Samsung Galaxy S7 edge

Samsung Galaxy S7 edge

pedro, 11 Sep 2017what do you thing between these two s7 edge vs lg g6G6 is better....ive had lg v10.camera and display perfect.
But i switched to s7 edge....very disapointed from samsung

• SM

Avoid Nougat 7!!!

Bought the phone with 6.1 (Marshmallow) pre-loaded and then I got the Nougat 7.0 OTA update which I very happily loaded. The problems started soon after, some of which are:
1.) Battery life down by 50%, phone now lasts only a day (max) while it used to last at least 2 days earlier
2.) Very bad network reception, calls fail to go through even when the display shows 2 bars
3.) Friends have complained I'm unreachable over the phone even though the network shows many bars
4.) Bad screen response to touch, especially at the edges

Very annoying update, so much so that I've reverted back to 6.1 with a firmware update.

But overall, the device is one of the best ones I've ever owned, provided it is not running on Nougat!

holy moly, 14 Sep 2017is it still normal that I'm losing 1% of battery for every 5-6... moreI also think battery life is a big no no, though having had the phone for 6 months I don't know if it's a problem of battery degradation. Nonetheless the reality is that there's no way my phone lasts all day.

• holy moly

bedscenez, 09 Sep 2017well i have the snapdragon variant of this phone..is it still no... moreis it still normal that I'm losing 1% of battery
for every 5-6 minutes while I'm using the phone watching YouTube, using Messenger and
browsing the web using Samsung Internet (( wait what???)))
why do you even ask? so what do you want? not draining the battery even if it's already 5-6mins? hahaha! you made my day dear! even if you try not to use the phone for less than an hour, it'll drain ! since when you just finally use a smartphone? seems like just yesterday!

AnonD-681860, 14 Sep 2017Could anyone suggest me, XZ, S7 edge for OP5?*or OP5?

Could anyone suggest me, XZ, S7 edge for OP5?

• yazipk

Over All this is a good phone.
But the things i dislike.
1- edge, Some time if i hold the phone during surfing side touch works.
2- earpiece sounds is not balanced. some time very high some time low.

• lahas

My S7 Edge over heated and now the screen is acting all wierd and the phone is unusable

• S7 edgeuser

AnonD-669134, 12 Sep 2017Today I got an update of 172.34mb in my s7 edge and install it ... moreI just recieved patch update. Is s7 edge getting 8?

• s7 edge

AnonD-669134, 12 Sep 2017Today I got an update of 172.34mb in my s7 edge and install it ... morehope it will improve the battery life 😌

S7 edge , 12 Sep 2017The battery life not so gd after the updateToday I got an update of 172.34mb in my s7 edge and install it
Ssamsung exeperience 8.1 and september security patch also got updated in s7 edge.I am from India

Thanx Samsung for releasing the ux upadate to s7 edge

Today I got an update of 172.34mb in my s7 edge and install it.
Samsung exeperience 8.1 and september security patch also got updated. I am from India
Thanx Samsung for releasing the ux upadate to s7 ege

• S7 edge

The battery life not so gd after the update

• Anand

Nice phone
Specially camera
Fully satisfied
But expensive display

• pedro

what do you thing between these two s7 edge vs lg g6

• Rob

tin, 06 Sep 2017s7 edge user here all over I'm satisfied except for the front ca... moreDid you buy it in 2nd hand?

• King feroz khan

Anonymous, 07 Sep 2017I've had it for a couple of months and it's been a very mixed ex... moreThen you should have bought the normal s7 without the edge screen 😠😠😠

You did the mistake not the phone😐😐😐

• sweepy

my adive is never update ur phone.. wel i am very lucky coz my s7 edge was manufactured this year .. and was unboxed with nougaut ... s7 is an awesome device just dont update it.. reason i didnt upgrade to s8 is coz of gorilla glass 5 it easily scratches

AnonD-671647, 09 Sep 2017If I use altime fast charging option, It will be any problem in ... moreNot recommended....

• bedscenez

well i have the snapdragon variant of this phone..is it still normal that im losing 1% of battery
for every 5-6 minutes while im using the phone watching youtube, using Messenger and
browsing the web using Samsung Internet. Also is it safe to charge my phone when it is below 5% cause i do it always.