Samsung Galaxy S7

Samsung Galaxy S7

• jujud

anonymous, 09 Aug 2019Go for it...no regrets. I have 2 and overall it's a good phone..... morehow many hours of screen on time you get using the s7 with medium usage and heavy usage???

anonymouse, 08 Aug 2019Hey, I am getting a sealed packed S7 for $130. I was thinking ... moreNope. I think its fake because when I move the 130$ to the price in my country, it turns out that its less than half the price of what its supposed to be.

• anonymous

anonymouse, 08 Aug 2019Hey, I am getting a sealed packed S7 for $130. I was thinking ... moreGo for it...no regrets. I have 2 and overall it's a good phone.... fast, reliable and very functional. good size too. and most of all battery life is good.

• anonymouse

Hey,
I am getting a sealed packed S7 for $130.
I was thinking of getting it for my mom.
What do you people think about it?

• Anderson911

vdelfabbro, 16 Jul 2019If you go to Samsung's page, they have all OS's available for yo... moreHow to go back to official Marshmallow, I only care about photo and video quality and battery life.

• Anderson911

Anonymous, 18 Jul 2019Is this valid for phones already in android 8? I bought a new on... moreTry to compare photos and video quality shot by S7 with MM and Oreo os in YouTube. You'll notice the difference.

Anderson911, 15 Jul 2019If your device is still in Marshmallow then do not upgrade to No... moreIs this valid for phones already in android 8? I bought a new one and android 8 was already installed on it

• vdelfabbro

Anderson911, 15 Jul 2019If your device is still in Marshmallow then do not upgrade to No... moreIf you go to Samsung's page, they have all OS's available for you to revert back

• vdelfabbro

• Anderson911

Csaba, 10 Jun 2019Hi, I'd like to know if android updates from 6.0 to 8.0 would ha... moreIf your device is still in Marshmallow then do not upgrade to Nougat or even Oreo I repeat do not upgrade. Camera quality both photo and video has drastically dropped. I can't downgrade to Marshmallow, I'm on Oreo now. Samsung will not fixed this cause my want you to upgrade to new phone.

• MHRab

Anonymous, 08 Jul 2019yesYes

Smk005k, 26 Jun 2019My loudspeaker volume drops whenever I'm listening to. Games are... moreyes

Samsung hasn't forgetten the S7, just got the June 2019 patch.

• Aygun

I am not able to send sms to numbers with 2000. It means that I am not able to contact my doctor and I can not recharge my phone. How can I change settings?

• Smk005k

My loudspeaker volume drops whenever I'm listening to. Games are just quiet. Running Android 8.0. Am I the only one facing this problem?

• gringo

Anonymous, 04 Jun 2019Charging speed has been slow down after updatefast charging disabled ... to enable in battery options

ash, 04 Jun 2019yes i am facing same problemMaybe to keep battery healthy i guess since is a old one .

• GGT

Please, where is MOBILE TRACKER located in this phone?

I can't check my airtime and data balances.

• Csaba

Hi, I'd like to know if android updates from 6.0 to 8.0 would harm any of default functionality of S7? I.e. camera quality degrades, camera shoot settings/options vanish... (I've experienced such things with another phone before) Thanks!

Android OS update ruined a lot of the camera-based capabilities. Gallery in particular has a meltdown trying to share a photo and adding a photo from within an app increasingly causes app to quit.