Samsung Galaxy S7

Samsung Galaxy S7

• Shaun Moroz

AnonD-612792, 12 Dec 2016Which phone its bettery life is good Samsung S7 or Huawei P9? P... moreGet the P9 if you don't wanna suffer.

• Cosmin

They have removed the IR blaster. Since S6 edge they have removed the infrared blaster.
I was really using it to connect to all devices from my house and wherever I go.

Enigmized, 14 Dec 2016Don't buy this model. I have had a samsung note 3 for years now.... moreBuy LG G5 or HTC 10 then.

• romaine

Note 4 or S7?????

• RAD

Enigmized, 14 Dec 2016Don't buy this model. I have had a samsung note 3 for years now.... moreWell before you buy a phone take a closer review ,I owned S7 and its best ,perhaps you dont know how to take care your phone assbreathe

• jagan

• Enigmized

Don't buy this model. I have had a samsung note 3 for years now. It broke and a replacement wasn't available. So I bought a Galaxy 7s. Really wish I didn't now. 1st off you need to know the back? Is glass and just as fragile as the front
. 2nd you can't change the battery. 3rd The touch screen is buggy as all get up. Some areas over sensitive some under. 4th It keeps locking up and shutting down apps for no reason. As this phone is under 30 days old? There is no reason. For all these issues. I never had trouble like this with my old note 3. I consider the galaxy 7s an highly overpriced POS. Do not but one!

• scorpio

S7, 12 Dec 2016Galaxy S7 Size is PerfectAgree.

• AnonD-206946

Well i dont know about S7 but S7 Edge ! Wow i love this phone. Whoever says it got problems or something else is a liar.... cuz im using it since the first day.. no complains no regrets. Its the best high end mobile in market n with a long lasting battery . Thank you Samsung this time u made me so much happy :)

Which phone its bettery life is good Samsung S7 or Huawei P9?
Plz help me I'm really confused?

AnonD-612792, 10 Dec 2016Which is better phone Samsung S7 or Huawei P9? Plz help suggest... moreGalaxy S7. It got water resistant feature too. Superb cpu and gpu. Nice camera too especially in low light. And of course, it can make phone call(which people rarely used). Lol.

Petra, 07 Dec 2016The most fragile screen ever used in a phone yet, don't buy it, ... moreYour logic is laughable. Try being careful and not dropping your smartphone next time.

Galaxy S7 Size is Perfect

• S7

If galaxy S8 Is bigger than galaxy S7 in Size then its a Failure.

Does S6 have same fragile screen???

• S7

If galaxy S8 more than the size of galaxy S7 then S8 is Failure.

• trumpomax

AnonD-612792, 10 Dec 2016Which is better phone Samsung S7 or Huawei P9? Plz help suggest... mores7 better camera and gpu
p9 better processor

Which is better phone Samsung S7 or Huawei P9?
Plz help suggest I'm really confusion?

One of the best phone from Samsung..performance,screen resolution,camera,comfortable,design,battery all 100/100..suggesting for those who likes simple and the best phone.

• trumpomax

AnonD-618703, 09 Dec 2016Which phone i should buy for long term use one plus 3t or s7 htc hd2