Samsung Galaxy S7

Samsung Galaxy S7

Switched up from an old S5. Battery life is comparable, display seems about the same. The camera is much quicker to capture images on the plus side. The negatives are that the phone is difficult to hold securely without touching the screen, and that it is definitely far more fragile than my S5 was - I used the old phone for over 2 years and never got a chip in the screen from a drop, but the 7 developed spiderweb breaks the first time it even touched the ground. Not worth a paid upgrade.

AnonD-617592, 06 Dec 2016guys plzz help... which one should I buy s7 or op 3t??samsung galaxy s7

• zvezdo

I got the phone 3 days ago and i like it very much, it doesn't go lesser then 5h of screen on time, the second day it went for 7h 30min. Everything about it is nice, i love it.

• irdom

can someone pls tell me how to change from 4G to 3/2G since that's the network in my area, its s7. am finding it difficult to use

I bought it for 370$, second hand sprint unlock. Never experienced any problem at all,as smooth as you like.But it get scratch so easily

AnonD-617592, 06 Dec 2016guys plzz help... which one should I buy s7 or op 3t??s7 for service , 1+ is crap service and difficult to deal with if you have a problem

guys plzz help...
which one should I buy s7 or op 3t??

Anonymous, 05 Dec 2016Can you guys help me out in trying to pick between s7, note 5 an... moreThis is my feedback:

1. Samsung note 5: if you have used samsung note's previous device and since the applications tools are made for business and design on the go then Note is really suitable, it has all features of samsung s7 except you cannot add external memory so 32 gb is really all that is available to use but you can use USB OTG, if you don't mind carrying it around.
2. Samsung S7, I am currently using it, and I just switched from LG G5 and HTC ONE M9 PLUS, to be honest in my country, people are still brand minded, so apart from Samsung, LG, HTC has a lot less value upon trade in or selling it to a buyer.
3. HTC 10, this model will not be coming any soon here, since the previous model doesn't make good hit, again, no matter their nice design, good specification, price value drops a lot for trade in, Samsung and Iphone is the best.
HTC makes really good smartphone but they are no match for korean brand, and now chinese brand (Xiaomi) makes a step up in the market and it's competing with the rest
I suggest Asus, price is fair, design and specification is real good too.

Lisa, 04 Dec 2016I finally upgraded from an old flip phone. I love the camera an... moreHhaha go back to your flip!!

I bought the Samsung S7 and had the glass chip and crack and spiderweb. I did some research and found out that the front glass is above the frame of the phone making it susceptible to chipping and cracking. After contacting Samsung I get a form letter back brushing me off. I have had at least 8 phone and never broke one screen, this phone has had a chip on each side already and it has spiderwebbed throughout and the repair is very expensive. DO NOT BUY

SM-G930F in my galaxy s7 mobile,im unable to find VoLTE for reliance jio network..please help me to activate VoLTE in my s7....

I suggest Asus, price is fair, design and specification is real good too.

• D'Lo

Anonymous, 05 Dec 2016Can you guys help me out in trying to pick between s7, note 5 an... moreTry the S6 edge plus, using it since one year still rocking.

Can you guys help me out in trying to pick between s7, note 5 and HTC 10

• Lisa

I finally upgraded from an old flip phone. I love the camera and connectivity, but my reception is terrible. My 5 year old flip phone was so much better. I can't use this phone in my house. I have to sit outside and freeze. I used to talk to my husband every morning on my way to work and now I can't. Everyone I talk to says I fade in and out and I am constantly dropping calls. Yes, I love in a rural area, but if my flip phone worked (and I had to hold it together because it was broken at the hinges) why can't this one? I am very disappointed.

Ive had my S7 since Aug 2016 and its been an amazing phone. But I do regret getting it, as the touch screen has been replaced twice in it since. Nothing but problems. I've has the same issues with the S1, S2, and S3, all touch screen issues. Went to HTC and never had a problem. Got the S7 only due to the fact that the M10 was a Bell only phone, I had no choice. For a $800-$900 phone, its crap. My M7 still works better. Should have gotten the G5.

• Algernon

The S7's camera is worse than the S6, which is glaringly obvious if you have used both. Plus, it is only 12MP if used in 4:3 resolution, and drops to 9.1MP if using the full widescreen mode. Pictures come out obviously less crisp and the drop in MPs is clear if trying to zoom in and crop photos.

Otherwise, the phone is really solid and fortunately has a microSD slot for extra storage again.

• Cmorr55

Cass724, 01 Dec 2016This is my 4th galaxy so that should tell you how much of a fan ... moreI upgraded to the Samsung s7 from the Samsung s6 and wish I never did. Lost the ability to use it as a TV remote, but the worst thing is the camera lens cover broke after a few months. I was very shocked to see the shattered lens cover as you did. I wear my phone on my belt all the time as I have for all my previous phones for the past 10 years or so, this is the first time this type of issue has ever happened. I had it replaced and it's broken again. My carrier said they and Samsung would not cover this. Then my son had the same thing happened to his new Samsung so as well. Something is wrong with this s7 phone camera lens. Samsung needs to do something about this. I have had a Samsung for the last 8 years. Very disappointing.