Samsung Galaxy S7

Samsung Galaxy S7

• bubbwitt

radio was not included

• ABC

I have the S7 FACTORY UNLOCKED and it surpassed my expectations in terms of battery life. The difference is FACTORY UNLOCKED vs CARRIER LOCKED or CARRIER UNLOCKED.

When it is factory unlocked, you don't have all the bloatware from these cellphone companies running in the background draining your battery without your knowledge. And you can't even disbale or delete them!

With my factory unlocked phone, I download any apps I want, not what the companies want. I am a heavy game player and I have yet to run out of battery throughout my day!

From now on, only factory unlocked for me.

Anonymous, 25 Jun 2016I have the xperia sp and just want ti say its a piece of crap. g... moreI've got Sony Z3 and don't faced any issues.

• rach

AnonD-373231, 23 Jun 2016Xperias are the best. Buy one and you won't regret. Quality over... moreI have the xperia sp and just want ti say its a piece of crap. gave this phone to service 3 times but they could not fix the problem. it was brand new handset. just lost my hard earned my money.

AnonD-552118, 23 Jun 2016Today 6/23/2016 2:45PM +8 GMT, we will be going back to Samsung ... moreit defeats the purpose of IP68 if you won't dip in the water, right? if you didn't showed off in front of your friends, you would not have the problem...and you won't be extremely embarrassed.

Anonymous, 23 Jun 2016Anyone experience eye fatigue or irritability from staring at AM... moreit's probably because you did not change the display setting. if it's on ADAPTIVE mode, the contrast is quite high that i don't like to stare at the screen. change it to BASIC mode which is supposed to give you the most accurate color.

AnonD-551899, 24 Jun 2016You bought sony and regret? Why?I bought Sony Z3 with 900$ and I never regret. It works very smooth and never lag.

• ManofFire

Hello, there is somebody can explain me if with Samsung S7, I could listen my music with MP3, WAV ;,,, ?

Nexa, 24 Jun 2016Did that and regret it. You bought sony and regret? Why?

• Nexa

AnonD-373231, 23 Jun 2016Xperias are the best. Buy one and you won't regret. Quality over... moreDid that and regret it.

• Scorpio

AnonD-552118, 23 Jun 2016Today 6/23/2016 2:45PM +8 GMT, we will be going back to Samsung ... moreSo you are blaming Samsung because you wanted to show off in front of your friends. More fool you.

Anonymous, 23 Jun 2016Thanks for the info,love my s5 and an improved video camera In p... moreI feel you, it's really a tough decision. But you won't regret upgrading if the reason is camera.

AnonD-373231, 23 Jun 2016Xperias are the best. Buy one and you won't regret. Quality over... moreWhat are the qualities and what are they gimmicks?

AnonD-276592, 23 Jun 2016Video and camera are superb, especially selfies. But the battery... moreThanks for the info,love my s5 and an improved video camera In particular is probably the main reason I'd upgrade.s5 does still shoot great video though...tough decision.

AnonD-551899, 22 Jun 2016How will you compare galaxy s7 with sony mobiles, for example, x... moreXperias are the best. Buy one and you won't regret. Quality over gimmicks

Anyone experience eye fatigue or irritability from staring at AMOLED display in general? I had to sell my S7 (non edge) recently because it was quite unpleasant to view the screen for more than 5 minutes at least in my experience. Any others are sensitive to AMOLED? or am I the only person?

(I had to buy a device with IPS (no problems for my eyes) display; bought Huawei P9 and very satisified with screen and performance.

Today 6/23/2016 2:45PM +8 GMT, we will be going back to Samsung service center for the SECOND time due to phone malfunction after it was submerged under water (not even deeper than 1 foot) (and not even longer than 2minutes) ... first time, the charging port was broken... we let it pass and have it repaired under warranty.. the second time around, the water came in to the system, shutting it down and you can see the moist on the front camera... so we demanded a REPLACEMENT from SAMSUNG PHILIPPINES. But they don't want to replace, since they claim it is repairable. So here is the BIG QUESTION, why is it advertised that the S7 is IP68 then this happened to us, not once but TWICE... Samsung wont even replace our UNIT which makes me furious. The unit is with us for about 3 months only. As I understand, this is their flagship mobile phone, but why did they let this happen to us? It is kind of funny because I was demonstrating the "power of s7" to my friends by dipping it to the water... then suddenly these things happened (instant humiliation, thanks to Samsung). I will have the repair receipts later with all their diagnostics...if you want a copy just let me know. I am just a concerned "EARTHLING" sending this to all people who are planning to get the "TOP OF THE LINE" Samsung S7.

Videoer, 20 Jun 2016Also have s5 and thinking of upgrading to s7, how does video cam... moreVideo and camera are superb, especially selfies. But the battery of S5 is slightly better. S7 Fingerprint doesn't work if you're using third-party screen lock app. Third-party notification apps are not compatible with S7.

How will you compare galaxy s7 with sony mobiles, for example, xperia x performance?