. Time for a new Samsung that will hopefully be as good.

It becomes hot and drains battery anytime my data is on

• Stef

Anonymous, 08 Feb 2021I still have mine and it greats great and haven't felt... moreIf my battery was not threatening to explode, I would not be considering trading mine in...

Adam, 15 Jan 2021It's 2015 mobile phone.. What do you expect bruhI still have mine and it greats great and haven't felt the need to upgrade for a new phone.

• Adam

Adil, 25 Dec 2020best points: small, light, good looks, best camera, IR blas... moreIt's 2015 mobile phone.. What do you expect bruh

• Adil

best points: small, light, good looks, best camera, IR blaster, OIS
bad points: 2600mah battery which seems like a joke..it has so much empty space inside. they could have easily added at least 3000 but samsung never gives u a perfect device.

Adb wm size 720x1280 and adb wm density 320 will solve the battery issue