Samsung Galaxy S7

Samsung Galaxy S7

AnonD-643723, 12 Feb 2017My other choice was the Sony Xperia XZ. I'm not partial to Samsu... moreHey there, i think the xz is the best choice for you.

AnonD-633176, 12 Feb 2017I'm experiencing the same old problem, that has seemed to plag... moreThis is the touchwise, don't you here the knews???

AnonD-257122, 13 Feb 2017This or Sony XZ??The sony cellphone for sure, and use it forever, my Xperia z3 almost 3 years old, it is still perfect like when I bought it.

• Yvonne

irene, 13 Feb 2017I bought the phone two days ago and the battery doesn't last and... moreGo to Battery on the Settings Menu and turn off Fast Charging that should do it with the over heat problem.

Twikuus, 13 Feb 2017The camera of the XZ is not very good. Very disapoinying results... moreThe s7's a beast! so if you want the best display on a mobile telephone?, then this is the one to get!

• Twikuus

AnonD-643723, 12 Feb 2017My other choice was the Sony Xperia XZ. I'm not partial to Samsu... moreThe camera of the XZ is not very good. Very disapoinying results.

• irene

I bought the phone two days ago and the battery doesn't last and it overheats like an oven please assist

• SS

AnonD-257122, 13 Feb 2017This or Sony XZ??s7. Sony won't last long. They are very brittle phones.

AnonD-257122, 13 Feb 2017This or Sony XZ??The S7, because it's display is a beast!!!!!

AnonD-257122, 13 Feb 2017This or Sony XZ??Sony XZ for sure.

This or Sony XZ??

AnonD-643723, 12 Feb 2017My other choice was the Sony Xperia XZ. I'm not partial to Samsu... moreIt is great choice. Go for Sony. It is very smooth like butter.

this phone over heats and drains battery fast!!! help!!!

I'm experiencing the same old problem, that has seemed to plague all of Samsung's flagships, down the years, which is extremely slow loading times of web pages!

consumersmartphone, 12 Feb 2017It's related where do you live, what country. If your country is... moreI think the issue is with the phone, because I suspect that the Exynos processor isn't upto it, because I'm getting far better performance from the Snapdragon 810, that's inside my Z5 Premium!

consumersmartphone, 12 Feb 2017It's related where do you live, what country. If your country is... moreMy other choice was the Sony Xperia XZ. I'm not partial to Samsung,
I just want a phone bigger than the one I have, with a very good camera and running Android. Preferably IP67 or IP68.
Thank you for your help!

• consumersmartphone

AnonD-643723, 11 Feb 2017Thank you! I'm using an iPhone SE, but would like a bigger scre... moreIt's related where do you live, what country. If your country is one of the main target of Samsung flagship class, S7 will down drastically. Be patient and think again. Or think other options, i recommend to consider Sony, LG, Asus, HUAWEI, or Xiaomi (if you really want flagship class with midranger budget but take more risk than other).

If you still want Samsung, it up to you.

fredrick , 11 Feb 2017is it true that . they is also a galaxy s7 demo ? is it original. . There's no prototype!

AnonD-558050, 11 Feb 2017When was lougat lounch for s7 in pakistan still wait for nougat ... moreIt won't be any faster than the Z5 Premium, on Nougat!

• fredrick

is it true that . they is also a galaxy s7 demo ? is it original. .