Samsung Galaxy S7

Samsung Galaxy S7

• ConfuseGuys

Yvonne, 28 Jan 2017S7 because S6 don't have SD card extension. S7 does. I don't mind the SD card, what I have in mind if its good for me to upgrade my s6 to s7?

Jonas, 28 Jan 2017I'm using an LG G4 currently and no doubt it's the best phone I'... moreGet the s7, for it's amazing display, and it's performance appears to have improved running Nougat!

Yvonne, 28 Jan 2017S7 because S6 don't have SD card extension. S7 does. Why would you want sd card ? Who use more than 32gb memory ??

Mordigan, 27 Jan 2017how come is that? your just a haters of a Samsung brand phone's ... moreLol...i used to like Samsung but the truth is S7 has a lot of quality issues like it's failure to live upto water resistant claims is true.

You may brag now as if everything is fine but later on you'll discover your S7 has been damaged by water...sooner or later that is bound to happen to any S7 that's submerged in water for more than 1 minute.

I've sent mine for repairs due to water damage...tested it in a basin of water 8 months ago...didn't even reach 20mins underwater and it's only now Samsung technicals tell me its water damaged.

Samsung should have advertised it as non-water resistant phone. Then a lot of ppl wouldn't be having these water damaged issues. Check YouTube, many ppl are complaining about water damage.

Samsung and other phone manufacturers are light years from reaching a phone status that's waterproof or water resistant. Actually they just use glue to seal the phone and now claim its water resistant.

Waterproof or water resistant status will only be reached when these manufacturers start coating these phones with nanotechnology materials that will ensure no water damage happens even if water gets inside the device.

• Jonas

I'm using an LG G4 currently and no doubt it's the best phone I've owned, till today it's working without a single lag and issue but I'm afraid it'll get the boot loop problem soon.. Idk if I should get a Galaxy S7, Xperia Z5, Huawei P9, LG G5 or galaxy S6 edge plus now

• Yvonne

ConfuseGuy, 28 Jan 2017I need some advice, don't know which I will pick with the perfor... moreS7 because S6 don't have SD card extension. S7 does.

• Yvonne

Anonymous, 28 Jan 2017I am very disappointed in the slippery back. There's no support ... moreGet a cover for it. That's exactly what I did after purchase, Got a cover and a tempered glass for the display.

• ConfuseGuy

I need some advice, don't know which I will pick with the performance/camera and price. S6 or s7? thanks.

I am very disappointed in the slippery back. There's no support to keep your hand in one place.The screen is so close to the edge, that edge of my palm,just below my thumb is constantly touching the screen,causing it to go to (wherever my hand unwillingly touched. My biggest disappointment is not being able to use my phone as a remote for my TV. Why ever would you remove the infrared light? The only improvement is the fast charging. I wish I had known about these flaws before buying. I would've chosen a different device, most likely the Google Pixelmator. Which is truly sad,because I have stayed with the Samsung Galaxy ever since the S3

AnonD-508781, 25 Jan 2017Guys I have contacted customer care they told me that nougat is ... moreIt appears the Exynos processor isn't upto it, because any phone is faster than the s7 at opening Web pages!

Anonymous, 26 Jan 2017Samsung s7 purchased sept. 2016. Hate it. Will change soon. Slow... moreYes it's very slow!

AnonD-29744, 27 Jan 2017okay ThanksYou're welcome!

• Alidxb

AnonD-508781, 27 Jan 2017I am agree with slowness of some apps but battery is perfect for... moreThanks for reply..but realy i feel big diffrence on my battery after nougat..mine is s7 not edge

S7 is far better than iPhone 7 https://youtu.be/EHDHh4q9x5Q

Mordigan, 27 Jan 2017how come is that? your just a haters of a Samsung brand phone's ... morehow is the battery life? is it good or not? do you recommend me to buy one ? we only have the Exynos version .

• Mordigan

Anonymous, 27 Jan 2017Absolutely not! They falsely advertise water resistant ... my ... morehow come is that? your just a haters of a Samsung brand phone's I have a S7 here and I soaked in water for almost 5 hours and its still good

• Mordigan

Face, 27 Jan 2017I am using mobile phones for more that 20 years and have never e... moreIts a water resistant phone, its ok your phone if it gets wet

AnonD-508781, 26 Jan 2017Now I have updated the OTA is availablehow is the performance...any issues ?

• Face

Anonymous, 27 Jan 2017Absolutely not! They falsely advertise water resistant ... my ... moreI am using mobile phones for more that 20 years and have never ever had water issues. People, what are you doing with your phones that become wet? I really do not undestand.