Samsung Galaxy S7

Samsung Galaxy S7

• Cass724

Anonymous, 30 Nov 2016This is my 3rd S7 and I am not pleased with it at all. While usi... moreI have had the issue of my phone shutting itself down as well, and even last night my phone got so freaking hot I count touch it. I closed all the apps down, had to take my case off and when it still wouldn't cool down I had to shut it off. This was right before I went to sleep so I was concerned about it catching fire, but needed it for my alarm clock....talk about being nervous!

• minimi

just got this phone, so far so good. setup is flawless, some hiccup in the smart switch, LG to Samsung, and tried 3 times (talk about trial and error).

• Nikul

Network not working on first day I report to the samsung care but they have not proper reply to me very poor product I suggest Pls not parches this kind of poor product.

• SUCKaLIE

Anonymous, 30 Nov 2016This is my 3rd S7 and I am not pleased with it at all. While usi... morei had the S7 and it was working just fine . No heating , no bugs , very good battery life .
and you had 3 phones the same problem ? are u talking about the LAW OF 3 here , because this is the fist time in my life i had ever heard from someone havng the same problem with 3 new devices . all the new phones have SAMSUNG chip , even the iPHONE .
now i have the S7 Edge and is farrr way better than any phone i have used and i had also the iPHONE 6S PLUS. so stop telling lies man

• joseph

guys whats better a8 2016 or j7prime

This is my 3rd S7 and I am not pleased with it at all. While using video or facebook live it goes out and shuts down. I HATE I ever got this phone. 3 phone same issue. It sends me a message saying my phone is over heating. This last time I was live when my phone turn off and turned itself back on I called AT&T and the sales rep said my phone temperature was 114. it was so hot I could not touch it at all, now why would they send me the same phone?it's ridiculous!

• Fezan

Anonymous, 30 Nov 2016try another fast chargerTheres an apps "smart" sumthing or what just switch off or on fast charging mode

fredo2016, 24 Nov 2016My S7 doesn't seem to fast charge anymore since the NOV16 update... moretry another fast charger

scorpio, 30 Nov 2016Very clever comment and of course your reasons given explain eve... moreNO need.

• scorpio

[deleted post]Very clever comment and of course your reasons given explain everything .....lol

• s7

Plz can some tell me where is the fingerprint sensor located ? Is it in screen ? Is that when sensor get malufunction so u should replace screen ?

• Aisha

Anonymous, 28 Nov 2016I've used clean master in my Sony Xperia Z3 and Samsung Galaxy S... moreU r right. I experience same.I download power cleaner. My battery last shorter time. I delete it. I see better longer battery life.
However anti virus AVG I find useful.

Anonymous, 27 Nov 2016Whats the best Android cleaning app ? w...ith little or no bloat... moreI've used clean master in my Sony Xperia Z3 and Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge. But if you use that type of apps very often it will slow down your phone. So don't use task killer, ram booster or battery saver apps. Android will do that things automatically if needed. Also when I stopped using that type of apps my phones started to work better.

Anonymous, 27 Nov 2016Whats the best Android cleaning app ? w...ith little or no bloat... moreyou do not need it. Android has it build in. Better you learn how to use settings. Because all app-killers only exist because of people their lack of knowledge. And thus they make you fear. Like the monsters under your bed... If you think they are there you need something to reasure yourself. If you use reasoning, well then you don't.

• Young Gee

Wow, Samsung Company your the best

Can this particular Brand do Volte?

Whats the best Android cleaning app ? w...ith little or no bloatware/advertising

Sasqsui, 21 Nov 2016BB has the S7/S7 Edge through Weds with monthy contract $28 &... moreHey, thanks very much for your suggestion. BB also has $400 gift card without exchange also. Availability is an issue though for pink color.

• Iqadi

virus, 25 Nov 2016I had this device 3mos+ and it still in excellent condition. Jus... moreSame. I have been using this phone for 3 mos. Never had problems.. it charges fast and batt would last for 2 days (min. Data usage, calls and texts). No lags. I didnt update my softwre yet it seems there are lots of issues encountered from other users.

Which you most prefer in the back cover of s8? It is corning gorilla 5 or a aluminum? which is more durable?