Samsung Galaxy S7 edge

Samsung Galaxy S7 edge

• sweepy

my adive is never update ur phone.. wel i am very lucky coz my s7 edge was manufactured this year .. and was unboxed with nougaut ... s7 is an awesome device just dont update it.. reason i didnt upgrade to s8 is coz of gorilla glass 5 it easily scratches

AnonD-671647, 09 Sep 2017If I use altime fast charging option, It will be any problem in ... moreNot recommended....

• bedscenez

well i have the snapdragon variant of this phone..is it still normal that im losing 1% of battery
for every 5-6 minutes while im using the phone watching youtube, using Messenger and
browsing the web using Samsung Internet. Also is it safe to charge my phone when it is below 5% cause i do it always.

• Scorpio

AnonD-671647, 09 Sep 2017My s7 edge needs 12 hours to gets 100% charge in normally chargi... moreIf your phone takes 12 hours to fully charge then you either have a faulty charger or an unreliable electricity supply. I suggest you buy a new charger.

If I use altime fast charging option, It will be any problem in future? please answer?

My s7 edge needs 12 hours to gets 100% charge in normally charging. but fast charging it get 1and half hours to gets 100% percent charge. what is it solution?

Anonymous, 07 Sep 2017I've had it for a couple of months and it's been a very mixed ex... moreSo you bought the S7 edge in a hurry, without even looking at the phone??

• Chocolate thunder

Anonymous, 07 Sep 2017I've had it for a couple of months and it's been a very mixed ex... moreLol why didn't you just get a S7 duhh

It could be a price drop coming after this news

I've had it for a couple of months and it's been a very mixed experience. I wanted a big screen with a very good camera at a slightly cheaper price than Pixel XL and S7 edge seemed to tick those boxes. Unfortunately I didn't pay attention to the absolutely unneccessary feature of a curved display which doesn't allow for a reasonable screen protection (screen protector only covers the center of the display, my phone survived a fall with a badly damaged corner and replacement of the glass is extremely expensive) and does in no way improve the usability of the phone (f.e your fingers accidentally happen to touch the edge of the display and the podcast stops etc.). The camera is very fast and good indeed but I can't recommend the phone because of the stupid curved display. I'm currently looking for replacement.

• AnonD-692005

Kotse3115, 06 Sep 2017Which is better S7 or S7 edge?S7 edge. Bigger battery and edge screen on both sides. Very useful. But you can get regular S7 if you want smaller screen. 3000mAh battery more than enough for 5.1" nowadays.

• Kotse3115

Which is better S7 or S7 edge?

• tin

s7 edge user here all over I'm satisfied except for the front cam. I've been using it for 1 year still not laggy bought it at Greenhills for 17k xD. Battery still working fine playing online I think it last 4-5hrs hrs straight.

• mala

Which phone have best with camera front n back note 5 apple 6s Samsung edge 7s apple 7???

• AnonD-692005

[deleted post]That's why Sony make a mistake. Like they did on Xperia Z5. It uses 5.1.1 and then up to 6.0 and then 7.0 and then 7.1.1. Too much update and messed up the phone. That's why Samsung doesn't give update it more times. Samsung just waiting for Android O. Just wait, Samsung will upgrade it. (Sorry for my bad english)

• Bedscenez

Got this phone for one year i have the Snapdragon Version..when i was
on marshmallow i have like 1% battery drain per 8 minutes on web browsing. While
doing skype for 1 hour i only lost 10-15% of battery for 12 hours idle and standby i only
lost 5-7% of battery. Now that i upgraded to Nougat my phone cant even last 12 hours.
Did skype for 1 hour and i lost 25% of my battery. Left the phone on sleep and standby
and i lost 15% battery. Plus wifi signal disconnects even if i already set my wifi to be always
on. Life after Nougat is Miserable.

AnonD-692005, 04 Sep 2017There's any big difference between 7.0 with 7.1.1? I have Xperia... moreThe difference between 7.0 and 7.1.1 may be incremental but a change is a change nonetheless and for me an update is still very important albeit under the hood or minor refinements here & there. Sony has already committed to Oreo on all of its 2017 and majority of the 2016 phones and yet Samsung is still stuck in 7.0n limbo and if ever the S7 phones will be updated only God knows when it will get updated as no reports out there.

• AnonD-692005

Gino76, 03 Sep 2017I think the S7 is fine for me. But I still can't shake the fact ... moreThere's any big difference between 7.0 with 7.1.1? I have Xperia X which I used right now. Android M doesn't have any problem which is their factory version but after updating to Android N, it starts having problems on networks which is very very annoying. Don't mind about Nougat version but at least S7 edge will get Android O.

AnonD-257122, 03 Sep 2017That's true but I really don't care about the updates as long as... moreThat's very true it is my money. So i decided to go for the Xperia XZ instead of the S7. Mainly because of the great waterproofing (like the S7), more than decent battery life & camera (like the S7) but mainly coz of quicker updates. I think for me updates matter because it makes your device "up to speed" with the latest bug fixes, various enhancements here & there and most importantly security updates (unlike the S7). I did have the the XZ 4 months (w/ Nougat 7.0) ago and I can tell you so far the bugs I encountered then is non-existent now with 7.1.1.

Gino76, 03 Sep 2017I think the S7 is fine for me. But I still can't shake the fact ... moreThat's true but I really don't care about the updates as long as my phone is working fine. To be honest I've the Xperia X which is running on 7.1.1 (still struggles with the camera really mediocre even after the latest android version) and the S7 but the S7 is much better than the X in terms of battery life, screen resolution, speaker and of course the kick a$$ camera which is the best I've ever come across in a smartphone. Rest is up to you after all its your choice and money :-)