Samsung Galaxy S7

Samsung Galaxy S7

• Luka B

AnonD-195709, 29 Mar 2016this is far better than the LG G5, they may be almost the same s... moreThe exact same problem was present on my sister's Optimus G and LG G2...
I had Galaxy Gio, S3 mini, S3, and I currently have S6 and Tab 4. None of them had that kind of issues. Only software is a bit meh.

• Ryder

Is SIM2 slot capable of LTE also?

• AnonD-195709

Syamveekay, 26 Mar 2016Why do buy this hefty priced phone with same features and specif... morethis is far better than the LG G5, they may be almost the same specs but i can tell you, the s7's quality is far ahead than that of the LG, i've used LG phones many many times and all of their always has the same issues, like screen digitizers which allows the touch screen function, my previous G3 and optimus G screen was half dead because you cannot touch the half of the screen any longer because of the digitizer and i never had any problems like these before on my previous samsung phones before and until now, im using the S6 edge+ and i can tell that this phone is far ahead than the G4 even on your so called G5!

• user101

AnonD-1385, 25 Mar 2016To P: That's exactly what I'm talking about, the upgrades are... more100% agree with yr opinion. Well, the quality n performance is still outshine the rest. IPhone is no doubt superior in it's security aspect compared to android.

I own this phone, and it's the best phone I ever had. I miss the IR blaster, but nothing to blame about. Very fast and have a decent battery life. Touchwiz UI is looks so cool and also optimized well. No software issues or lags detected. I recommend this phone to anyone.

• Nishant pawar

phone is very stylish

Anonymous, 28 Mar 2016MX is bettermx player is a third party app tht doesn't hv tht features wht samsungs' own video player has.....taking snapshot, audio alive, fast & slow play back etc.
mx player is good itself but every company hv thr some own things tht many 3rd party app hvn't

• Nokia

Anonymous, 28 Mar 2016i haven't found the joke. Hi end means the best

• AnonD-519797

Does S7 has recording function while talking with others?

• as

good phone

Anonymous, 27 Mar 2016I found you have to install the Samsung video player from galaxy... moreMX is better

• k

Anonymous, 28 Mar 2016i haven't found the joke. True

Xiaomi Mi4i, Lenovo Note K3 are less than half the price.Even Xiaomi Mi 5 is a good alternative at half the price.

• sony

nice

Big Daddy, 27 Mar 2016Best mobile ever.. Best upgrade I've ever done.i haven't found the joke.

• Merima1996

It is verry good phone. I moved from my S3 to s7. And front camera on s3 is better then on s7. Also galaxy j5 has better front camera. This phone is strong ofc, but i dont like why batery is not remowable and they say you can charge 60% for 30min i charge 30 for 50 minutes .. i am using it 5 days.. so it has good facts and bad facts. But okay. It makes good photos, and etc.

Anonymous, 27 Mar 2016very good point :)Thank you my friend (smile).

• DA BLACK CHINESE GUY

....it would be awesome if it also came with a portable joystick

Best mobile ever..
Best upgrade I've ever done.