Samsung Galaxy S7

Samsung Galaxy S7

• mobileuser

Hi guys, have this phone for a week now. Fast charge does work 1h34min with Samsung fast charge charger, others 2h40min. Overall it works really fast, battery lasts 3 days if you are not heavy user, otherwise 1 day, camera quality is super. I love it. Would recomend buying.

I am an Xperia Z5 user should I upgrade ?

• Videoer

Hi all I have s5 is s7 1080p video quality much better apart from the improved focus?

• Sin

AnonD-538522, 18 May 2016I upgraded from LG G2 to Samsung S7 and in comparison. I found t... moreMaybe you're too used to using old and shitty phones to realise what you currently have. anyways u upgrading from a G2 to an S7 is added in the daily things that didnt happen.

I upgraded from LG G2 to Samsung S7 and in comparison. I found that it has very poor battery backup the battery not even lasts a day, the fast charging is a myth and the worst part is User Interface to open the top hamburger menu it takes very precise gesture only, the finger print scanner is poor overall my complete experience with Samsung S7 is very poor looking to sell it. Posting this review is completely intended to help others to not follow the Samsung shit offerings

• Y .ABBASI

its super phone in the world,

DonAlduck, 16 May 2016Depends, for what? S7 is better in all aspects, however it cost... moreThe only problem with samsung is that
after a year and a half it starts lagging
But huawei doesn't lag.

• Nasir

Yo, 17 May 2016I have had problems with Facebook it like freezes when checking ... moreYes when click on comments and like it look like hang, same problem i have

• Carding

Nowrose, 16 May 2016This phone has a non removable battery. If the batteries is dead... moreA non removable battery can be replace also but a technician only can do.

• Yo

I have had problems with Facebook it like freezes when checking on comments and also when it comes to searching for friends. Does anyone have problems?

• nutdf

AnonD-537929, 16 May 2016my mobile network tower is about 500 meters away from where i li... moreDid you test it with other cellphones? Are you sure isn't another operator's tower?

-Go to Samsung or any other shop that may ask you for a hefty price to remove and insert a new battery (The device should not be called Waterproof after this has happened, unless you sent it to Samsung directly, but still questionable)
-Go on IFixit or other websites that tear down the device step by step, and buy a battery from Ebay/Amazon.
2+1=Buy a new phone

AnonD-490064, 16 May 2016Which one is better s7 or huawei p9Depends, for what?
S7 is better in all aspects, however it costs more.

Although the P9 is capable to do everything (run all apps, take nice photos etc.) I'd go for that, however if money isn't an issue, the S7 seems to be a better option for you.

• Hannah

Nowrose, 16 May 2016This phone has a non removable battery. If the batteries is dead... moreExternal battery pack. $10. Light-weight

• Paul

I had a note 3 and I recently bought a s7. The only thing I am not happy about is note 3 had 3100 mah battery but still runs on only 3000 mah battery. So so drains faster but overall the specs rock and it is worth a buy.

my mobile network tower is about 500 meters away from where i live but the signal strength in my s7 dual sim is about -105dBm to -115dBm. what would be the reason and how to resolve it. i have already updated it.

Which one is better s7 or huawei p9

• Steve

Nowrose, 16 May 2016This phone has a non removable battery. If the batteries is dead... more😂😂😂interesti­ng question u hv asked

I got it and so far I just love it! Only thing I don't like the aspect ratio of max resolution photo (4:3). It's 2016 and everything is 16:9. Why samsung, why???! Sensor size is the same like last year in gs6 (that was 16:9)

• Nowrose

This phone has a non removable battery. If the batteries is dead what can I do ?