Samsung Galaxy S7

Samsung Galaxy S7

• AnonD-519016

JAVA, 08 Apr 2016Megapixels really don't mean much for cameras. The more is not a... moreIn photography... using a pro dslr with a full size sensor you wont get 14mp. Your looking at 24-36mp as standard. Comparing a pro dslr to a phone camera is just not right. A smartphone camera might have some good looking shots but a dslr has quite a huge difference in quality of photo. So when it comes to pro photography the mp (pixels) do count and very much so. I dont think anyone would want their wedding shot with a smartphone and charged for it lol.

Foldable phones are coming soon may be galaxy s8 or galaxy s9 eagerly waiting , new technology is coming,

• Dre

Ugly phone
Ugly UI
Ugly camera placement
Ugly same boring fron design
Now its thicker
Ugly Everything, get lots of people go for this phone, well not me. Huawei P9, LG G5 are better!

• Jacobakins

AnonD-523865, 08 Apr 2016Yes. iPhones have outperformed Samsung for camera quality but, t... moreIPhone have never outperformed Samsung with their cameras right from the s5. Search it up. They've all had very good 16mp shooters apart from the s7 and the apperature is better on the Galaxy series then the iPhone series.

Anonymous, 08 Apr 2016Galaxy S7 is your better choice. It's made for heavy system use-... mores5 dual screen doesnt support gaming
it just supports those apps which r recommanded for mutitasking

AnonD-523865, 08 Apr 2016Yes. iPhones have outperformed Samsung for camera quality but, t... moreTo compare camera quality. Take almost identical photos with each phone. Put it into a 4k screen. And judge. Theres no bla bla is best and whatever. Sometimes A is better sometimes B is better.

Anonymous, 08 Apr 2016Galaxy S7 is your better choice. It's made for heavy system use-... moreI bought the S7 for $640 and popped in a $35 SanDisk Extreme 80mbps 64GB and its awesome. Btw as for speed. My S6 Edge Plus is faster. As in moving files and all... Maybe because S6EP uses LDDR4 direct to OTG whereas S7 uses MicroSD to OTG.

Rebecca, 08 Apr 2016Some people want a computer like phone, not just a camera. Andro... moreTrust me. S7 takes awesome low light pics. But for normal pics they look quite the same...

2 negatives - It has Non-removable battery, which is bad.. and can use SIM2 or memory card... can not use both..

Rebecca, 08 Apr 2016Some people want a computer like phone, not just a camera. Andro... moreYes. iPhones have outperformed Samsung for camera quality but, the S7 has brung compition with its astonishing low light camera quality :)

AnonD-523524, 07 Apr 2016Plus why is it only 12 mega pixels.............i don't understan... moreMegapixels is not how you determine a camera's quality.
You can't really determine it with a simple number. You just need to look at the results. And this camera is much better than the previous 16MP one.

• Kira

Non Removable Battery How Sad :(

• bhaktij patil

AnonD-523524, 07 Apr 2016Plus why is it only 12 mega pixels.............i don't understan... morecamera quality is not about megapixels... 12 megapixels is great for good photos... samsung is using really good quality lenses and sensors in their camera... so even tho its 12 mp it will perform great

• Rebecca

AnonD-114015, 06 Apr 2016yup, close or not, G5 camera did better.... if only the phone wa... moreSome people want a computer like phone, not just a camera. Androids aren't iPhones. If you want a camera, stay with iPhones..

• JAVA

AnonD-523524, 07 Apr 2016Plus why is it only 12 mega pixels.............i don't understan... moreMegapixels really don't mean much for cameras. The more is not always better. I do professional photography as a side job and my DSLR camera only has 14 megapixels and it's a newer camera. But the images are crisp and clear because of the of how well it takes in light, shutter speeds, etc. It's other things that go into cameras besides megapixels. It's funny that you worry about the camera, though, as I always joke with a fellow tech friend that iPhones are just thin, super portable cameras that people like because that means they can get their pics on the web faster with. That's it's only purpose in life.

pentha12leor, 07 Apr 2016I have been using Sony Xperia Z1 Compact for 2 years. Now I'm os... moreGalaxy S7 is your better choice. It's made for heavy system use- such as gaming- which means it will have a better quality overall. iPhone hype is usually all about quick response to tapping the app itself, or for the camera. I was I'm the same dilemma as you on weather I wanted to get an iPhone 6 or a Galaxy 5S- and had both for a week. Galaxy outdid the iPhone for heavy use. It had dual screens, as well, so I gamed on one side and text on the other. I'm actually not a big gamer but use my phones as mini computers for work. Android seems to be more friendly with things like that.

Galaxy S7 is what I reccomend. Also: who doesn't like expandable memory? Buy the cheapest S7 and pop in a 128GB microSD card and you will have plenty of space fot games, music, and more. You can't do that with iPhones.

Don't be silly. besides iphone 6s you shouldn't even think about it. Pick İphone one.

pentha12leor, 07 Apr 2016I have been using Sony Xperia Z1 Compact for 2 years. Now I'm os... moreHuawei mate very good

• AnonD-520369

AnonD-523524, 07 Apr 2016Plus why is it only 12 mega pixels.............i don't understan... moreis Sony Camera, all brand have a Sony Camera.

• pentha12leor

I have been using Sony Xperia Z1 Compact for 2 years. Now I'm oscillated between iPhone 6s 64GB and Galaxy S7 (don't really like the edge screen tbh). I love both phones but it's hard for me to decide. I really want to try IOS but S7 is also really cool.. Help me :O I'm a student and I just want great use of social apps, games,media and fast realible phone.
Thanks in advance ;D