Samsung Galaxy S7

Samsung Galaxy S7

• Sasqsui

AnonD-612474, 21 Nov 2016Hi, needed to buy samsung galaxy s7 pink gold from USA, Unlocked... moreBB has the S7/S7 Edge through Weds with monthy contract $28 & $30 x24 months. BUT, you get a $250 GC, and if you trade in an old smart phone (doesn't need to be activated, but does need to work and not have a broken screen), you get an additional $200 GF, for a total of $450! Haven't seen a deal like that yet.

best cell phone of 2016

Hi, needed to buy samsung galaxy s7 pink gold from USA, Unlocked or verizon. Where is the best deal for cyber monday. Tried finding but can't get any so far except ebay. Please suggest.

• Altan

Anonymous, 15 Nov 2016This phone is very fragile, be careful. Once dropped, you'll bre... moreI've dropped my S7 several times already, but so far, nothing bad happened. Using Samsung original clear view cover though.

Anonymous, 19 Nov 2016Wow! I appreciate all the comments here.....But please, what do ... moreThe exynos chipset on S7 is more better than snapdragon chipset

• bee

[deleted post]maybe urs is fake lol

• AnonD-611970

Rony, 18 Nov 2016I agree with your comment on the Asus Zenfone 2... I picked the ... moreI came from a ZenFone 5 to iPhone 6s and now to Samsung S7. ZenFones are okay, will do the job but leaping to S7 was just a superb feeling. Battery, camera and overall responsiveness are worth the upgrade. I think you'll enjoy the device if you opt to upgrade to S7.

Wow! I appreciate all the comments here.....But please, what do you mean by exynos version ???

i like this s7 how can i get

• joelkinley

This phone is really great it has many features. It also has a motion photo itself just like iphone. The always on display is awesome! very unique phone! What a great choice! I really like it!!

• joy

Anonymous, 17 Nov 2016and SD card slot. lols. Goodluck backing up your important files... moreI can't put my micro sd card in the tray, is there a specific way to do it? I can't find anything to watch to see what i am doing wrong. Can you help me?

• Rony

AnonD-608152, 09 Nov 2016Actually im writing this from S7, i used to like this phone, i m... moreI agree with your comment on the Asus Zenfone 2... I picked the 2.3Ghz 64GB Zenfone 2 and it was the worst purchase I ever made in my life. As for the S7, I'm considering changing to it from the Zenfone... let's see, will read the other reviews and then decide.

AnonD-611092, 17 Nov 2016Bye bye IP68, qHD, wireless charging, VR....and SD card slot. lols. Goodluck backing up your important files if there isn't internet and it suddenly go bonkers.

AnonD-608152, 17 Nov 2016I agree mate, I just sold it and went for OnePlus 3Bye bye IP68, qHD, wireless charging, VR....

Anonymous, 15 Nov 2016unlucky like me. My mates phone is fine so bad piece for usI agree mate, I just sold it and went for OnePlus 3

Allion, 16 Nov 2016Any heating issues with the exynos version 2 times hotter than sd version.

Kika, 16 Nov 2016Everytime i restart the phone the sd card gets corrupted and i n... moreyes.
Buy a new sd card.

Allion, 16 Nov 2016Any heating issues with the exynos version It gets more hotter fast than sd version.

• Kika

Everytime i restart the phone the sd card gets corrupted and i need to format it again for reusing...any idea !

• Allion

Anonymous, 15 Nov 2016go for exynos version im having it working greatAny heating issues with the exynos version