Samsung Galaxy S7

Samsung Galaxy S7

• joya

nice, not avalable in bangladesh

• virus

khan, 22 Nov 2016tell me it's not exploding because heard news yesterday about s7... moreI had this device 3mos+ and it still in excellent condition. Just dont take the latest security update. Lot of users had a bad experienced...

Rony, 18 Nov 2016I agree with your comment on the Asus Zenfone 2... I picked the ... moreThe New zenfones are better, but yeah you know bloatware

AnonD-237189, 16 Nov 2016S7 is fine device, but every modern (stronger) phone have overhe... moreI think xz,s7 are the best

• ROHAN

WIFI connection is very low

i phones are only best battery time cell phones

Samsung advertise the S7Edge everywhere but I am waiting for mine since 6 November and the Vodacom shop in Lephalale mall say it is on back order. Can somebody do something about it please.

My S7 doesn't seem to fast charge anymore since the NOV16 update. Anyone else expieriences this problem? Before update I got 100% in 1H and something, no it takes at least 2H.

S7 is the best mobile out there.
I'm really very satisfied.

khan, 22 Nov 2016tell me it's not exploding because heard news yesterday about s7... moreBelieve the news, 50/50 S7 or most Samsung phones over heats and blows up.

• scorpio

khan, 22 Nov 2016tell me it's not exploding because heard news yesterday about s7... mores7 does NOT explode. Stop listening to silly rumours.

• Asif

Guy this phone s handy and fast, but be care full while handling, i dropped just one time back cover cracked , better use with protection cover

It is a beast of a phone. And the clarity is top snotch.

• khan

tell me it's not exploding because heard news yesterday about s7 going off (kaboom) I want to buy this smartphone or else I'll go for sony xperia Z5 premium.

• Kiran

Anonymous, 21 Nov 2016best cell phone of 2016Lol..no!

I got one this weekend at Best Buy, with a switch to Verizon for the carrier. Got $250 Best Buy Gift Card, plus $200 Best Buy Gift Card if you have a trade in. Best deal I've seen, and you can use the gift card to buy a case and an SD card. If you've had a Galaxy before, you'll find the set up easy and intuitive.

• Sasqsui

AnonD-612474, 21 Nov 2016Hi, needed to buy samsung galaxy s7 pink gold from USA, Unlocked... moreBB has the S7/S7 Edge through Weds with monthy contract $28 & $30 x24 months. BUT, you get a $250 GC, and if you trade in an old smart phone (doesn't need to be activated, but does need to work and not have a broken screen), you get an additional $200 GF, for a total of $450! Haven't seen a deal like that yet.

best cell phone of 2016

Hi, needed to buy samsung galaxy s7 pink gold from USA, Unlocked or verizon. Where is the best deal for cyber monday. Tried finding but can't get any so far except ebay. Please suggest.

• Altan

Anonymous, 15 Nov 2016This phone is very fragile, be careful. Once dropped, you'll bre... moreI've dropped my S7 several times already, but so far, nothing bad happened. Using Samsung original clear view cover though.